[2] Hagrid's place

Publicly Yours

"YUNA!!!!!" I sob loudly.

"I'll miss you while you're gone on your honeymoon." Yuna wipes off a fake tear.

"SHUT UP!" I grab her by her collar as she continues to drink her strawberry milk.

"Hey, but it's the talk going around Hogwarts. That you and Eunbi were making out and got caught." She grins.

"WHAT?!" I yell.

"Yeah, girl." She replies.

"THAT *****! I'M GOING TO ****** HER NECK AND ****** ****** ******!" I make violent gestures while Yuna watches me with a blank smile.

All of a sudden my violence was interrupted. Two, creepily in sync voices spoke out to us- to Yuna.

"Yunaaa~" 

It was the Jung sisters. Yerin and Eunbi, both in Hufflepuff. They both smile brightly and sit on each side of Yuna. Yuna's face dropped right away.

"Y-Yerin...Eunbi.....what a surprise seeing you here..." Yuna sighed, giving in.

"We were looking for you!" Eunbi hugged Yuna and Yuna froze.

"Oh boy-" 

"Say, Yuna, we have Potions class next. Together too." Eunbi says brightly.

"Y-Yeah..." Yuna gulps and looks to me and I quickly look away with a smirk.

"Can I sit with you..?" Eunbi says shyly. 

"Uh sure, I don't mind if you don't disturb me." Yuna looks over to me again where I just shrug my shoulders.

I try to hold back my laugh at her face when I shrug at her yell for help. 

Yerin, who seemed upset this whole time, finally speaks up, "Ah, Sojung-ssi, we have the same class together too right?"

"Ohh, yeah. Astronomy right?" I smile and she blushes.

"T-that's right." She looks away.

I tilt my head, "You okay?"

"Y-yeah, you're just very pretty, I got surprised." She smiles back.

I choke and laugh awkwardly, "Aish, don't say that kind of stuff. I get embarrassed easily."

"Is this who you're gonna cheat on me with?" All of a sudden, Hwang Eunbi appears.

"WHAT THE F-"

"Good afternoon, oldies. Gotta steal the tall one for a while." Eunbi grabs my arm and pulls me up.

"Ah, I'll see you in class?" Yerin quickly stands up.

"Sure, wanna sit together?" I smile.

"If you don't mind." Yerin smiles back brightly.

I pat her head, "See you later, cutie."

I wave at Yuna who seems to be frowning but before I could ask, I was being dragged away.

"Where are you dragging me to, Hwang?" I pull my arm back and stop but she comes flying back too.

I catch her, "My bad."

She buries her face into my shoulder to my surprise. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. 

"Cute." 

I shake the thought away in embarrassment, "Y-Yah Hwang! Answer me."

"I-I needed some help with my stuff." She finally gets up but she turns around.

"Oh, alright." I clear my throat, "I can ask my luggage picker to grab yours."

"Okay, my room number is 243."

"Alright, I'll remember it." There's a brief moment of silence, "Is that it?"

"No."

"Then?"

"It's nothing actually. That was it!" She turns with a big smile but it wasn't a genuine one I could tell.

"If that's what you say." I turn around, halfway, "I'll get going then."

"Alright." She continued to smile that same smile.

"Hey," I turn around fully, "You're cute when embarrassed." 

I flash a smile at her before walking away. I felt prideful but also embarrassed. I start to walk faster and faster, racing down the stairs and into my class. I smiled a big smile.

I didn't understand why her embarrassed face made me so happy but I was happy. I refuse to think into to deeply and I quickly take my seat next to Yerin as class begins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your luggage, madam." The picker says to us but we were too busy staring at Hagrid's house. This... is it?

"Holy ." We both say in sync.

"It's perfect/hideous!" We say in sync again but turn to each other.

"Are you serious? You want to stay in this dump??" I look at her with disgust.

"Ms. goody-two-shoes obviously wants the highest hotel to stay in I see. There's nothing wrong with this. It's like an adventure! Somewhere new, that's not the same as we're used to." Hwang says.

"And that's exactly the problem." I cross my arms.

Just then the front door burst open. Hagrid stands with a smile.

"Ye two finally mad' it! Thot ye were gonna bail on me." He chuckled and held his belly in his hands.

"No way. Why would we do that?" I reply to him, "I don't know about her but I don't want to get in any more trouble." 

"I heard about this place from my friends and honestly, I'm so glad I got this punishment. This will be great." Eunbi smiles brightly, I scoff at her.

He chuckles again, "It won't be as fun as ye think. A tad bit gross and dangerous but that ain't important."

Before I could comment on what he said, steps out and grabs our luggage. He grins and gestures us to head inside.

"Jus' wait on da couch or sumthin'. I'll grab ya stuff for ye's." We nod at him and turn to the door.

Hwang grins and bows, "You first, my majesty."

I roll my eyes but enter first anyway. I remember what she said, how we were making out. If she wants to be such a tease, then I'll show her but for now,I need to adjust.

I look around. His place was pretty cosy looking from the inside if I was being honest. Like a cottage but a very old and ruined cottage. I didn't mind this so much. It was quite peaceful. I smile to myself.

Hagrid walks in, taking me out of my thoughts. He brings in all my luggage in his hands and that one bag that Eunbi brought.

"Did ya bring all ye books?" He laughs at me.

"Well, yes. It's a whole week, doesn't mean I shouldn't study." I say.

"Well, aight. Yer rooms be here." We follow him to a single room.

"Oh sick." Eunbi immediately starts checking out the room.

But I stay frozen. I'm going to be sharing a room...with her?! No, no, no. This is terrible! She's going to be so annoying. There goes my peace and quiet. This absolutely terrible, no wonder this is a punishment.

"Hagrid, is there really no other place I can be?" I say, pleadingly.

"Err, there's always da back?" He says, "My house ain't that big. But this guest room be big enough for at least 3 people! If it bothers ye that much that there's only one big bed, I can be bringin da couch for ye."

"No, it's fine." I sigh.

I didn't really want to bother the poor guy. He has this place to himself yet he's still trying to get out of some boring punishment. I'll have to deal with this for part of the punishment.

"Put ye stuff away and get comfy for today. I'll wake yous up early tomorrow so be ready." He smiles and heads out, closing the door on his way.

"Geez, you really don't like me, huh?" She says with that big smile that obviously wasn't genuine. 

I raise an eyebrow and make my way to the bed. I take a seat with a grin.

"Yes. It seems that is the case." I see her smile fade into a frown, "Seems, I can't handle pretty girls like you."

She turns bright red in a few seconds, "Wh-what?"

I lean and with a finger gesture her to come to me, "You heard me, pretty girl." 

She slowly walks over to me and stands in front of me. I lean back on my hands and with a grin, I pull her on top of me.

"Want to continue from where we left off?" I wrap my arms around her neck.

"Wh-what are you talking about...?" She looks away, flushed red.

"Remember how we were looking for somewhere to make out?" I laugh and let go, "I'm only kidding."

I start to get up but she pushes my shoulders down onto the bed. I look at her sharp eyes now looking me dead in my eyes. I feel my face start to burn under her intense stare.

"Don't joke with me like that, Kim. I'm not the type of girl you think I am." I become stiff. 

Her faces inches away from mine. I look down at her lips and gulp. 

This was wrong. I wanted to save my first kiss for someone I loved. This is very bad. I can't push against her, she's way too strong. This really is a punishment.

"Err... Sorry, I walked in da wrong time but here's the rest of ye stuff..." Hagrid places down my bad awkwardly.

Eunbi quickly gets off and I sit up. He saved me. I sigh with relief.

"Thanks for doing all the hard work, Hagrid." Eunbi smiles and pats his shoulder.

He smiles and nods before leaving. There's an awkward silence as soon he leaves. I start to unpack my stuff and arrange my stuff. Eunbi watches me, sitting at the window nook.

I knew she was looking at me but every time I'd turn around, she'd look out the window. Soon, she sighs and grabs her phone, earphones attached and her book. She goes back to the window nook. I secretly watch her sit and plug in her earphones and start to read her book. 

I return to unpacking but I remember what she just did. I don't like this kid. She thinks she can just win my heart over and play with my emotions, she has to be kidding. I'll be first to get her heart and I'll make sure she suffers. I grin to myself but then suddenly, I noticed a letter behind my water bottle in my backpack.

I grab it and stare it. I don't remember anyone giving me this, and I'd know if I had made a letter. Someone must've slipped in when my stuff was in the Ravenclaw lobby. 

I look back at Eunbi, who was intensely staring at her book. I turn back and look at the letter.

"To Kim Sojung. Love, your secret admirer." It reads on the letter.

My heart flutters. This was the first time any of those secret admirers have done something like. I grin like an idiot and hold it to myself. I don't want to read it yet in case it was just some stupid prank. I tuck the letter under my laptop. I'll read it later tonight when I get the chance.

The unpacking takes forever for me and soon enough, night rolls in. I already knew, this was going to be a long night but it just had to get worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oohh, what happens at night? Hehe, sorry for such a late update!! But school has been killing me so here's the only update I'll get up for the next 2 years! Hope you enjoy!