Cupid of the Day: JohnIl

Neo Cupid Technology 2: The Grand Sequel

"Hey Jaehyun," Jaehyun looked up from his phone when Johnny called him from the door. "Come out for a sec."

 

 

Obeying, Jaehyun stood up and went out of his room to see Johnny along with Taeil behind him.

 

 

"What is it?" Jaehyun asked.

 

"Doyoung's being moody and we can't calm him down. He said the only way to calm him down is a three-course meal which we can't have right now cause we are broke." Taeil answered.

 

"Okay, and?" Jaehyun nodded, ignoring the blush creeping on his cheeks at the mention of Doyoung's name.

 

"Can you cook a three-course meal for him? You're the best chef in the group and everyone is almost asleep now so we figured that you can do the job?" Johnny asked. 

 

 

Jaehyun hesitated for a moment. He, will cook a three-course meal for Doyoung, and just the thought of it makes his ears turn red. It looks like a boyfriend cooking for his significant other to calm himdown. But sulky Doyoung is kinda cute though.

 

 

Jaehyun shook the thought away and nodded. "Fine. I'll do it."

 

"One question." Johnny interrupted. "When are you gonna confess to Doyoung? Everyone knows you like him for the longest time now, maybe except him."

 

"Yeah, so when are you going to keep this up?" Taeil added.

 

"I dont know."

 

 

Johnny and Taeil smiled at him before sharing a knowing glance at each other.

 

 

Although confused, Jaehyun ignored the two and went to the kitchen while the they followed behind. 

 

 

While on the way, Jaehyun caught a glimpse of Doyoung at the living room, flipping through the tv channels while pouting. Jaehyun felt his inside go "asdfghjkl" like always. Always when it comes to Doyoung.

 

 

Kim Doyoung for longest time, what are you doing and why are you doing this to me?

 

 

Blushing, he headed to the kitchen and Johnny and Taeil who are closely following behind, entered a few seconds later. 

 

 

"I don't know what to cook." Jaehyun admitted.

 

 

Johnny pretended to think making Taeil elbow him, hard.

 

 

"Ah! Yeah right. How about... lamb skewers with mint sauce? You know there lamb chops in the freezer but we never use it." Johnny suggested, rubbing the spot in his abdomen where Taeil elbowed earlier. 

 

Jaehyun nodded. "Right."

 

"And ice cream cake!" Taeil suggested. 

 

"That could work."

 

"Yeyo mimosa for the drinks?" 

 

"Yeah," Jaehyun hummed. "alright thats it. Let's get down to business,"

 

 

Jaehyun looked up to the two to see them looking at him teasingly. 

 

 

"What?" He asked, confused (but he's beginning to blush).

 

The two shook their heads. "Nothing."

 

 

Jaehyun worked in silence, with Johnny and Taeil occassionally helping him. After a while, Jaehyun is done. 

 

 

"Done." Jaehyun smiled proudly.

 

"Then what are you waiting for? Go out and feed that to him." Johnny motioned. 

 

 

What the- feed?

 

 

Jaehyun looked at the two like his parents that wil be so disappointed at him if he didn't win a championship game. 

 

 

Translation, Johnny and Taeil are looking at him like they're gonna kill him if he won't do what they want him to do.

 

 

And that is to go give Doyoung the food he made.

 

 

"What is he won't like it?" Jaehyun asked. 

 

"Are you stupid?" Taeil pouted. "He'll like it now get out there and give that to him"

 

 

Before Jaehyun could retort, Taeil pushed the tray of dishes he made into his hands before Johnny pushed him out of the kitchen into the living room. Jaehyun stumbled embarassly, making a sound and it made Doyoung jump up.

 

 

"Jae?" Doyoung asked as he spotted Jaehyun standing awkwardly, with a tray of food in his hands.

 

"Uh... hi?" Jaehyun started akwardly.

 

Doyoung looked at him ridiculously before turning back to the television. "What do you want?"

 

 

Jaehyun took up the courage to walk up to Doyoung and place the tray of food on the table in front of him.

 

 

Not now butterflies, he needs to eat.

 

 

"Here, I made you something. Eat up." Jaehyun coughed awkwardly. 

 

 

Doyoung stared at the food before looking at Jaehyun.

 

 

Wikihow to calm down while the person you like stares at you?

 

 

"What... are these?" Doyoung asked.

 

 

"Ice cream cake, lamb skewers with mint sauce and yeyo mimosa..." Jaehyun trailed off as he realized something.

 

 

Ice cream cake starts with the letter I

 

 

Lamb skewers starts with the letter L

 

 

And Yeyo Mimosa starts with the letter Y

 

 

I

 

 

L

 

 

Y

 

 

ILY

 

 

I Love You

 

 

Did he just confessed subtlely to Doyoung?

 

 

Johnny-hyung and Taeil-hyung I am so going to kill you.

 

 

He snapped up when he felt Doyoung's hand on his shoulder. Jaehyun looked up to see him smiling which made his insides go wild.

 

 

"You really know how to cheer me up. Thanks for making me smile again Yoonoh."

 

 

Jaehyun felt his ears turned even more red. 

 

 

"Ah yeah, you're welcome." 

 

 

Silence followed after as Doyoung was eating. Jaehyun thought his heartbeat could be heard out loud.

 

 

"Do you wanna stay up all night with me?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"And watch movies with me till dawn?"

 

"Hell yeah." 

 

///

 

 

"Johnny I can't see." Taeil mumbled as they observed Jaehyun and Doyoung from the kitchen.

 

Johnny turned to him, chuckling. He pats Taeil's head softly, looking at him affectionately. "Small hyung."

 

This made Taeil pout. "Johnny, I dont know what happened out there cause you're blocking the view."

 

"But I am the view?"

 

"I am serious."

 

Johnny laughed lowly. "Don't worry. Everything went fine."

 

"What will happen?" Taeil asked.

 

"Let's just say we'll find them on the same spot tomorrow either sleeping or with dark bags under their eyes." Johnny shrugged. "Now come on, let's go to bed." 

 

Taeil sighed. "Okay."

 

 

Before Taeil could even take a step forward, Johnny stopped him by placing a soft kiss on Taeil's forehead making Taeil blush bright red. 

 

 

Johnny smiled. "Small baby."