You Used To Call Me On My Hell Phone

Cross My Heart, Hope You Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay, so normally we start our days off with a relaxing shower and then a delicious breakfast. But the first one was kind of ruined,” Sehun said pointedly.

 

Kai glared.

 

“Next up, I usually check my Instagram.”

 

Kai looked confused. “What’s Instagram?”

 

“You’ve seriously never heard of Instagram?” Sehun gasped. Kai shook his head. “Well, get ready for your life to change.”

 

Sehun sat down on the sofa and patted the spot next to him. “Come on, Kai, I’m not gonna bite.” Sehun grinned. The demon took his spot next to the human.

 

Sehun tapped the screen a few times and what Kai assumed to be The Instagram popped up. “So the gist of it is that you post a picture and people can heart it or leave a comment. You can also send messages and make short videos. I don’t post many pictures, I’m more of a follower,” Sehun grinned. He looked up to make sure Kai was following along and he found the demon staring at him with a small smile on his face.

 

“What?” Sehun laughed. “Why are you smiling?”

 

Kai shook his head. “I’ve been stuck in this house so long that I’ve missed out on everything. This is just so interesting to me.”

 

Sehun smiled. “Well, if you think that’s interesting, wait until you see Snapchat.”

 

Sehun proceeded to tell Kai about this other form of social media and how it has the ability to make your face turn into some really crazy things.

 

“Watch this one!” Kai stared into the camera.  “Okay, now open your mouth.” As soon as Kai opened his mouth, a rainbow waterfall began to pour out of it. Kai genuinely laughed for the first time in Satan knows how long.

 

“I want to try one!” Kai exclaimed. Sehun nodded happily and handed the phone to the eager demon.

 

He clicked the screen and held the phone up to his face. “Nothing is happening,” He frowned.

 

Sehun looked at it. “Oh, that’s because you need two people for this one. It’s a face swap.” Sehun scooted closer. “Watch this.” He placed his head next to Kai’s and as soon as the phone registered his face, it immediately put his face on Kai and Kai’s on his own.

 

“Now you can really know what it’s like to be a human,” Sehun chuckled.

 

Kai, or rather Sehun now, opened his mouth. “This is insane! How have I gone my entire death without knowing about this?”

 

 

 

“Normally, I’d probably be going into town to buy groceries, but since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter