โ–ช๐–ˆ ๐– ๐–† ๐–• ๐–™ ๐–Š ๐–— 2โ–ช

าบืขฦฟีˆเซฆเฉฎษฟลบเซฆ - a แด›แด€แด‡สŸษชแด„แด‡ | ะฒlacฤธะฒangั‚an | ะฝogwarั‚ั• aฯ…
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ย 

After 5 years

Lisa for the first time in days was able to get away from the clutches of her friends to enjoy some alone time that she had been craving and hence here she was sitting all by herself at the bleachers watching this year's Slytherin try outs.

She reminisced how 5 years have already passed to the day she had finally gotten freedom from the cruel world she was in since she was born. 5 years since she knew she had a father who was also dead. 5 years since she knew that she wasn't actually a freak.

Her best friends Jennie and Chaeyoung along with their boyfriends Jimin and Jungkook respectively and the rest of their friend circle which included Namjoon, Yoongi, Hope and his twin sister Lee Hi had thrown her a full-blown party for her 15th birthday at their common room even though she had adamantly refused. They had been able to invite the entire school sans of course the slytherins.

Even though her presumption about the Slytherin House was purely based upon her own heritage, she thought not all Slytherins are evil and discriminating them based on this years-old impression wasn't exactly fair.

Lisa wasn't quiet the wallflower of Hogwarts that she had assumed she would be. She always told her friends that all the attention that she seemed to receive was because she was the only orphan in her generation and a rich one at that. The odd looks, snide remarks that she received once in a blue moon still reminded her of her old misfit days. She thought she was treated marginally normal because she was best-friends with the It-girl of her generation, Kim Jennie and the beautiful smart-mouth scarlet lady, Rosรฉ as she called herself, both of whom the entire school looked up to. But they both had said that even though people talked behind her back, they feared her presence because she exuded this strange energy that made them cower internally.

Well, that's what Namjoon said. Because his first impression of hers was that she was a pure-blood slytherin.

You were supposed to be one. Her inner voice whispered.

Yes. But I chose my own destiny. She replied back to her inner voice.

Staring not at particularly anything and lost in her own thoughts, Lisa failed to hear her name being called out and to see a blur of brown that came soaring hard towards her.

By the time she could raise her wand or use her common sense to move herself away from her position, she realized it was too late.

...

Waiting for the impact of the bludger hitting her hard, she had already shut her eyes tightly and in instinct raised her left arm above her.

"FLIPENDO!" a strong male voice bellowed and the bludger before it could reach her blasted into pieces, scattering all around her.

Sliding her eyes open she watched Jennie and Rosรฉ running up the stairs towards her. She gasped when Jennie who got to her first snatched her bloodied left arm into hers. As it stung badly she took a look over and realized a broken part of the bludger had gotten stuck into the side of her left wrist.

"Bloody hell." She muttered, biting her lips hard as she now fully felt the sting of the pain.

"Excuse me?! What in the bloody gory hell were you doing? We have been calling out your name since ages! The bludger could very well have had killed you on the spot!" Rosรฉ raged at her, waving her hands wildly while Jennie quietly plucked out the remaining remnant of the bludger from her wrist.

"Tergeo" Jennie muttered as she moved her wand around Lisa's wrist to remove the blood and mended the wound with an 'Episkey' and at last tied her perfumed handkerchief around her wrist before taking a seat next to her while Rosรฉ took the seat on her other side.

"I'm sorry for worrying the both of you. I just totally spaced off.. wait. Who stopped the bludger?" Lisa asked confusedly, glancing at the both of them.

"Kim Taehyung from Slytherin. I'm just glad he did it on time or I would have had his neck. It's their fault anyway that the bludger almost hit you." Rosรฉ muttered glaring darkly at the pitch before them as she referred to the Slytherin Quidditch team captain and seeker.

"Oh." Lisa whispered and her eyes furrowed as she sought for the said person in the grounds but he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter