▪𝖈 𝖍 𝖆 𝖕 𝖙 𝖊 𝖗 3▪

ҺעƿՈ૦੮ɿź૦ - a ᴛᴀᴇʟɪᴄᴇ | вlacĸвangтan | нogwarтѕ aυ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                            


February Fourteenth

Lisa swatted at the damned red heart shaped balloon off her head or more like scratched at it with a dark scowl as she made her way towards the great hall.

Whoever thought of this idea of hanging these damned balloons all through the hall.. 

Oh. Of course. Peeves.

How could she almost forget that beloved little poltergiest who never left a single chance in making her late night escapades a living hell.

Now that she was aware of who was behind these balloons she was wary of coming in contact with any of them.

As she carefully waded towards the hall and stood at the entrance gate searching for her mates, the balloon above her had totally escaped her sight and she only realized it's presence when a hufflepuff first year pointed above her. 

At almost slow motion she raised her wand. But alas. She couldn't stop it or the contents from bursting atop her head.

BAM!

In instinct, she jumped slightly in fright as she tried to cover her head to protect herself from whatever was inside it.

She coughed slightly as she batted off the red dust that covered her not bothering to pay attention to the students cracking up around her.

Red? Oh no..

She finally looked up at the entire hall filled with students now currently laughing at her bad luck. And to her embarrassment - her professors who were barely holding in their chuckles.

Rosé slowly walked in front of her, biting her lips hard. Eyes glistening with tears and controlled laughter.

Lisa almost felt her eyes get stuck for how hard she rolled her eyes at her friend.

"Go ahead. Laugh all you want."

Her sarcastic tone was all Rosé needed and she almost doubled over, clutching at her sides as she laughed at how Lisa looked. Red.

Lisa shook her head at her friend and her eyes wavered away at the hall in front of her. Almost all of them had gotten over her slight supply of morning entertainment and had returned back to their daily activities. 

As she contemplated her bad luck er eyes suddenly locked onto a certain pair of green eyes that were at the moment gazing at her amusedly. She almost felt the heat of his smirk across and had to glance away.

Thank goodness for once she had something as a cover up for her red burning cheeks.

Once she reached her table where her friends were still laughing over her, ignoring everyone she pushed Jimin and sat between them with a pout and ordered Jennie or more like requested - after getting a soft glare in return - to remove her off all of the red powder or dust or whatever that she was covered in.

In matter of minutes she was back to herself. Well, that is except for her hair.

Jennie frowned as she tried on every possible spell to turn her hair back to it's original color.

"Nothing works."

"What- what do you mean nothing works?" Lisa's eyes widened as she almost stammered around the piece of sandwich she was currently chomping away. She stopped eating and summoned a looking mirror out of the blue, making everyone gasp around her.

Unbothered, she stared mutely at her reflection.

Her hair.. was red. Blood red.

Instead of lashing out furiously, she felt momentarily disturbed. It was if she had almost seen someone with the same colored hair.. somewhere.. but she couldn't recount or know anyone who was a redhead.

                                                                                       ▪

                                                                                       ▪

                                                                                  ▪ ♧ ▪

                                                                                       ▪

                                                                                       ▪

Lisa sighed deeply as she sluggishly trudged down the stairs. She had gone to Madame Pomfrey to ask if she could help her with the hair. But unfortunately, the jinx is permanent for a whole day.

She felt the red hairs rising on the back of her neck. Again. She had been getting this bloody feeling since the morning incident and she couldn't guess on why. It was as if she was the getting the feeling of being watched.

On whim she took a glance back.. surveying the area and found a group of five boys slowly walking behind her.

How could she not here them?

They noticed she had stopped to stare at them and the leader of them, a blonde, immediately waved at her while giving her a firtatious grin.

Barely hiding her grimace she just quickly ran down the remaining stares and walked off as far as she could from them, their howls of laughter wafting after her in the air.

                                                                                      ▪

                                                                                      ▪

                                                                                 ▪ ♧ ▪

                                                                                      ▪

                                                                                      ▪

Professor Slughorn never one to leave a chance had decided to throw a party for today's occasion. He had finally let go of his biggity ideals of having only the best of best students as his only guests and had instead invited the entire school. 

The girls of every houses were scampering off left and right, trying to decide on dresses for he had announced the party on such short notice.

Lisa sat on Jennie's bed as she watched her two best friends bicker on which dress to where while she momentarily rolled her eyes at them.

She was so not going to be a part of any of this. In fact, she was going to skip this bull of party, no matter how wonderful it is going to be according to Rosé's words. She was just biding enough time before she could esc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter