[1] Hwang

Publicly Yours

"Omo it's Sojung!"

"Aish she's so pretty"

"I wish she was my girlfriend"

"I'd totally bang bro"

I click my tongue. It's always the same things. A pretty face is all these losers need to turn them on. I hate to know what goes on inside their mind. Why is love just to someone with a good face to these idiots? I just want to be asked on a cafe date. Anything would please me other than .

"Kim Sojung!!" Great another headache.

I turn to the Gryffindor that I expected. Her hair wasn't tied up as it should be. She had a huge grin on along with pinkish cheeks. Her robe was messily put on, my eyes roamed and saw all the folds and creases. But I didn't dare to try to fix them.

"Yes, Hwang?" I sighed.

"Which class you got?" She rested her hands on her hips.

"Right now?"

"Yeah."

"Potions, why?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Can I walk you there?" Her grin turned into a warm smile.

I felt my heartbeat increase. I'm pretty sure it was a shock from her and not that she actually attacked my heart or anyth-

"Sojung?"

"Huh? Oh, uh, sure..?" I clear my throat, "It's not like me saying no will stop you anyway."

She giggles and we start walking. I feel awkward after the next 5 minutes of silence. I glance at her to see her smiling widely. I stop at my locker and unlock it to grab my books. I turn to see her waiting for me with that warm smile. 

"I'm surprised you haven't pulled any pranks on me yet," I say as we stand in front of my class.

"What?" She frowns, "Do I look like someone who's always gonna pull pranks on people?"

"Well..." I decide to keep my mouth shut and smile at her, "Thanks, kiddo." 

My hand pats her head and slowly slides down.

"Maybe you're not so bad." I smile to her as I pull my hand back.

I turn and open the door. Of course, I spoke too soon because a huge bucket of water fell on top of my head. I drop my books.

"HWANG!!" I turn angrily to her but she runs away. 

I chase her down the hallway.

She keeps running despite my screams to tell her to stop because going to end up in a dangerous room.

"HWANG STOP!" I watch her run into a room we not allowed to enter.

"I can't believe I'm about to do this." I run in after her, "Hwang!"

The door closes behind me and everything goes pitch black. I hear muffles but I couldn't figure out from where.

"Ugh," I pulled out my wand, "Lumos!" 

The place lit up but my face turned pale. A mountain troll held Hwang in his hand, her wand in . Suddenly, she spits her wand out and bit the troll as hard she could. He immediately dropped her. I catch her wand in my other hand.

"SOJUNG! THROW ME MY WAND!" She yells and I quickly do as she says but the wand is slapped to the other side by the troll, "No no no!"

I quickly run to the other side, dodging all the attacks from the mountain troll. I grab her wand once again but the troll's hand slaps me to the wall. The pain quickly spreads to my whole body.

"Let go of her!" I watch Hwang climb up the troll as he tries to push her off. She punches him and kicks his face as she jumps off.

I watch amazed and fall to the ground when the troll lets go of me to grab Hwang. I realise my wand in my hand. I tackle Hwang to the ground just in time to dodge the troll's attack. I undo the spell so it goes pitch black again.

I could barely see Hwang underneath me. I look for to see if I could see troll anywhere but it went quiet. I turn back to Hwang and realise our awkward position. I lay on top of her with my leg in between hers. 

She notices this and tries to move. Her sudden movement made her leg rub against my...part. I accidentally let out a moan.

"H-Hwang... don't move..." I whisper and pinned her down to the floor.

All of sudden the door swung open, "Alohomora!"

Professor McGonagall stood along with Hagrid. Hagrid grabbed both me and Hwang off the floor and run to the door and Professor McGonagall quickly closed it.

"Ms Kim and Ms Hwang, I hope you realise how much trouble you are in right now." Professor McGonagall puts her wand away as Hagrid puts us down.

"Sorry, Professor but trust me, I had no intentions of going in there I-!" I got cut off when I felt Hwang grab my hand.

"I'm sorry, Prof, I dragged her there to make out. It's my fault, not hers." Professor and my eyes go just as wide. 

"Oh ho boy," Hagrid lets out a small laugh.

"Well, I..." Professor McGonagall clears , "Please just lookout when looking for private rooms. This was very dangerous and I will be taking 10 points from Ravenclaw and Gryffindor. You won't be heading back. I'll send you with Hagrid who will decide your punishment."

Professor McGonagall turns and disappears. 

"Well, I don' got much right now. I 'no yous lied. There's no way you two could be dating everyone knows how much yall hate each other. So your punishment is being forced to bond. And pack up your stuff, your stuck with me for the next 7 days. Or more like stuck together." He laughs and slaps his stomach, "Now'a don't get mad at me. It's for your own good. Maybe yo'll get a friend out of it ay?"

He walks down the stairs, "See y'all tomorrow. 6 am sharp."

"Fun." I frown and grab Hwang by the collar, "You got lucky this time."

Hwang grins, "So they'll be a next time?"

"Most likely since I'm stuck with you for the next week." I sigh loudly and let go of her.

"You'll enjoy your time with me, Sojung. Trust me." She slides down the rail of a moving staircase and walks away. I hear heels tapping until they slowly fade.

"I hate everybody in this place."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!! Again, I'm sorry if i make any mistakes, Im not the biggest potterhead but i love reading hw au so dont judge me or get mad at me. You can fix my mistakes as long as youre not being mean. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed! Leave a comment on what you thought about the chapter uwu