โ–ช๐–ˆ ๐– ๐–† ๐–• ๐–™ ๐–Š ๐–— 1โ–ช

าบืขฦฟีˆเซฆเฉฎษฟลบเซฆ - a แด›แด€แด‡สŸษชแด„แด‡ | ะฒlacฤธะฒangั‚an | ะฝogwarั‚ั• aฯ…
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ย 

"FREAK! COME BACK HERE! SHOW US SOME OF YOUR VOODOOS!! COME ON FREAK!"

Lisa sprinted as fast as she could away from their voices.

Panting heavily, she thought, This time she will not let herself get caught by those tall kids and get beaten up. Not again.

Searching for a hiding spot as she ran, she quickly found an estranged one-story building and ran towards it.

Without thinking twice she entered the withered building. She just needed to hide here for an hour and then she could return back to her dorm house.

Gasping for air, she stood silently against the door with a bated breath, trying to listen for any of their footsteps. But thankfully, there wasn't any and she finally let out a relieved sigh.

Still breathless Lisa slowly looked around at her surroundings trying to take in as much as she could, in case there was something that could harm her.

With a bitter sigh, she thought, this will the last time she defends someone. Because that is exactly what landed her in this situation.

Slowly moving away from the door she quietly walked while touching the old-tampered wallpaper with her finger tips.

Whoa. Was this the haunted house those elder kids and her teachers told them about? She had only thought that it was all a joke and a rumor created by one of their teachers.

But now..

She slightly jumped in fright and let out a small squeak as a rat scampered across below her. Staying still she breathed in short gasps while wondering about her own sanity. Because she shouldn't really be here.

Getting a grip on herself she finally decided to only check out the drawing room and what was left of the kitchen. Moving off broken parts of the ceilings and shambles out off her way as she walked inside further into the house.

Her almost 11-year old self couldn't understand why people would deliberately not choose to renovate this place. If this place was not in ruins.. the house could actually have been a pretty one. A home-y one.

Maybe if she can brave on to touring the entire house and find it sans-danger, she could turn it into her own hiding space. And no one would even suspect a thing.

Walking through the hallways into the drawing-room and the kitchen, thankfully finding it scot free she considered checking out rest of the house before heading out. Because so far so good she hasn't been faced with any problems yet.

Still jumping at the slightest creaking sounds of the floorboard below her she slowly climbed the stairs on to the upper level.

Lisa was really thankful for the light that seeped in through the windows because without the light she would not have braved the thought of walking around a stranded-rumored-to-be-haunted house all alone. Wavering for a second she wondered if she should continue on her adventures or leave it for another day... her curiosity finally won and she walked towards the first door next to the stairs.

This is it. Deep breaths, Lisa. Deep breaths.

Walking into the room she found it empty which was what she had already expected. What she had not expected was the drawings on the wall which was some sort of... an antique tree? With names neatly scripted below blackened circles?

But what struck her most was the beautiful patterns that surrounded the said tree which also led to more drawings on the ceilings above. She could make out some of the smudged names written in tiny neat scribbles below roots and a handful that were out with.. soot?

Running her fingers softly over the wall and the names, she read aloud some weird names that she had a hard time in spelling out.

Bellatrix.. Nymphadora..

Lalisa Manoban?

Lisa? Manoban?

Stunned in silence, she could only hear the echoes of her short gasps as she stared at her own name.

Her finger traced her name and the only name that it was connected to -

Sirius Black.

โ–ช

โ–ชโ™งโ–ช

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter