II.

Our Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(THE SAME MONDAY WHERE JOOHYUN HAD VOLUNTEERED TO GO TO HER JOB)

 

 

 

 

A petite woman is walking on her way to her school when her phone had buzzed. She fished it and had opened the new message that she had just received.

 

FROM:

               YERIM

 

Look behind you. Oh, and please remove your headphones. I have been calling you for minutes.

 

As the petite girl had read the message, she immediately removed her headphones while looking behind her.

 

"Yah! I have been calling your name for minutes!" The girl riding a car had shouted to the petite girl

 

"Sorry, Yerms. My ears are plugged" The petite girl answered while giving out a smile

 

"Hop In, Wendy" Yerim ordered the girl with her British accent

 

Seungwan, had an English name which is Wendy which many people use for her instead. She smiled and obeyed the younger girl. They are attending the same school and Yeri really wanted to have a tutor in English. It is not that she is bad at English, In fact, she has an A on her Literature subject and English Subject. She just loves to learn more and so she asked for the principal if there is someone that he can suggest to be her tutor. Yeri being the daughter of the Principal's friend had always been lucky. The principal had suggested Son Seungwan, A 3rd-year student who had straight A's in all her subjects in which English is related and had studied in Canada for 3 years. The best option for Yeri to have. And so Yeri had asked Wendy if she wanted to tutor her and had given her a way big salary. (Rich kid Yeri here we go). Wendy didn't agree about the payment. She thinks it was too much (which she is probably right) and told Yeri to lessen the payment. Yeri agreed. Seungwan didn't agree because of the payment, she agreed because she wanted to teach English. She really does. and so she had accepted the younger girl's offer. That is where her work had officially started.

 

 

As soon as Wendy had closed the car door, Seungwan was greeted by the younger girl's loud voice.

 

"Wendy Unnie, wanted to watch Harry Potter after school?" Yeri asked with hopeful eyes

 

"Now now, what did I tell you Yerim? Books are a better way to learn English" Wendy reminded 

 

Yeri pouted "but I wanted to learn British accent" Yeri explained

 

"We will get to that Yerms. I wanted you to read the book first" 

 

"But... I don't have any books of Harry Potter" Yeri said. clearly asking for instructions on how she will read a book that she probably doesn't own.

 

"Town's library. You can borrow books in there. Let's meet later after class, Alright?" Wendy said and smiled at the girl

 

"Okay. just make sure you teach me British accent after I read some books" 

 

"Okay okay, Geez. I didn't say that I would not allow you to watch the movie. I just wanted you to read the book first, then let's watch the movie. and I can teach you what you wanted to learn"

 

 

"Okay" Yeri smiled and nodded her head. "Let's go!" Yeri ordered her driver to drive the car with her bubbly voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeri's classes had ended and she had texted her tutor if she had finished her class already. Wendy replied and had told Yeri to go to the library first because she will submit some reports. Yeri agreed and had gone to the library to borrow a Harry Potter book in the library.

 

 

 

Seungwan had met Yeri on the entrance of the library after scanning the content of the books, and after Seungwan finished submitting her reports.

 

"Well? Did you borrow it?" Seungwan asked.

 

"Yeah. Here it is" Yeri smiled and showed the book to her tutor. "By the way, the librarian is a pretty unnie and a kind Unnie" 

 

"Good. Let's get going then?" Wendy said as the two of them started walking to Yeri's car. "And I think the librarian is new?" Wendy chuckled as she remembers that the librarian is not really that kind. Well, maybe she was just on her monthly period and just having mood swings. And the other librarian doesn't usually get out of the counter to ask and list of the borrowed books.

 

"I am not really sure Unnie" Yeri said as they entered the car and made their way towards Yeri's house for the tutor lesson.

 

 

.

.

.

.

 

 

It was Tuesday when Seungwan had arrived at school earlier

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter