A fight is what he will have

BITTEN (Wonha) English version

Eunha was in a hurry I didn't know what to do right now, she had knocked out the wolf girl just for not getting the information she wanted, but because of that little tantrum she did, she only got me to have to carry the tall girl.

Eunha: Oh perfect Eunha, now you have to take responsibility for the dog, but where can I take her ...?

The vampire girl said trying to think, with the intention of getting an idea of ​​what to do with the wolf girl.

Eunha: Maybe ... if I take her to my room and keep her tied up, it could be an option, only in what I think of some other plan, after all it's just a dog nothing I can't control, I'll just have to disguise her scent with mine ... agh ... can't believe what I'm getting into ...

After that Eunha arranged the tall girl in a sitting position, while she slowly placed herself on her lap in Sowon.

Eunha: Well ... I just have to ... I just have to rub down his body ... I hope he doesn't pass his fleas ...

That said last Eunha ran her hands through the tall girl's body thus beginning to cling to the wolf girl's body, beginning to spread her scent throughout Sowon's body, when the vampire princess was about to get up from her lap. The tall girl felt something that touched her center leaving a confused Eunha.

When Eunha got up from Sowon's lap, she could see that something was marked on the wolf girl's crotch, this only confused the vampire girl more.

Eunha: Wait ... what he has is a ... it's a ... but he thought only men had it ...

The girl said a little scared to discover something that the dog should not have, Eunha was still so immersed in her thoughts when she heard voices coming from the alley, she quickly held the wolf girl taking from that place through the skies, with the intention of Get home and go unnoticed by other vampires.

Yerin and Umji were still dancing at the bar, completely ignoring that Eunha was no longer there, while Yuju and Sinb were a few steps away from those vampire girls.

Yerin: How are you doing, Umji? !!

Umji: I've never been better, thanks for insisting Yerin unnie !!

The girls said screaming since the music was very loud and they could barely hear each other.

Yerin: I know, it's good to know you're having fun, by the way, where is Eunha? I have not seen her for a while!

When Yerin said that, Umji decided to observe the place not finding Eunha anywhere.

Umji: I don't know, I don't see her anywhere, do you think she's already gone home? !!

Yerin: It may be, I think he got bored of the dance, I think it would be better to leave because it's too late!

Umji: I think Yerin unnie is fine, let's go !!

When Yerin tried to turn around, he accidentally slipped down on his back on someone being cushioned from the blow, only until he noticed a groan from under her.

Yerin: Oh no, I'm so sorry !!

Yerin said getting up from the person he had fallen into, only to realize that it was a wolf or a specific Sinb.

Yuju: Oh no, Sinb, are you alright? !!

Sinb: Yes ... who fell on me?

Sinb said turning around only to realize that it was that girl from the last time, with whom they had met.

Yerin / Sinb: YOU!!

Both girls said pointing their fingers at each other, while Yerin was surprised, Sinb was frowning when he remembered when she threw the dagger at him and now fell on him.

Sinb: Apologize now!

Yerin: In case you hadn't noticed a piece of dog, I had already done it when I got up from you !!

Yerin said with a frown as he crossed his arms.

Sinb: I don't mean about a while ago, I mean about the time you threw me a dagger and who the hell do you say piece of dog, blood? !!

Yerin: Retract, never call me again blood !!

Yerin said changing his eyes to a reddish color, while holding the neck of Sinb's clothes bringing her close to his face in an intimidating way.

Sinb: I will never do it and if you think that your look causes me fear, you are very wrong you have messed with the wrong wolf !!

Yerin: You don't scare me flea sack, I don't want to have a fight so you better get out where you came from !!

Sinb: Excuse me, but if you were the moron that fell on me, so don't blame me for your stupid stumbling blocks !!

Yerin: You better shut the damn snout, you won't want to meet me mad !!

Sinb: Uuuhh, but look how I tremble, help the giant fly will attack me, because I tell you that I am worse than you being angry, so you better not bother me anymore and remove your dirty vampire hands from my clothes !!

Sinb said angrily removing Yerin's hands aggressively, while her eyes began to change to a golden color.

Yuju: Sinb calm down, you know we can't do a show here !!

Sinb: No Yuju, I won't calm down until that blood apologizes to me !!

Yerin: Stop calling me that way, damn dog !!

Sinb: No, you are also calling me with offensive ways, so I won't stop!

Yuju: Damn it, Sinb you know we can't get into fights, Hyoyeon unnie will kill us if he finds out !!

Sinb: If she doesn't know nothing will happen Yuju, let me know what I do !!

Umji: Yerin unnie, let's go ignore her please!

Yerin: No Umji, if that dog wants a fight, a fight is what he will have !!

Sinb: Listen to me, let's go to the back of the bar, there we can fight without problems, do you accept or are you a chicken? !!

Yerin: I accept and we'll see who the chicken is !!

The girls said starting to walk towards the back of the bar with the intention of fixing their problems aggressively.

Yuju / Umji: Oh no ... this is going to get ugly ...

Both girls said as they followed their friends, with the intention of stopping that absurd fight if it was really necessary.

Eunha was already inside her room with the tall girl, somehow managed to go unnoticed by the vampires of the place arriving safely to her room, the princess placed the wolf girl on her bed, looking for some chains that could work to tie her and a necklace that could be placed with the intention of being more controlled, before he wakes from the knockout.

Eunha: Agh ... there is nothing, I have nothing to tie her up, I will have to go down to look for the weapons my father keeps, I might get something useful in that place

Eunha left her room walking through the halls of the castle trying to find the room her father had in case of war against the Lycanthropes, trying to be as cautious as possible to be seen by their parents.

By going unnoticed by the maidens and butlers, the princess continued on her way with nothing to stop her, entering the weapons room she could find everything, but she only needed something specific so she hurried to look for such things to avoid being Found by his parents.

Eunha: I found it perfect, a silver chain and a necklace with a little silver to control and tame dogs, I'm glad my parents have such strange things in this room

That said, Eunha decided to leave that room, to be able to go to her room, once outside she began to walk again through the halls being stopped by her parents.

Lee Minho: Oh Eunha, where are you going with that chain and silver necklace?

Eunha: Oh ... hello father ... what are you doing here?

Eunha said nervously at that question.

Yoon Eunhye: Eunha, your father has asked you a question, you know it is impolite to ask a question and not answer the one you have been asked before

Eunha: Sorry mother, I really only take it to my room, Yerin, Umji and I wanted to do an experiment

Lee Minho: Curiously, I haven't seen Yerin or Umji anywhere, are they in your room? If so, we'll greet them

Eunha: NOOO !!

Yoon Eunhye: Eunha, why do you raise your father's voice? !!

Eunha: Sorry ... what I was trying to say, is that they still do not arrive, they will come later that is why I am preparing things before they arrive ...

Lee Minho: If that's the case, you greet us when they arrive, your mother and I will go to a play, don't sleep so late, okay daughter?

Eunha: I promise you father, do well in your play, enjoy it and do not rush back so soon!

Yoon Eunhye: Today you are very strange Eunha, but we no longer have time behave and do nothing wrong, remember that you are a princess, goodbye and go to sleep early

Eunha: I promise!

When her parents were as far away from her as possible, Eunha dropped her smile as she let out a sigh of relief at not having been discovered by her parents.

Eunha: Uff ... that was close, I better hurry to put the leash on the dog, I don't want a tragedy to happen and I'm responsible for it

The vampire girl said running back to her room to be able to put the necklace and chain to Sowon and avoid a possible tragedy in vampire territory.

Returning to the bar, Sinb was being hit towards the wall with an enormous force causing a few cracks in the wall.

Sinb: AGH !!

Yerin: What was the flea sack? Not that you were very strong, you only know how to bark but you don't know how to bite!

Sinb: Shut up ... don't provoke me !!

Yerin: I'm just saying what I see, I'm not provoking you fool!

Yuju: Sinb stop this, we need to look for Sowon and get out of here, remember that we are still rookies !!

Sinb: No Yuju, I don't want to look like a coward with that blood !!

Umji: Yerin unnie, stop better let's get out of here, we don't want to attract attention remember !!

Yerin: Umji, just a little more and we're leaving, I promise you !!

Sinb: Enough, I've been holding back a lot and I won't let you humiliate me in this way, be prepared because now I am serious!

Yuju: Sinb, nothing to transform into a wolf, remember that it is very risky that you do it in these places full of humans!

Sinb: I will only absorb a bit of my wolf powers without transforming Yuju, don't worry about me !!

Sinb said beginning to relax to be able to gradually absorb that force he needed at the moment, smiling at the feeling that the absorption had been completed, giving a terrifying look to Yerin who did not flinch, on the contrary Umji was a little surprised by The wolf girl's look change.

Sinb: Now, let the real battle begin !!

Sinb said running towards Yerin's direction preparing his fists to be able to strike a good blow to the face, but the wolf girl was arrested at the moment when Yerin held her by the clothes throwing her back towards a wall resulting in Sinb returning to crash against the wall with more intensity than before.

Yerin: Amazing, I'm impressed that you will only crash with more force, if you look like a shaky dog ​​tremble!

Sinb: STOP PROVOCATING ME, BLOOD !!

Yerin: I never did, but you know how to humble yourself!

Sinb: You're getting fed up!

Yerin: Oh, I think I did my job, you know then we return as you humble yourself against me again, for now I am very tired and I need to return to my territory, goodbye fierce luck for the next one, if you need it!

That said Yerin was followed by Umji at an impressive speed away from the wolf girls, with the intention of resting at home, on the other hand Yuju was helping Sinb get her out of that wall where she was impacted with some How many bruises.

Yuju: Wow, they hit you against the Sinb wall !!

Yuju said starting to laugh when he saw how his friend made a very angry face at the wolf girl.

Sinb: Shut up Yuju, that wasn't funny especially if it's that stupid blood !!

Yuju: Well, well you're right, you were lucky this time, but don't tempt her so silly, I wouldn't know what to do if you were in trouble, it would be better to look for Sowon and get off to the pack

Sinb: Oh yes, speaking of Sowon I haven't seen her, she must be having fun out there, it would be better to look for her

Yuju: Walking, remember that Hyoyeon unnie kills us if something happens to her, she's more rookie than us

Sinb: If it's true, we better go find it and go back to our home

Both girls returned to the bar with the intention of looking for Sowon, the problem is that they would not find her anywhere in that place full of alcohol and drunk people.

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter! 😆😉

As you can see Sinb was defeated by Yerin, poor of our wolf girl 😕😬

Even so, what will happen to Sowon? That will be seen in the next chapter.

Anyway that's all for today guys, we read later until the next update !! 😎👋