Dating Mr Rock Star [ublished Date: Sep 27, 2015]

[Completed] Yongshin101 Fanfics Collection

Jung Yonghwa thought that being in CNBLUE is everything in his life. He has great voice, he is very good looking and everyone likes him! Except for one girl, Seo Joohyun, his girlfriend. She left him for someone else and he was brokenhearted. Feeling devastated, he went to the bar and got drunk only to be hit by a car upon walking back to his condominium that one unfortunate night.

He quit CNBLUE. 

He retire from the industry.

He went on hiding.

Temporarily.

All because he got blind after the accident.

***

Park Shinhye was surprised when her agency assigned her to serve as a maid to a very important person. She is to be a maid to none other than a famous rock star in South Korea, Jung Yonghwa! Struggling for tuition money for her cello classes, she has no other choice but to accept the job once and for all. She doesn't know anything about this rock star. All she knows is..

He hates women.

He wants to be alone.

He doesn't play music anymore.

He is blind.

And, she needs to be quiet whenever he's around because he doesn't know about her.

She thought her job was easy. Be at the house on time every morning, cook for him, follow him wherever he goes. All must be done.. discreetly. Little did Park Shinhye knew, there is much more to this blind guy named Jung Yonghwa.

He wasn't actually blind.

And, little did Jung Yonghwa knew, there Is also much more to this girl named Park Shinhye.

She wasn't actually poor and orphan.