n e w s

blackpink oneshots (open request)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Fans suspect Blackpink Jennie is in Love? 

 

Since the start of the Blackpink tour, fans have been noticing that Jennie of Blackpink has been looking happier and always giddy during concerts. She would walk around and would consistently pass by a certain spot on stage. Fans said it’s not a coincidence since Jennie will always go to that side of the stage and would stare for a couple of minutes before smiling and waving. Jennie doesn’t stop by once, she would continue to walk by, at the same location just to stare, wave, or do some dances. Jennie has been receiving some hate, but seems to be unbothered by it, she seems to be happier than ever!! Is she in love?? Look at the pictures below taken by fans. 

 

iLoveBP232: She totally is!! I also notice her weird action at every concert, she keeps going to the exact same location and stares, it’s as if she’s looking for a certain person. 

 

ChaelisaBaby: I noticed that too!!! Thought I was the only one!! She would alway have the brightest smile and happily jog away after. 

 

Jenlisa.IS.REAL: I hate to admit it, but she deadass looks way happier recently. Poor Lisaaaaaaaa! My Jenlisa ship is sinking...

 

EXOBEAR-K: I know they broke up a long time ago, but Kai and Jennie might be back together. Maybe Kai attended the concert to support his girl. 

 

Blackpink.inyourarea: OMG!! I also found a clip of her standing at that area of the stage and sang the whole ‘Really Really’ song there. She alway does some heart gestures, and always points at the same person in the crowd.  

 

JichuCutie: I saw the picture of the person in the crowd, I’m certain it is a girl. She always wears dark clothes, every concert she’s always in the same area and has a cap on. It’s too blurry, but I’m sure it's a girl!!!

 

TaeNiKIM: IT’S TAEHYUNG!!! She’s dating Taehyung!! TaeNi!!!

 

JisooPoong: There was one stage where the mysterious person was in the front seat of the stage, and it was the concert where Jennie sang ‘Best Part’!!

 

Jenlisa.IS.REAL: Omgggggg wasn’t it the stage where she basically sang the whole song looking down?? So she was looking at that person in the crowd.

 

ChipmunkChae: Definitely dating someone!!! Her insta posts caption on her recent picture was “Through her eyes”!! AND on the third episode of 24/365 she was singing ‘I have a 'Lover’!!!

 

Jennie is in a Relationship with a Mysterious Person!?!   Blackpink Jennie is in Love with Who?   Is Blackpink Jennie and EXO Kai back together?   Blackpink Jennie and BTS V, a new potential couple!

 

Jennie’s Pov

 

“Wow Unnie, all the news is going crazy about the concert, ‘mysterious person’ and Blackpink Jennie, happy mood and suspicious action!” Lisa said loudly before bursting inside my room. I had just woken up from a nap, so I could only look at her confusingly.

 

“What are you talking about.” I asked and opened my phone, just to see a bunch of notifications pop up. 

 

“Oh god.” They were mostly news articles, images taken by fans at concerts, and speculation from my instagram posts.

 

“You're dead, Jennie.” Jisoo also decided to join Lisa when she heard her loud voice.

 

“Does Y/N know?” Rose asked upon entering my room.

 

“Probably not, she’s not into reading news about idols and all.” I signed and decided to text my baby. 

 

“Jeez, they're like detectives, our fans are so funny! How did they come up with this.” Lisa kept laughing as she was scrolling down the comment section on SNS.

 

“Jennie was being too obvious, she acts like she doesn’t get to see Y/N for years EVERY concert.” Jisoo said and shook her head, while Rosie lay by Lisa and peeked at her phone.

 

“I can’t help it, Jisoo Unnie!! I just want to go look for her every time, she looks so cute when I come over to her area!” I said and laughed at the memories of how both of them struggled to find one another and to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter