끝 --

The Good and The Bad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1]The End[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]'I will love you 'til the end of time' -L.D.R.[/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3]

Jungkook was an amazing boyfriend, he had dinners with Seolhyun and her mother and would always pick her up for school.

 

Now they were moving on to their last year in high school, and she was happy to hit that milestone with Jungkook.

V had become a real friend to her as well and she appreciated him and his witty remarks all the time.

 

But one fateful day it all changed drastically, a girl named Jennie moved to their school.

She claimed that she was Jungkook’s fiance and glued herself to him.

Seolhyun was bothered by it but Jungkook had explained that she was the daughter of an important business partner of his father so she was told to be nice to her even though she would do things that made her see red.

Like her trying to kiss Jungkook or being openly flirting and dressing a little proactive to catch his attention.

 

Seolhyun was sulking yet again as Jennie dragged Jungkook away from her during lunchtime.

V then surprised her as he sat next to her because as of lately he always went out of campus for lunch.

“I hate that ” he said out loud and he turned to look at her “What about Seolbaby do you like that ?” he asked her directly

She almost rolled her eyes, she thought it was obvious what she felt towards the girl

“No, I don't. But he keeps telling me I have to be nice” she pouted cutely, as she looked back at Jungkook and Jennie.

“Want to make him pay for that request?” she turned and looked at V again confused

“We can make him jealous” he smiled sinisterly

“How? He knows you’re lowkey gay” she sighed and he scowled at her

“I am NOT gay” Seolhyun rolled her eyes to that.

It was more than evident he was but she wouldn't press that on him

 

“Anyway, who would I make him jealous with?” she began to play with her food since she lost her appetite

“I may know someone that will help us with that little request, he likes to be a little reckless and ruffle our Kookie’s feathers” V chuckled

She met his eyes again “Who?” she was curious now may be trying to make her boyfriend jealous, as jealous as she felt having Jennie around wasn’t a bad idea.

“We are meeting the rest of our friends and another group of guys for dinner tonight. I want you there so I will have you picked up, and dress cute baby girl, show off those precious legs” he said as he grabbed a toothpick and chewed on one end of it not really answering her question, she simply nodded her head.

“I can’t wait” he winked at her and left the table

Seolhyun smiled back at him and when she turned she saw Jungkook staring at her scowling and she was sure he was wondering what she and V had chatted about.

Jen was clinging unto him annoyingly so she looked back down at her food, as a scowl marred her face yet again.

 

The school day dragged on from there, but once it was over Jungkook still made sure to drop her off at home and gave her the usual goodbye kiss on the lips.

 

She just never mentioned that V had invited her to that dinner, she wasn't sure all of a sudden, if it was a good idea anymore to go and try making Jungkook jealous. After all her boyfriend hadn’t invited her and that mattered.

 

She tried explaining that to V when she called him once she was in her room, but he told her she couldn’t back out, and then went on to tell her he wanted her to wear her cute black skirt with her white crop top and a jean jacket to the dinner.

V was a fan of her legs would always compliment them when she would wear her uniform skirt to school.

V kept to his word and he sent a car, he even told her that he told Jungkook she was joining after doing so.

 

Jungkook had blown up her phone after that but she was afraid to answer instead she arrived and was greeted by an angry-looking Jungkook

“Why did you come here?” he asked her clearly very angry and he grabbed her arms.

She yelped surprised and in pain and he quickly let her go trying to calm himself

“V said it would be cute to surprise you, but I guess he was wrong” she lied as she held her arm in a lame attempt to ease the sharp pain she had felt from his sudden grab.

“I mean I guess, are you sure you want to be here?” he asked her

“I just want to be with you, I haven't really gotten a chance since Jennie joined our group,” she told him sheepishly

“Fine, but you won’t be able to sit next to me. Jennie is here and my other friends are too” he told her and she felt a pang in her chest knowing that ing Jennie had been invited but not her.

He held her hand until they got inside where V took her away from her boyfriend, “Thanks for bringing her in, I was just going to fetch her” V said a little passive-aggressively to Jungkook she noticed

Jungkook scowled at him but didn't respond.

“Hey everyone this is lovely Seolbaby,- oh I mean Seolhyun” V introduced her to the room

“She’s Kookie’s mafi-” “Girlfriend” Jungkook cut V off still scowling at him

Seolhyun waved at everyone in the room shyly trying to ignore the death glares V and Jungkook shared.

V sat her next to him and Jungkook sat next to Jennie and another guy.

 

They all introduced themselves individually, they called themselves the NCT and BTS group, she had no idea what that meant but nodded her head as if she knew exactly what that meant.

 

V explained later that BTS was the group he and Jungkook belonged too and the NCT group was like an acquaintance to them.

It all began to click to Seolhyun but she did not ask unnecessary questions, the less she knew the better she figured.

It all made sense why Jungkook hadn't been happy with her joining the so-called “reunion”.

Seolhyun was in the middle of V and Mark Lee if she remembered his name correctly.

Mark was soft-spoken she noticed and very polite, the food was ordered and it got super noisy once it was all served, Mark and V filled her plate and suddenly drinks were brought out and that's when the table now had maybe 10 conversations going on at the same time.

 

Seolhyun would glance towards Jungkook and see Jennie was just clinging on to him as if her life depended on it and didn't care that she was there or the eyes that were on her and Jungkook.

V grabbed her chin and made her face him; he then poured her a shot “Take one with me baby girl” he handed her the glass

Seolhyun hadn't planned to drink but it felt like a good idea to ease her mind.

Mark joined them as well but suddenly after a 4th shot Mark moved and a guy named Taeyong sat next to her.

He was very handsome and Seolhyun was feeling a little tipsy since she hardly ate and had only picked at the food Mark and V had given her.

 

“I think you’re really pretty” Taeyong slurred, by then everyone at the table was a little intoxicated it seemed

“Thanks, you’re a looker too” Seolhyun complimented back.

“Are you really that guy's girlfriend?” he asked her as he pointed towards Jungkook and as she looked over, Seolhyun spotted Jennie kissing him, or it looked at least, from the angle she sat in that’s what it looked like. but before she could say anything she felt someone grab her face and her lips was crushed with Taeyong’s.

 

She was in shock when he pulled away from her; the table got eerily quiet and Taeyong was unfazed as he his lips “You have a cherry chapstick on?” he asked her nonchalantly as if it is no big deal and Seolhyun felt the urge to cry.

She didn't want to look over at Jungkook but she looked at V, who looked livid and before she could say anything, he shot forward and punched Taeyong on the jaw.

Taeyong’s friends sprung from their seats but Seolhyun grabbed V and put herself in the middle, so they wouldn't hurt him.

“Stop! We’re leaving” Seolhyun began to cry about everything now, it all had happened so fast.

Seolhyun dragged V out, she just didn't have the bravery to look at Jungkook.

She technically had cheated and in front of her man, even though he had quite possibly had kissed someone else too.

She was ashamed to have agreed to V’s stupid idea to try and make Jungkook jealous.

 

She felt pathetic and now in a room full of strangers, she was kissed and quite possibly caused some sort of trouble for the groups.

V was now being nice to her, she wasn't sure why she dragged him outside with her, but he was apologetic to her and since he was a little drunk he had a cute slur in the way he talked to her.

“You okay my Seolbaby?” he asked her as he grabbed her face as if to check for any scratches or bruises.

“I’m fine” Seolhyun lied as her tears gave her true feelings away

“I’ll make everything better with Kookie okay? I'll tell him what I had planned” he hugged her and Seolhyun’s sob bubbled in .

All she wanted was for her boyfriend to give her a shred of attention, she just never thought it would blow up in her face like that.

Suddenly V was pushed back and a scowling Jungkook came into view, he did not look happy at all but he was alone and he grabbed her arm painfully.

Seolhyun didn't complain she bite her lip trying to refrain from crying out as he gripped her arm tighter

“V go inside right now,” Jungkook told his friend without sparing him a glance

“Jung wait I have to tell-” “I said, NOW” Jungkook met his friends' eyes, he was angry no doubt about that.

V scoffed at his tone and made his way inside the restaurant meanwhile he dragged Seolhyun out towards a parked SUV.

He opened the door for her and shoved her to get in, Seolhyun felt defeated.

She never imagined the night to turn the way it did, so because of her behavior, she would accept anything Jungkook threw at her.

Even though he might break up with her she would totally understand, she had gone about trying to get his attention completely wrong.

 

Finally, Seolhyun turned to him and saw that he was white-knuckled as he held the steering wheel of the car.

“I’m sorry” She apologized to him, tone teary and a little gruff from her crying.

Jungkook sighed “What are you sorry for?”

“For embarrassing you, and myself. I should've never come” she told him

“Why did you come tonight?” he asked and she noticed sadly that he didn't try and make her feel better.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter