28 Days Later

Cross My Heart, Hope You Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dear Diary, this is day twenty-eight of cohabitation and I’m afraid I might not survive the night,” Kai spoke quietly as he used his sharp fingernails to scratch words through the paint on the wall.

 

Sehun laughed softly from behind him. Kai snarled lowly and turned around to find the man propped against the doorframe, arms crossed over his chest. He glared at Sehun angrily.

 

“Oh, come on, Kai. I’m not that bad of a roommate.”

 

“First of all, you’re not my roommate. Second of all, you are the most annoying creature that I’ve ever had the displeasure of making contact with.” Kai flew threw the floor and into the upstairs bedroom. Sehun took the stairs.

 

“Hey, at least I feed you. And I practically take you on walks seeing as you run every time I enter the same room.” Sehun was out of breath by the time he reached the top of the stairs. “Technically, you’re right about not being roommates. You’re more like a pet!”

 

Sehun struck a nerve. In an instant, Kai appeared less than a centimeter before him, nose to nose with the handsome human as he stared him down with two angry, solid black eyes.

 

“I will never be your roommate. Even more so, I will never be your pet,” Kai spat bitterly, and then disappeared.

 

Sehun let out the breath he’d been holding in. He had really pissed Kai off.

 

 

 

 

It had been three days. Sehun hadn’t seen or heard even a peep from Kai. It wasn’t for lack of trying. Sehun had searched the entire house up and down and he couldn’t find a trace of the demon anywhere.

 

He changed into a pair of sweatpants and fluffed his pillows before crawling into bed. It was the same routine every night. One leg under the blanket, one leg out, arm hanging off the side of the bed.

 

He was b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter