002

Better Together

It's time to move on…

 

I know that but everything still hurts.

 

"Hey… Please stop crying"

 

I looked up and saw someone very familiar to me.

 

"Please go away… this is really embarrassing for me" I told him burying my head on my knees.

 

"There's nothing wrong in crying Minyoung-ah but I suggest you to move to a private location. You are an idol... anyone can easily spot you here" He told me smiling

 

"How did you even recognize me? I am really sure no one would notice me" I asked him before taking his outstreched hand

 

"I would recognize you even from miles apart. You have a very distinct sound. Also, I was serious when I confessed to you minnie. Now let's go before someone else see you like this"

 

He lead me to an empty alley just a couple blocks away from where we saw each other.

 

"What happened to you Minyoung? You were still okay the last time we saw each other" He said tucking the lose strands of my hair.

 

"The guy I told you I was dating, cheated on me"

 

"That bastard" he said cursing

 

"Wooseok please…" i told him tiredly

 

"Fine... It's his lost Minnie. He was the luckiest guy in the world because he got you. You have lots of suitors who would want to be with you but you turned them down for him. You turned ME down for him. He's really an idiot. A real ing idiot to even consider cheating on you"

 

"I know it's over and I should move on but a part of me still loves him.  It hurts because I know that he's happier with his new girl." I told him burying my head on his shoulder

 

"Please Minnie… It hurts me to see you like this just because of that jackass. I know this isn't the right time but please allow me to help me heal your heart. He doesn't deserve your tears" 

 

"I don't want to use you wooseokie. You are a veey good man and you are my friend, you don't deserve it. Plus you just debuted again with your new group I cant do that to them too"

 

"When have I ever cared about this kind of stuff?"

 

"I can’t. You're a good man and I don’t want to hurt you"

 

"You won’t hurt me Min. Please give me a chance and this time I'll show you how much I really love you"

 

I looked sat his determined eyes and nodded.

 

"Thank you.." He said huggin me tightly.