Forever and Always [ublished Date: Feb 22, 2015]

[Completed] Yongshin101 Fanfics Collection

Image result for yongshin101

"Thank you for being my friend. All this while, I've never had someone so close to me."

-Park Shin Hye

When Shin Hye first met Yonghwa, she thought he was a stalker. How can you not assumed that when a stranger actually walks you back home when you have no idea who he was at the very first place? She was one who had never had real friends, she was always on the go and being one who is supported by scholarships in her college makes her look so smart that people don't actually want to mingle around her. Plus, she always looked not presentable most of the times. She never really cared about makeups or fancy clothes, sometimes would even wear her sweat pants and baggy sweater to the library on weekends to study alone. Shin Hye was a nerd! At the age of 26, she was quite late to be graduating college and it makes her the one and only student who managed to stay senior that long! All because she had her own sad story to tell.

"I like you because you treated me like a normal person. It's been a while since anyone actually called me by my name. Just my name."

-Jung Yonghwa

Living his life as a chaebol never really excites him at times. Although he never complaints about it, he always felt like he is suffocating whenever he was put in that situation where he was to be a CEO one day and that he must learn the exact protocol on how to be one. He was brought up that way, his father even brought him to the office at times when he was a small kid to make sure that he is comfortable with the surroundings. At the age of 27, he was already one of the successful members of the main board of directors in the Jung's Empire. Life's all good but what happen when one day he found someone who became friends with him not because he is the senior director of Jung's Empire but because he is Jung Yonghwa, himself as a person? Once and for all, he fell in love with her at the first sight.

Everything was good at the beginning, they became friends and they fell in love with each other but both never declared their feelings towards one another.. until that one fateful day came.

"Marry me."

"What?"

"Park Shin Hye ssi, marry me.. please."

"I'm not going to marry you. Not like this!"

"Then, marry me for that 1 million you borrowed from me."

"Mwo? Jung Yonghwa ssi, bicheoso?"

What will you do when you have to marry someone because of money?