What does this story means to me?

A Story Titled You

A Story Titled You hopes to bring a nostalgic and innocent feel to our readers as we see our 2 characters meeting each other for the first time in 15 years. Even though they were only a stone's throw away, fate has only brought them together after 2 years. 

My take on this story is that he was somehow still having feelings for his uncompleted first love with her despite the years. In their conversation, we can sense the characters' forgotten emotions are rekindled in the process and he was subtly wanting her to come back into his life. Moreover, in each conversation, it reveals more about their character, pasts and feelings. 

However, in the end, she turned him down and this had shown maturity in her as she recognised that she had moved on. The gap between them too has become too overwhelming and wide for them to return like how it was 15 years ago.

Even though she had turned him down, she still honoured him in her memories - the way he dressed, the way he made his heart beat, the song, his features, their journey together and their bittersweet heartbreak. And for him, he remembered her through her dislikes and favourites. 

 

We were all someone else's love. Unfortunately, not all first love comes with commas. Some first love comes with a full stop. 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello readers. It has been years since I have last wrote and it felt good to be writing again. Adulthood and its responsibilities that comes along with it have been keeping me occupied. 

The song by Lee Sun Hee had me thinking about first love and thus, the urge to pick up on writing came back again. Because of my passion in writing back, it took me only 4 hours to finally complete this. 

I will not be updating as frequent as I used to back in my teenage years but I will continue to write whenever I have inspiration and creativity. 

To the uncompleted stories that I have posted, I apologised that I did not manage to finish it. As much as I wanted to finish it, my computer who has the full story with details had a breakdown. Thus, I will leave it hanging. Plus, the vibe, the feeling and the writing  for those stories will be different too if I were to pick it up on those uncompleted stories again.  Thus, I don't want my readers to feel the jarring differences. 

Hopefully in the future, you will be able to a mature me with unique and beautiful stories. 

 

Love, 

Wynterleejiyul