I do not know what are you talking about

BITTEN (Wonha) English version

It had been four weeks in which Sowon had already progressed with his training, he could already control his abilities and he could retain his inner wolf a little, so his teacher was more than pleased with the great progress of his student.

Hyoyeon: Good to be able to say that you have shown me an excellent breakthrough

Sowon: Thank you very much Hyoyeon unnie

Sinb: That means ... we can go celebrate because Sowon was finally able to control his abilities

Hyoyeon: Hm ... I don't know, it's too early for me to get out of the pack ...

Yuju: Come on Hyoyeon unnie, nothing will happen to us, we promise you that if we notice something strange we will return right away

Hyoyeon: Well, I will trust you, but still do not trust you three remain rookies and need to train more

Sinb: We will train, but for now I just want to party!

Hyoyeon: Well, they can leave but don't come back so late, we don't know if vampires are stalking around

Yuju / Sinb: WE PROMISE IT !!

Yuju and Sinb said as they dragged Sowon with them.

On the other hand were the vampire girls who had decided to party at a bar that was in the town.

Umji: Yerin ... I don't know if it's right for Eunha and I to enter this bar ... we only have 17 ...

Yerin: Nothing will happen, I will take care of everything, if they suspect their age

Eunha: For me it has nothing wrong, we also just come to have fun for a while, don't be scared Umji, we are vampires we can defend ourselves against some human weakness

Umji: Ah ... I just hope it was a quiet one

Yerin: A lot of talk and little action, let's go before it's harder to get in later

The three girls approached the door of the bar entering without any problem, observing everything around them, it was a normal place people drinking beer, boys dancing on the track and especially some others having intimacy close to the dark places, this does not affection for the girls, they just came to have a little fun, and see what came out of that evening.

On the other hand the wolf girls were already arriving at their destination, but Sowon seeing the place where they were being taken quickly stopped.

Sinb: What happens? Why do you stop like this?

Sowon: It's ... is that ... we're coming to a bar ...

Yuju: Yes, we said we would have fun, that's why we will enter the bar

Sowon: But ... they don't think it's dangerous to enter that place ...

Sinb: Come on Sowon, we are wolves that can be dangerous for us, we will also only drink a little, dance and maybe flirt a little

Sowon: Are you going to flirt?

Yuju: Yes, why not, very rarely we can do something fun, you should flirt a little too, maybe that way you shy away

Sowon: I'll think about it ...

Sinb: It's something, now let's enter that we don't have much fun later !!

Once the girls entered, Yuju and Sinb walked away from each other, leaving Sowon completely alone, in that place without knowing what to do.

Sowon: Yes, they had trouble going to have fun ... but ... and what do I do now ...? !!

Sowon said starting to feel nervous in a place he wasn't used to, especially since it wasn't much to socialize.

Sowon: Oh ... well I think I'll try a beer, I think I should learn to drink alcohol ... after all I told myself that I would do things that I wasn't allowed to do before

Sowon said determined to go to the bar and order his first beer alone.

Sowon: Bartender ... could you give me a beer

Bartender: Hmm ... sure, what kind of beer do you want?

Sowon: Do they have ... do they have guys?

Bartender: Yes, but if it is your first beer, I recommend you start with something mild, unless you want a strong one, that would be your decision

Sowon: Give me the strongest one I have !!

Bartender: Here you go, enjoy it

Sowon: I hope I don't regret this ...

Sowon said drinking that beer at once, finishing it in less than 60 seconds, resulting in a somewhat dizzy and somewhat happy girl, apparently that beer got her drunk.

Sowon: WUUUU, MOMENT OF LIGHTING, I SHOULD MAKE CASE TO SINB AND YUJU, THAT I LOSE ME JAJAJAJA, LET'S SEE WHO CAN I BIND?

Sowon said trying to shrink someone, but she was interrupted when a girl not as tall as she approached her direction.

:::: Hello, would you like to dance with me?

Sowon: May I know your name, Miss?

:::: My name is Chae Kyung and what is your name?

Sowon: Well pretty, my name is Sowon, nice to meet you

Chae Kyung: Oh, we have a conqueror around here, and tell me, do you dare to dance with me?

Sowon: Oh, but of course

Chae Kyung: Come on

Said the girl dragging Sowon by her hand towards the dance floor, entering the people, without giving Sowon time, Chae Hyung attached her to Sowon's intimacy beginning to move along with the music, not realizing that this alone it caused Sowon to begin to feel strangely, his intimacy began to become more visible and he was sure that the girl who danced would realize it.

Sowon: I think ... I think you shouldn't get too attached to me ...

Chae Kyung: If you say it for your little secret, don't worry, I don't care if you have something extra in you, I think that makes it more satisfying, don't you think so?

Sowon: If you say it that way, why not try?

Sowon took off his nervousness and let that beer do his job, he began to keep up with that girl moving to the beat of the music making that dance little by little something more intimate.

On one of the tables was Eunha who had got bored of dancing, so she decided to go to rest while watching her two friends dancing in an animated way, but when a particular scent came quickly she changed her face from joy to one of concern He thought there were experienced wolves, but when he fixed his eyes on the dance floor, he realized that it was just that silly dog.

When he stood up with the intention of approaching his prey he noticed a girl dancing with Sowon, this did not make the vampire girl happy at all, who dares to touch her victim? which decided to accelerate the step to prevent that stupid girl trying to do something else with her prey.

Chae Kyung had turned around facing Sowon observing the difference in height between the two of them, however that did not prevent him from what he wanted to do, so he placed his arms on the neck of the taller girl, causing Sowon by inertia put his arms around the waist of that girl.

Slowly they were approaching their faces with the intention of being able to kiss, but they were interrupted, when someone held Sowon's shoulder, reversing a force on human with the intention of throwing it on the floor and away from that girl.

Sowon did not know what was happening, only to feel how his was hit to the hard and cold ground was when he realized that someone had thrown it that way, when he tried to get up he could not do it, to feel like someone dragged her by The neck of your clothes.

Eunha was dragging her prey after having hypnotized that stupid girl to forget everything related to Sowon, Eunha was heading to the back door of that bar to carry out her torture plan, with the intention of getting information about what they had stolen from their kind.

Once they had arrived outside the said place, Eunha threw Sowon on some containers causing the wolf to give a groan of pain, having received such an impact.

Eunha: Now if stupid dog talks !!

Sowon: Hmm ... where am I ?, and the pretty girl I danced with, hell ... I couldn't kiss her

Somehow what Sowon had just said had angered Eunha.

Eunha: You should thank me then, I saved you from that stupid one filled with your lapdog germs !!

Sowon: But ... she said she wanted to be intimate with me, after finishing that kiss ... she ... she was my first conquest ...

Eunha: I DON'T CARE IF YOU WERE TO SLEEP WITH HER OR NOT, I JUST WANT YOU TO DELIVER ME WHAT YOU HAVE STOLEN FROM THOSE OF MY SPECIES!

Eunha said with pure anger after hearing that, but decided to ignore it by focusing on what mattered.

Sowon: I don't know what you're talking about, but you're very pretty, tell me, had we met somewhere?

Eunha: SHUT UP, HOW COULD YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN ME? STUPID DOG!!

Sowon: Forget you ... oh ... don't tell me ...

Eunha: It seems that you finally deigned to remember me, didn't you?

Eunha said with a smirk.

Sowon: OH I'M SORRY SO MUCH, HOW CAN I FORGET ABOUT MY OWN GIRLFRIEND, FORGIVENESS I HAVE NOT FORGIVENESS, IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER YOU CAN MAKE ME WHAT YOU WANT, I MAKE SURE I WILL NOT FORGET MY GIRL !!

This took Eunha by surprise. She did not expect that girl to release tremendous nonsense, but when she said the word girlfriend something inside her had moved, deciding to avoid that stupidity, she directed her angry look towards Sowon who was still apologizing to her , his eyes had changed to a reddish color and that only meant that things were going to get ugly.

Eunha quickly went to Sowon, lifting her from her clothes, beginning to impact her on the wall behind her again and again, with the intention of speaking.

Eunha: Shut your mouth stupid dog, if you don't want me to close it with a blow, my name is Jung Eunha and I'm the vampire princess, so learn it in a damn way !!

When the vampire princess said that, all the little alcohol that Sowon had left inside her body, she went down to know what position she was in, was in danger and was not sure what to do.

Sowon: RELEASE ME, RELEASE ME I DON'T KNOW BECAUSE YOU START IN ME, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU !!

Eunha: Oh, so you remember, don't you?

Sowon: I SAID YOU RELEASE ME, I DON'T WANT TO DAMAGE YOU!

Eunha: Please do not scare me silly dog, now respond in a damn way, where is what you stole from us? !!

Sowon: I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU TALK TO ME !!

Sowon said with fear as his eyes began to change to a beautiful golden color, surprising Eunha upon seeing those beautiful eyes, they were hypnotizing her if it wasn't for Sowon trying to get rid of his grip, he wouldn't have remembered trying to interrogate her.

Eunha hit Sowon on the wall again with the intention of stopping resistance, causing the tall girl to give a groan of pain when she felt the impact of that wall.

Eunha: Stop opposing resistance and tell me where the hell is what you stole from us? !!

Sowon: Understand it ... I don't know what you're talking about ...

Eunha: Those of your kind stole something important from those of our species, now it would be better if you give it up if you don't want me to kill you right here!

Sowon: Listen ... I don't know anything, I didn't even know it was a wolf, I don't know what happened before, I don't know what they stole from you, but I assure you it doesn't matter how much you hit me ... No I can tell you something that I have no clue about!

Eunha slapped Sowon after hearing that.

Sowon: Why ... you slapped me ...?

Eunha: You better talk to me with more respect, I don't like being talked to as anybody!

Sowon: No

Eunha: What did you say? !!

Sowon: No, you are not the one to tell me how to speak, you are not my mother, you are not my partner, you are nobody who forbids me what I should and should not do !!

This had left Eunha surprised, she did not really expect that girl to reveal herself in such a short time.

Eunha: Well, you asked for it, I didn't want to get to this, but you don't leave me another option

Sowon: What the hell are you talking about ...? !!

Sowon could not finish asking that question, when he felt a strong blow was given behind his head, leaving her quickly unconscious.

When the vampire princess realized what she did began to panic, she didn't think she really got carried away by anger.

Eunha: No, no, no, no ... but what did I do ...? Now I have to carry the dog ...

 

 

 

 

Hey guys, new wuuu chapter and so what will happen? 👀😶

Eunha has left Sowon unconscious Oh no ... 😮🙊

Anyway I hope you liked the chapter today, we read later guys, until the next update! 😎👋