You are an alpha...

BITTEN (Wonha) English version

In a small town there was a completely excited girl, today was her 18th birthday, which meant she could finally do adult things.

Sowon: At last, at last, at last!!

Mom: Sowon controls your emotion, I know you're excited to turn 18, but you behave like a 10-year-old girl

Sowon: Mom, you don't understand, I can finally do things that I was not allowed!

Mom: I hope I can do things, don't mean go play girls, I don't want you to bring me grandchildren so soon

Sowon's mother said laughing when she saw the scared face her daughter was putting on.

Sowon: Mother, nobody knows about that secret, and it would be better if it remains hidden for longer!

Sowon said completely red.

Mom: Okay, remember that it's a joke, it's also time to go get the cake, why didn't you bring some friends to celebrate your birthday?

Sowon: Mother ... you know I don't like interacting with others, besides ... they're not honest people and they didn't give me confidence ...

Mom: You know, since you came into our lives, something told me that you wouldn't be a normal girl

Sowon: You say it for me ... male organ ...

Mom: No, I don't care about that in the slightest, but ... better forget it, let's start the cake, your father already has it in the dining room and it seems he wants to eat it hahaha

After that mother and daughter went to the dining room finding the father staring at that piece of bread called cake with totally bright eyes, it seems that he would eat it at any time, this only caused laughter in the wife, while Sowon tried to understand a little To his strange father.

Sowon: Father, ¿why are you so weird?

Dad: Hey, you're weird too and I don't tell you anything !!

Sowon: It wouldn't be, if you hadn't raised me, but I still love you

Dad: I love you too little Giraffe

Sowon: Father, how many times do I have to tell you not to tell me giraffe!

Dad: Don't ask me not to, you have always been my little giraffe, from the first moment you came into our lives, I won't get tired of saying it, you are our little miraculous wish, thank you for having appeared in our lives little. .. you don't know how happy you have made us these 18 years

Sowon's father said starting to drop tears, while hugging his only daughter.

Sowon: No father ... thank you for adopting me and not neglecting me when you found me in front of your door, I will never know how to pay you for taking care of me and giving me the love I never received from my true biological parents

Mom: Oh little girl, never say anything about how to pay us to receive our love, being here is enough for us, you are also a very special girl, you always have been since you were a baby, I even thought you were not a normal baby, but that doesn't take away the fact that we love you just the way you are

He said that little family while they had a small group hug.

Dad: What do you think if we already devour that cake, I'm very hungry ...

Mom: But dear, if you ate very well at the meal !!

Dad: But the cake opened my appetite!

Sowon: I'm with dad, I'm hungry !!

Mom: You two are identical, I don't know how you can eat so much!

Sowon / Dad: I'm hungry !!

Mom: I heard a couple of swallows!

After that little party that the tall girl's parents had given her, the mother needed some things from the store that was somewhat far from where they lived.

Mom: Sowon, I need you to bring milk and some eggs, I don't want to interrupt your day, but I really need those things and your father is busy fixing the car, could you do me that little favor?

Sowon: Sure mother, you know I would do anything for you, ¿do you just need that?

Mom: Oh you are a little love, if only that be careful, it is already something dark and I do not want something to happen to you.

Sowon: Calm down mother, I'll be careful

The tall girl came out of her home into the village that was near a forest, she had to walk a lot if she wanted to get to the store where she could get the job that her mother had asked for.

Sowon: Lightning ... because I didn't bring my bike, I would have arrived faster at the store ...

The tall girl rebuked herself when she realized the nonsense she had done.

Sowon: Maybe ... if I run I can get there in a short time, but it's still a bit far away ... I'll have to take a chance

When Sowon was preparing to run, he could hear a strange sound in the direction of the forest, causing him a little fear.

Sowon: Oh no ... ¿what would that have been ...?

Sowon said with some fear, he feared that some bear was near where he was, since they lived near the forest, but his fears quickly moved away when he watched as a girl apparently of his age left that place.

Sowon: Ah ... luckily it was just you and not a bear, you don't know the scare you had given me

Sowon said relieved to see that it was only an innocent girl, but to better observe the stranger could see that she looked at her with a disgusted face, which confused her.

Sowon: Oh ... ¿why do you see me with that face? I don't smell bad, ¿oh yes ...?

Sowon said sniffing to confirm that it didn't smell bad.

Sowon: No, I definitely don't smell bad, ¿so why do you look at me that way?

::: : Dog, you're a damn dog

Sowon: ¿Dog?, But if there is no dog here

Sowon said watching all over the place without seeing any canine lurking around that place.

Sowon: No, there is no dog, ¿did you miss your pet?, I can help you find it if you want

::: : ¿Why are you here?, Dogs are not allowed to be in this place!!

Sowon: I don't understand you, ¿what are you talking about?

Sowon said approaching the girl, with the intention of helping him.

::: : STAY AWAY, DON'T CLOSE ME!!

Sowon stopped when he heard how that strange girl had yelled at him in despair.

Sowon: Quiet, I won't do anything to you

::: : LIE YOU ARE A DOG, DID NOT TRUST THOSE OF YOUR SPECIES!!

Sowon: I don't know what you're talking about, I assure you, I'm not a dog, if you say so to bad people ... I'm just a normal girl, I should be buying milk and eggs and ...

Sowon opened his eyes in horror as he remembered the order his mother had requested.

Sowon: DEMONS, MY MOTHER WILL KILL ME IF I DON'T BUY THAT AND CLOSE THE SHOP IF I DON'T RUSH!!

Sowon said panicking, so he decided to leave the strange girl, and run to the store to get the order.

When the tall girl began to run, she was interrupted when she felt like a weight had fallen on her, but when she turned around she found the girl who already had red eyes.

This started to scare Sowon too much, he didn't know what was going on or why that girl had a very scary look, but he didn't want to stay to check it out for anything in the world.

Sowon: RELEASE ME, I DID NOTHING YOU, WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ME!!

::: : YOU ARE A DOG, DOGS DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!!

Sowon: I AM NO DOG, YOU'RE CRAZY OR IF I WANT TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE OR WHO YOU ARE!!

::: : You don't need to know, I'll just try to make your death very fast!!

At those words something deep inside Sowon had been activated, feeling the moonlight enveloping her, her senses began to change, her sense of smell had sharpened just like her ears and sight, slowly beginning to feel like her body He was beginning to acquire a force over human, freeing himself from the little girl who tried to attack her.

When Sowon turned around his eyes were no longer brown, now they had acquired a golden color, alerting the little girl with reddish eyes.

::: : I knew, you're one of those dogs!!

Sowon: No, I'm not a dog, I'm a normal human being!!

::: : It's strange, you emanate a different aura ... you're not like normal wolves, you're ... you're an alpha ... but that's impossible ... my parents had eliminated the leaders, unless ...

The little girl had angrily watched Sowon.

::: : You are the daughter of those two, now everything makes sense!!

Sowon: I don't know what the hell you're talking about, I'm not anyone's daughter, I have parents and I live a normal life, I don't know what you are or what you want, but I haven't done anything to you, so stop bothering me!!

::: : No, if I don't eliminate you, you will regain your reign and I don't want my parents to die because of you, those of their kind are bad!

Before the little girl attacking was interrupted by two more girls who had arrived, causing her to stop when she saw her golden eyes, characterized by the lycans.

::: : You blood, stay away!!

::: : You're not the one to tell me what to do!!

::: : You better obey Yuju!!

Yuju: Sinb, calm down we can't make a fuss in this place !!

Sinb: But, she is the one who started, I wanted to attack this human girl and
Sinb: But, she is the one who started, I wanted to attack this human girl and ...

Sinb stopped when he noticed the color of eyes that the tall girl had, being also observed by Yuju when he noticed her intimidating aura.

Yuju: You are an alpha ...

Sinb: It can't be ... Yuju, will it be the person we're looking for ...?

Yuju: It's most likely ...

Sowon: I ... I don't understand what is happening here ...

::: : Eunha you're fine, we're here!

Eunha: I'm fine Yerin, but ... there was another wolf and it's not a normal one ...

Yerin: That can't be, there were only those two

::: : Yerin ... Eunha is right, that girl over there is an alpha ...

Yerin: Are you sure Umji?

Umji: Yes ... and he doesn't have a normal strength like the other wolves ... his strength is beyond us ...

Yerin: This is bad ... it would be better not to take a risk for today, we will have to go, come on !!

Umji: Yes, it's the best

Eunha: Wait, before we go, I need to do something

Eunha cautiously approached Sowon, this did not go unnoticed by Sinb and Yuju who tried to stop her, but they were interrupted by Umji and Yerin who had thrown them at each metal dagger leaving them frozen in position.

Once Eunha had reached the tall girl, the subject of the collar of her sweater approaching her height, kissing her right cheek, taking Sowon by surprise who did not expect to receive that from that girl.

Eunha: Now everyone will know that Jung Eunha vampire princess will be the only one that will have your head, nobody will touch you more than me, so get ready dog, you will die by my own hands

After that Eunha moved away from Sowon, arriving with Umji and Yerin who went into the forest disappearing from the sight of the three girls who were still processing what had just happened
After that Eunha moved away from Sowon, arriving with Umji and Yerin who went into the forest disappearing from the sight of the three girls who were still processing what had just happened.

Sowon: What ... ¿what the hell just happened ...?

Sinb: No ... it can't be ...

Sowon: What can't it be, ¿don't I understand?

Yuju: Eunha, the vampire princess, has marked you as her prey ... and we can't let them hurt you, we've finally found you and we'll protect you

Sowon: I don't understand anything, like they found me, ¿who are you?, ¿Who were they? ... I don't understand anything ...

Sinb: You're a wolf, there's not much to explain

Sowon: Hahahaha, what a good joke, really, ¿what is going on?

Sinb and Yuju just watched each other returning a serious look to Sowon.

Yuju: It's true, we are wolves, you are too, you are the daughter of the leaders of our pack, unfortunately they died, but before that happened, they took care of hiding you somewhere to prevent you from having the same end that they, now that the leaders have died, we need their offspring, to claim their pack

Sowon: I don't understand anything, understand I'm not a wolf, I'm not the daughter of any leaders and I have nothing to do with your pack or whatever you said

Sinb: Just tell me something, ¿are you a biological daughter of those who are taking care of you?

Sowon: They are not my biological parents, but still what they are saying is ridiculous!!

Yuju: Listen, you are not safe in this place, the vampire princess has already marked you and that is not good news, you are in danger and if you stay here, the people who have taken care of you will be in danger too

Sowon: But what they told me makes no sense, werewolves and vampires are not real!!

Sinb: We're real, and I'll show you!!

Sinb began to relax beginning to take a few breaths, before his body began to move strangely, his bones began to break making a horrible sound scaring Sowon who was witnessing that horrible scene, little by little Sinb was taking shape wolf of a beautiful black fur measuring two meters high, was three times larger than an ordinary wolf.

Sowon felt intimidated by that presence, she didn't know what to do she feared that Sinb was going to attack her, fear that didn't go unnoticed by Yuju.

Yuju: Quiet, Sinb won't do anything to you. You're ours, ¿now if you believe us?

Sowon: Yes ... now I do believe you, but I don't understand why you say I am one of you, I cannot do what Sinb did, because you insist that I am one of you.

Yuju: Those of our species, we acquire our skills and transformation when we turn 18, as you can see Sinb and I are 18 so we already know how to control our animal side more, but something tells me that you are new to this

Sowon: I didn't even know he was a wolf ...

Sinb: ¿What is your name?

Sowon: My name is Sowon

Sinb: Well Sowon, ¿what is your age?

Sowon: I just turned 18 today ...

Yuju: That explains why you don't know how to control your instincts, well I need you to follow us, we can't waste any more time we need you to know how to control your animal side and we need to train you, you are under threat and we will not risk getting blood out with yours

Sowon: But my parents ... I can't leave them that way ...

Sinb: There is no time, we need to leave now!!

Sowon: Not before saying goodbye to my parents!!

Yuju: Well, let's do this, we say goodbye to your parents, on the condition that you come with us and listen to us in everything we have to say or teach, ¿do you agree?

Sowon: I think it's fair

Yuju: Sane, walking take us home

Sowon: Follow Me