Chapter 11

Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*LISA'S POV*

 

"Okay guys, I know this will be hard pero you have to stick with the script." sabi ni Jennie as she readjusted the camera. Jennie became concerned sa naging status ng relasyon namin ni Chaeyoung, kaya naman she decided to help us with thee videos dahil nagkakagulo na yung mga subscribers dahil sa mga chismis na break na kami.

 

 

"3...2....1..! Action!" sigaw ni Jennie at nag-on na yung camera.

 

 

"Hi guys! It's me Chaeyoung." sambit niya. "And it's me, Lisa!" I exclaimed, hoping I did not sound fake.

 

 

"We haven't uploaded any videos lately and despite all circling allegations or chikas, we're not broken up. Right, babe?" pag-eexplain niya sabay tingin sakin kaya naman tumango ako. 

 

 

"We've been busy." dagdag ko. "We're sorry for not updating guys." I said. 

 

 

"So uhm.. today we're going to do something you guys always wanted us to do." sambit ni Chaeyoung while smiling. "I'm actually nervous, so don't judge me. Please." she added sabay tawa. That's my cue, I took out the guitar and showed it to the camera. We were all smiles.

 

 

"We're going to sing for you guys. Promise us not to unsubscribe after?" sabi niya with a cute voice. I giggled. 

 

 

I began strumming the guitar and I looked at Chaeyoung as she closed her eyes.

 

 

I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to save me
This all or nothing really got a way of driving me crazy
I need somebody to heal
Somebody to know
Somebody to have
Somebody to hold
It's easy to say
But it's never the same
I guess I kinda liked the way you numbed all the pain

 

I closed my eyes as I took in how angelic Chaeyoung's voice was. She sang the song with so much feelings.

 

Now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it all
I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved

 

 

"Sabi mo babawi tayo sakanila pero you chose a sad song!" I exclaimed. "I really like that song, Lis." sambit niya "I really like you din." I uttered kahit wala naman yun sa script.

 

 

I looked at her eyes and then her lips tapos she did the same. "I missed you." I almost whispered. She placed her lips dangerously close to my ears and whispered "I missed you, too." Good thing hindi siya mahahagip ng camera. 

 

 

*And cut!!* sigaw ni Jennie as she looked at me apologetically.

 

 

"Chaeng, Lis. Kayo na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter