Chapter 2

Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*LISA’S POV*

 

 

“Okay we need to set some ground rules.” Pagpapaliwanag ni Jennie. Nandito kami sa sala ng dorm para pag-usapan yung magiging set-up namin. 

 

“So first off, you’re both acting as couples. Most important rule: No one else should know about this except us three.” Jennie started at tumango naman kami ni Chaeyoung.  “I also need to check something.” Dugtong pa niya. “Lisa umupo ka nga sa tabi ni Chaeyoung.” 

 

I followed her at tumayo ako para pumunta sa kabilang side ng table kung san nakaupo si Chaeyoung. I awkwardly sat beside her. 

 

“Now kiss.” Kalmadong sabi ni Jennie. Nandilat naman yung mata naming dalawa. 

 

“Joke lang HAHAHAHAHA!” She exclaimed and I looked at her like I wanted to kill her right then and there. 

 

“Di mabiro!” sigaw ni Jennie. “Look at each other. Seryoso na to promise.” 

 

And I stared right into her eyes. At first I felt uneasy, and I knew she felt the same dahil sa peripheral vision ko eh I can see her fidgeting.  I can feel her breathing against me. After a while I felt comfortable just looking at her. 

 

Jennie fake coughed. And we both looked at her. 

 

“Chemistry. Check.” Jennie uttered as she wrote something on her notepad. "Needs improvement, though."

 

“You’re both single, right?” Tanong ulit ni Jen. 

 

Chaeyoung nodded. I did too.

 

“No loose strings. Check.” Jennie whispered as she bit the tip of her pen.

 

"Homophobic parents. Ugh. I'm sorry I had to  ask. Your videos are gonna be uploaded on Youtube. Hence, easily available to the public." Jennie sighed as she rubbed her forehead.

 

"Not a problem sa part ko." Chaeyoung said.

 

"It's not like mine cares, Jen." sabi ko and she threw me an apologetic look. 

 

"Okay, okay." Jennie uttered. "Any suitors? Current flings?" dagdag naman ni Jennie muli.

 

"None." Chaeyoung answered simply. "Same here." sagot ko.

 

“Now, let’s get to know each other more.” Jennie exclaimed as she clapped both of her hands with excitement.

 

 

————— 

 

 

 

“Favorite food?” I asked. “Too many to mention.” Simpleng sagot ni Rosé. I laughed as I looked at her.

 

“What? You just can’t choose. Food is life you know.” She said. 

 

"Color?" I propped. "Blue." sagot naman ni Chaeyoung. I smiled. 

 

"Mine's yellow." I instantly said without her asking. Kasi for me, yellow resembles happiness and brightness.. reminds me of the sun. 

 

“So uhm.. what's next?..” I trailed off. “Okay na siguro yun, you know each other’s profile. Just don't forget about the important ones like the age and where you live.. favorites and all that. Now we get to the hard part.” Sabi ni Jennie and we listened to her. intently

 

 

“Chaeyoung, you need to tell your subscribers about the changes that you’ll be making with your channel. And you have to act like a couple din sa school. Though magkaiba naman kayo ng course and You don’t have classes together, you have to make it seem believable.” Jennie explained. 

 

——— 

 

“So I’m asking you both, are you two really sure about this?” tanong samin ni Jennie. 

 

“Yes.” We both replied. “Okay! Ako bahala sainyo omg I’m so excited feeling ko manager ako!” Jennie exclaimed and we both laughed. 

 

“So first vlog will be about announcing your sched, Chaeyoung. Di naman maaapektuhan yung math tutorials mo dahil you do it only once a week and on a weekday pa. So I suggest the couple vlogs be uploaded once a week, on Saturdays specifically, para maayos natin without minding our schoolworks.” sabi ni Jennie. 

 

 

“Fine by me.” Chaeyoung replied.  

 

“I’ll send you the script para sa introductory vlog, na ikaw lang muna yung may appearance. Okay ba yun?” Jennie asked and Chaeyoung nodded. 

 

 

“You’re really into this?” Tanong ko kay Jennie. 

 

 

“Yes! Onti lang subjects ko this sem and I really want to help.” Sabi niya pa. 

 

 

“Last question, Jennie.” Chaeyoung asked. “Do we have to tell each other the three words... on cam? I can’t lie about that.” she trailed off. “I kinda... take that word seriously..” she said, looking down.

 

 

“You can just cross your fingers or something while saying it!!!” Jennie exclaimed. 

 

 

“Okay okay. Fine.” Reply ni Chaeyoung.

 

 

——————-

 

 

*CHAEYOUNG’S POV*

 

 

I positioned the camera stand in the middle of the sala, just behind me is the door, para maayos yung view. 

 

 

Tonight, I’m going to announce to my followers about my relationship with Lisa, and... that I’m a lesbian. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter