003

Better Together

 

It's been a month since it happened and in those months we were together, wooseok never failed in making me smile. 

 

He's the sweetest person I've ever met and slowly… My heart was also starting to heal its wounds.

 

 

I've been having abdominal pains for the past few hours but I just shrugged it off because I still have a show to do. Maybe this time my monthly period would come. 

 

There's nothing really special about my schedule for today. I'm currently on the set of a variety show I was hosting. Today's guest was someone I didn't expect. I wouldve called in sick if only I knew he's our guest today. 

 

I was just told the day before that a soloist would be joining us, I just didn't expect it would be him. 

 

Daniel looked awkwardly as he introduced himself to my fellow hosts and eventually to me. 

 

 

We were currently in the middle of shooting when the pain in my abdomen started to get unbearable. I've been complaining about my stomach the whole day but they didn't take me seriously since the theme of our show today is to race on who gets to go home first. Heechul oppa also knew I dated Niel that's why he wasnt believing anything I said. 

 

I tried holding back the pain in hopes that I would last until the shoot is kver. Heechul oppa was laughing while nudging me when he suddenly stopped. He must've seen my expression because he started to be alarmed. 

 

The shooting immediately halted as some of the Lady PDs approach me. 

 

"Ya, are you okay?" the Gong PD asked worriedly. 

 

I shut my eyes tight and tried to formulate my thoughts. No words came out of my mouth instead, another painful groan escape my lips.

 

I felt the people around me started to panic as I felt hot liquid flowing from out of my body. 

 

 

"ya… you're bleeding" Heechul said panicking. The set was in chaos, Everyone was panicking over what was happening to me.

 

I tried to calm myself as they call 911.

 

"Wooseok… Please call wooseok… jebal" I whispered in between the pain. 

 

Thank heavens X1 was currently shooting a variety show a few rooms away from where we are. It wouldnt take him too long for wooseok to reach us.

 

In a few minutes, a panting and worried wooseok was seen running in.

 

"Miyoung… what's going on…" he said trying to wipe away the tears from my face. 

 

"Wooseokieee…" I said crying on his shoulder in pain.

 

I was rushed to the Emergency Room and that was the very last thing I remembered before finally passing out.