marriage pact

blackpink oneshots (open request)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time we met was in college, she was 20 and I was 21. We immediately became the best of friends at this college party. We dated briefly but came to the conclusion that we should just stay as friends, for that she and I both didn’t want to ruin our current friendship. We didn’t like being committed and wanted to try new things. She and I had many similarities, we both liked to go to parties and enjoy being free. After knowing each other for two years, she and I moved in together to save rent. 

We both made a marriage pact, and came to an agreement that if we’re still single by the age of 30-31, we would marry each other. It was silly. She is now 24 and I was 25, we’re still living together and having the best time of our life. However, that was changed because of that one phone call from her father. Her sisters were involved in a car accident caused by a drunk driver, and unfortunately both passed away. She and her father were devastated. 

January 20, 20XX. The date of our unexpected goodbye, she decided to move back to Australia to take care of her father's mental health. She gave me a sad smile before walking in the airport, I had asked if we’ll ever meet again but she didn’t reply. I tried reaching out to her but she had cut ties with everyone, including me. In a blink two years had passed, I saw her.

November 9, 20XX. The date I saw her again. She was different. The happy, joyful, and positive girl I met in college was no longer there. She looked sadder and more mature, and kept quiet most of the time. I was not going to let this chance pass, I had failed to stand by her side

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter