Chapter 3

Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FIRST VLOG: ROOM TOUR

 

 

*LISA'S POV*

 

 

"I'm nervous. Is it normal to be nervous?" tanong ko kay Chaeyoung habang nakaupo kami sa sofa sa gitna ng sala namin. We're doing our first vlog. "Of course. I've never done a vlog with another person before. So I guess I'm kinda nervous too." she replied and I nodded a few times.

 

 

"You guys ready?" tanong ni Jennie. She was sitted beside the camera. 

 

 

Tumango kami ni Chaeyoung and then Jennie started recording us.

 

 

 

“Hi guys! It’s me, Chaeyoung. Today I’m with—“ I cut her off by waving my hand in front of the camera and smiled.

 

 

“I’m Lisa, her girlfriend.” I casually said as I brought my hands onto her shoulders and then I smirked.

 

 

She stiffened a little, still not getting used to this. “Manners, Lisa. I was talking.” she scolded me and Jennie gave us a knowing look. She took her whiteboard out and wrote something on it. “Follow the script es.”

 

 

 

Ugh, fine.

 

 

I removed my hand from her shoulder and we got up from where we were seated. 

 

 

"This is our sala." Chaeyoung stated tapos ngumiti siya. "This is where we watch tv and eat." dagdag pa niya. 

 

 

 

Tapos naglakad naman si Chaeyoung papunta sa Kitchen.

 

 

"This is the Kitchen." sabi niya ulit as she motioned her hands sa mga utensils na nakasabit sa may lababo ng kitchen namin pati na rin sa kitchen table. "This is where we cook and eat."

 

 

 

Jennie looked at us weirdly. Nilabas niya ulit yung whiteboard niya and started writing again. "This is getting boring, guys." Ako lang yung nakakita nung sinulat ni Jennie dahil nakayuko si Chaeyoung para buksan yung mga drawers kung saan nakalagay yung mga plato namin.

 

 

Then I had an idea.

 

 

When Chaeyoung got up, her back was facing the camera and she was near one of the cabinets. I cornered her with both of my arms in such a a way na ang katawan niya ay nasa gitna ng mga braso ko.

 

 

"You look really pretty." I blurted out and she shyed her head away. Tapos tinulak niya ko papalayo. 

 

 

"That's it for the kitchen guys!" she exclaimed sabay takbo ng mabilis papunta sa kwarto niya. Tumingin naman ako kay Jennie and she looked at me tapos nag-thumbs up.

 

 

Guess I'm good at pretending.

 

 

 

"Welcome to my room." sabi ulit ni Chaeyoung while she led me to her  room. Jennie gave me the camera dahil ang sabi sa script na ginawa niya, I will be the one holding the camera while Chaeyoung shows us her room.

 

 

Si Jennie naman ay naiwan sa labas, para din daw di kami ma awkward sa film dahil may nanunuod.

 

 

"Wow." I whispered and I heard Chaeyoung giggled. "What? Don't act like you've never been to my room before." 

 

 

I've never been to your room before, besh.

 

Your room's always locked. Not that I tried to open it. 

 

 

She's so neat.. Her room looks more like an office than a dorm room to me. She has a desk sa right side ng room. All the things are white.. and blue. Sabay kaming pumunta sa desk niya at nandun ang kanyang laptop, notebooks at mga gamit for school. May bean bag din na blue malapit sa desk na yun. Heck, even her trash can is blue.

 

 

"So, that's it for my study area. Next, we have my dresser." sabi pa niya as she took a hold of my hand and guided me papunta sa cabinet niya. I flinched at her touch, her hand was really warm, I know the camera caught that moment when she grabbed a hold of me kahit na ako yung may hawak nung camera.

 

 

"Most of these are just what I wear to school on a daily basis.. so casuall it is." sabi niya as she rummaged thriugh the pile of clothes na nakahanger. One shirt caught my eye. 

 

 

It was the shirt which had a small sunflower printed sa may left part.

 

 

"You were wearing this the day you moved here." sambit ko and she was taken aback. "Y-You remember?" she uttered and I nodded.

 

 

"You looked grumpy that day dahil di mapasok nung guards yung bed frame mo sa loob. But you looked cute, still." sabi ko as I pinched her cheeks. "You're not so bad yourself, Manoban." sagot niya and I continued looking at her for a while. I tucked a strand of her hair that got loose dahil sa pagaayos niya nung mga damit. 

 

 

 

"That's... thoughtful." she husked and I smiled. "Wanna show them my room?" tanong ko sakanya and she nodded with enthusiasm.

 

 

I grabbed her hand and lumabas na kami, at dumiretso sa kwarto ko.

 

 

 

"Welcome, welcome." sabi ko sabay hawak sa bewang ko. "This is surprisingly..." she trailed off as I wiggled my eyebrows. "Pwede na." sabi niya and I pouted.

 

 

"It's not as if di ka pa nakapunta dito

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter