a pathetic love story of four people.

blackpink oneshots (open request)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a pathetic love story of four people.

 

Rose and Y/N grew up together, they lived right by each other, attended the same school, played together, and shared their deepest secrets.

 

Their houses were close to each other and they could see through each other's rooms by opening their window curtains. Their windows were where they would use to talk to each other at night. When they reached the age of seventeen, Y/N started to develop feelings for her best friend. What made this depressing was the moment Y/N realized she was in love with her friend, Rose told her that she was dating Lisa. For months, she would hear Rose talk about her date with her girlfriend, their first kiss, and their love story while she could only listen in pain. They were getting more distant from each other, there were no more going out every weekend, late-night talks, hanging out during passing time, hugs, and cuddles. 

 

Lisa was a nice girl, she was smart, outgoing, tall, pretty, and cared for Rose. She was too perfect to hate on, which made Y/N feel even more pathetic.

 

Rose’s POV

 

Y/N was becoming colder toward me and it hurt. I would see her invite Jennie over and the two would joke and talk in their room, it used to be me and her. Not Jennie. But, I realized that I was the reason why we became distant. I had pushed Y/N away after I started dating Lisa, but I couldn’t bear, seeing her trying to hide her feelings while listening to me talk about Lisa.

 

When Lisa and I officially started dating. Jennie asked to talk to me.

 

(Flashback)

 

“Stop clinging to Y/N and playing with her emotions.” 

 

“What do you mean? I don’t understand what you’re trying to say.” Jennie gave me an annoyed look, which made me more confused.

 

“I don’t know if you’re acting or you’re oblivious to her feelings, but you’re toxic for Y/N.” At this point, I was getting mad. Y/N and I have been friends since we were babies. Who was she to tell me to stay away from Y/N? 

 

“Unnie, I don’t think you have the right to say that. I don’t understand how I’m toxic for Y/N, we’ve been friends since we were babies.” 

 

“Exactly, you’re honestly dense. Have you ever considered her feelings, have you ever seen the way she looks at you, have you thought why she would do everything you asked, give you her umbrella when she doesn’t have an extra, piggyback you when her ankle was injured, listen to you, happily talk about your love life while she feels like crying?”

 

“Because she’s my best-”

 

“Because she loves you,” Jennie butted me off with the shocking information, “but she knows that you don’t feel the same, and continued to stay by your side.”

 

“Please Chaeyoung, let her go if you don’t want to hurt her any further,” Jennie said to me before leaving me alone on the rooftop.

 

Before I even knew it, I started crying, not over the fact that Jennie had told me about Y/N’s feelings. I was crying over the fact that I knew about Y/N’s feelings but continued to act this way because I couldn't reject her or face her if she knew that I had known about her feelings the whole time. I was afraid that she would leave me. 

 

(End Flashback)

 

I want them both, I want them to stay by my side. I can’t pick between Lisa and Y/N.

 

Jennie’s Pov

 

I knew deep down she would never look at me the way she looked at Chaeyoung, but I wasn’t willing to back down and watch her get her feelings trampled on. I hated Chaeyoung, for being selfish, and cruel. She knew she had to know about Y/N, it was too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter