시작

The Good and The Bad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1]The Start[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]'I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him' -B.S.[/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3]

Seolhyun hated that she was always the topic of gossip in her school, as a result of all that she had no friends and spent her time at school by herself.

She had grown to be ok with being all alone what she wasn't ok with was, still having a hard time with her peers even when she kept her distance from everyone.

 

Then suddenly a guy named Koo Junhoe, or how he liked to be called, June had transferred and all the girls in her school went crazy for him.

Seolhyun didn't see anything special about him but apparently, he was the center of all the girls in her class universe and it annoyed her a little how they would squeal at anything he did or praise him all day every day about his good looks.

 

But much to her dismay June was showing her attention and being interested in her because she wasn't like his fangirls and for some reason that attracted him to her.

That just spelled out bad news for her, because the girls in her class tormented her to no end now or at any given opportunity.

 

That unwanted attention from June, she knew would bring her even more wrath from his psycho fan girls club from other classes as well and that was the last thing she needed as she was trying to get through the school year unscathed and unnoticed as much of her school life.

 

One particular morning as he followed her yet again she turned abruptly startling him slightly

“Hey, please stop following me” she told him for the 100th time it felt like.

“Seolhyun come on, I know you like me,” June told her cockily and she couldn't help but roll her eyes.

“Actually I don't, so please leave me alone” she told him trying her best to put distance between them tartling

Just when she thought he would back off, he boxed her in between his arms, s her this time as her back was pressed on a cold wall and he smirked at her

“How about, if you give me a kiss I will consider leaving you alone” he said to her as he began to lean in

She turned her head and her eyes met with the quiet kid in her class, she couldn't remember his name but she didn't care.

she pushed June away “I have a boyfriend!” she announced a little loud

June scoffed at her sudden proclamation

“I don't believe it” he said crossing his arms on his chest

“Yes, I’ve been keeping it a secret. But you just keep bothering me, so I can't lie anymore” Seolhyun said as she turned and walked up to the tall quiet kid

“Please go along with it,” she whispered as the wide-eyed boy almost stepped away from her

“He’s my boyfriend, so can you please leave me alone now?” Seolhyun said as she wrapped her arm on the kid’s very strong arm, she couldn't help notice.

And faced June again.

“Now, I don't believe you at all” June laughed at her

 

“She’s telling the truth, we meet up here all the time”

Seolhyun felt relieved that her classmate had decided to go along with her lie.

She looked up and smiled at him.

“Prove it” June challenged “Kiss her” he poked his cheek with his tongue she saw.

He was really full of himself and she fought the urge to punch the stupid smirk off his face.

 

Before Seolhyun was able to say anything to June, her classmate grabbed her chin and made her face him and their lips met.

It was a gentle kiss and her initial shock subsided and closed her eyes, liking how her fake boyfriend’s lips felt on hers.

Then her fake boyfriend suddenly pulled away she felt sad at the loss of contact.

She looked over at June, her face blushing at what just had happened.

June looked furious, obviously, he didn't take rejection very well.

But Seolhyun tried to compose herself as June walked up to them, he purposely bumped into her fake boyfriend’s shoulder but the kid looked unfazed at the gesture.

 

Once they were alone, her quiet classmate let her go “Sorry about kissing you for real, I just didn’t see any other way to get him to leave” he apologized to her

“It’s ok, um thanks for helping me out,” she told him blushing still.

He simply shrugged and turned to walk away from her

“Hey wait!” she stopped him and held his arm

“I am so sorry I even have to ask but, what is your name?” she asked quietly feeling embarrassed at the fact that she didn't even know the name of the boy who had taken her first kiss.

“Oh, my name is Jeon Jungkook,” he told her a little shy she noticed and he walked away from her without saying goodbye.

 

“Jungkook” she repeated his name out loud and she touched her lips where he had kissed

“He’s not bad looking at all,” she said to herself and made her way home hoping her mom wouldn't be too worried she was later than usual.

 

The next day at school was pure hell for her, apparently, news spread that Seolhyun had not just seduced the prince of her class, but humiliated him and broke his heart revealing she was using him? and that she had a secret boyfriend who she had two-timed with the class prince?

The rumors were all out of whack and she hid for 2 classes in the girl’s bathroom because there was a posse of fangirls ready to beat her up.

Seolhyun literally hated her life, she just wanted June to leave her alone now it all blew up in her face.

She cried briefly about it as she sat on top of the toilet seat because it was so exhausting trying to survive in her class with these types of hardships.

She just wanted to become invisible again, she preferred being ignored, than to being hunted down for something that honestly was all lies.

 

After the tardy bell rang she bravely snuck out of the girl’s bathroom and made her way to the soccer field area to make her grand escape when someone grabbed her covering preventing her from screaming and hiding her under some bleachers.

 

“Shh, someone is following you” someone whispered in her ear

 

She stilled and kept quiet and sure enough suddenly 3 confused girls looking for her appeared

“I saw her here, where the hell did she manage to hide?” one asked annoyed as they began to look behind the other side of the bleachers

“I don't know, that will get it though for hurting June-oppa” another added

“, let’s go before the P.E. teacher catches us” the last one in the group urged and they all hurried out and back to their class she assumed

 

Seolhyun felt someone’s chest pressed on her back, and she knew that her rescuer was her fake boyfriend Jungkook.

He held his hand over for a few moments until he finally let her go.

She right away faced him, “Thank you for saving me, yet again,” she said quietly sacred someone might catch them.

He chuckled “This was all a nice coincidence doll, I was here to grab a smoke” he confessed as he showed her his pack of cigarettes.

“Oh,” she laughed nervously she rubbed the back of her neck feeling like there was no room between them but every time she stepped back he pulled her in telling her someone would see her.

“Hey, so do you know how to get out of school?” she finally asked him trying to break the silence between them.

“Of course, do you want me to show you?” he asked her

“Yes, please” she smiled at him and she saw how he stared at her wordlessly as if he was admiring her.

She felt herself blush again, Jungkook really knew how to work her up.

“You know, at this point, it would just be better if we do fake date. I’ll make sure to clear up everything tomorrow” he told her as he grabbed her hand and guided her to a back gate area of the field where no one was watching.

“Do you really think it’s a good idea? I mean these people can get nasty,” she questioned she really didn't want to make things harder for herself and hard for him as well.

“Yeah, don’t worry about it. I don't mind fake dating you” he smirked at her and again she felt her cheeks flush as she saw him bite his bottom lip, he let go of her hand and for an instant Seolhyun was tempted to grab a hold of it again.

“You look very cute when you blush like that” he chuckled and she pressed the back of hands on her face in a weary attempt to cool herself off

She simply glared at him not really having a comeback to what he had said.

He then turned his attention to the gate and its huge lock, he picked the lock and opened it effortlessly, she was very impressed that he knew how to do that so skillfully

“I’m gonna have you teach me how to do that sometimes,” she told him as she stepped out of the school grounds

“With pleasure sweetheart” he winked at her and closed the gate again

“So tomorrow, don't come to school. I will say you're very ill and I will take care of the rumors so these sleazy es let you be” Seolhyun smiled at him, grateful he was doing this for her without her having to ask.

“Okay, I will. Here give me your number” she handed him her phone

He took it and input his number

“Text me if you need anything, since we’re a fake couple now, I can take you out for dinner soon,” she wasn't sure why she suggested that but it was already too late to go back and unsay it.

“Isn't that what am supposed to say?” he

Seolhyun rolled her eyes as she laughed “Forget it then” she mumbled as she took her phone back from him.

“Am totally kidding, I would love to have dinner with you” he told her as he grabbed her hand through the gate bars to stop her from walking away from him.

“Okay, see you soon then” she bid her goodbye and he let her hand go.

She felt his eyes on her but she felt too shy to look back.

 

She made it home and told her mom she felt ill, her mom thankfully believed her and told her to stay home the next morning.

 

Seolhyun’s mom left for work at her usual time and she stayed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter