What?!

A 'Memorable' Birthday

"W-wait, can you repeat?" Seola asked.

"Xuan Yi unnie is missing." Mei Qi said.

"We are now trying to search for her sight of landing in China in WeiBo. Yamy suspected that Xuan Yi did not board the airplane." Mei Qi said. 

"She did board the plane. Manager unnie saw her boarding it." Exy said.

"We-"

"You guys just go to your schedule, don't worry about too much." Mei Qi said gently.

"Did you call her?" Exy asked.

"We did but it can't go through." Mei Qi said.

"Its either she off her phone or her phone ran out of battery." Dawon said.

"Why would she off her phone?" Yeoreum asked. 

" But she is also not the type that let her phone died out of battery." Eunseo said.

"No, her phone has high possibility to run out of battery." Mei Qi sighed.

" Don't worry. I had inform Xiao Xiao, we would just find her here. You girls just go to continue your schedule." Mei Qi then ended the call.

"Why did Mei Qi said so?" Soobin asked.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Exy asked.

"Mei Qi just now said there's high possibility that Xuan Yi's phine out of battery. Why did she say so? Its Xuan Yi's habit to bring powerbank with her so there's less chance that Xuan Yi's phone will be low in battery." Seola explained and as Seola talked, Luda's facial expression changed.

"Even if she forgot about the powerbank, her members from the other group or her manager will remind her. I mean, who would like their members to lost contact just because of the phone battery dead ." Dayoung said and Luda started to sweat. She coughed and all girls were staring at her. She could see how worried they were and of course the one being most worried would be Bona. 

"What's wrong?" Dawon asked. 

"Well, you see-" Before Luda can said anything, their manager arrived, telling them that they needed to go to next event.

"Lets listen to Mei Qi for now. We will do our best in our schedules so that it will end early. Those had WeiBo account help pay attention to the news of fans in China. Those use instagram also do the same thing. Perhaps she is at Seoul." Exy said.

"But manager unnie saw Xuan Yi unnie board the airplane." Yeonjung said.

"But that doesn't mean she couldn't get off the flight." Yeoreum said and Exy nodded her head.

"Luda, remain in contact with Mei Qi, Eunseo, you remain in contact with Cheng Xiao. I will try to bargain with the management to let us go to China to unite with Mei Qi and Cheng Xiao and find the seaweed maniac together." Exy said and everyone clapped their hands.

"No offense , unnie. But you do sound like a leader just now." Eunseo smirked and Exy just rolled her eyes and urged everyone get on the car. Bona glanced at Luda, knowing there's something the younger girl were hiding from them. 

On the other hand, Rocket Girls members were being worried of the sudden missing of Xuan Yi, especially Fu Jing. 

"Argh!" Fu Jing punched the wall and glared at Mei Qi.

"Where the heck she could be?" Zi Ting asked.

"The fans saw she landed in China this morning." Meng Jie said after scrolling her phone.

"Then she had to be in China." Mei Yun said.

"List down her favorite place to go. Lets divide into group to find her." Yamy suggested.

"Lets do that after our schedule." Sunnee said.

" I will go and bargain with the management." Yamy said and everyone nodded their head.

"But for now lets do our best so that the management is satisfied with it." Yamy continued and everyone nodded their head and went to prepare for their schedule. Suddenly someone reached out to hold onto Mei Qi. 

"What the heck, Fu Jing?! You scared the hell out of me."Mei Qi took deep breathe.

" Tell that idiotic princess of the cosmic, if Xuan Yi's disappearance is related to her , I, Fu Jing, will never forgive her. Heck! I will never let Xuan Yi get near her anymore!" Fu Jing glared at Mei Qi who nodded her head weakly.

"I thought stop pursuing her will give her happiness cause the happiness she wants is with the princess of cosmic. Apparently not." Fu Jing then walked away.

"W-w-what? You like Xuan Yi all these time?!" Mei Qi asked and Fu Jing stopped, glanced back and smiled weakly.

"Tell me, is it hard to fall for her?" Fu Jing then walked away, back to her room. Mei Qi just remained silent. Fu Jing was right. It was never hard to fall for Xuan Yi, which was why Xuan Yi could be loved by so many. That was what she believed until they joined Produce 101 and when she saw so many hate comments toward Xuan Yi. Some of the hate comments even saying Xuan Yi was the one pulling Mei Qi, using Mei Qi to be famous, or Xuan Yi did not deserve to be in same group as Mei Qi, threatening the older girl to leave. However, Xuan Yi always smiled, saying that it was alright and Mei Qi knew that was because Xuan Yi didn't want her to worry and that time she could find reassurance in Bona as she told everything to Bona. But now, the only source of reassurance was gone but the hate comments were getting worst. 

"'Fck this !" Mei Qi threw her phone when she saw a comment on their official fan page that asked Xuan Yi to just go die and disappeared from this world because none of the fans wanted her here. 

"Where the heck are you, Wu Xuan Yi?" Mei Qi mumbled and decided to call one famous female artist, the master of Xuan Yi, Xie Na. Mei Qi hoped Xie Na could helped them to locate Xuan Yi. Mei Qi then called Luda after calling Xie Na as she needed a reassurance, that Xuan Yi was alright. 

"Mei Qi, any news?" Luda asked.

"No, but later we are going to go to her favorite place to find her." Mei Qi said.

"She must have been very urgent and nervous when she boarded the flight to Seoul. Afterall, she came without informing the management." Luda said and Mei Qi hummed.

"She really did everything for Bona unnie." Luda continued.

"What did you just say?" 

"Mei Qi, I gotta go. I will call you later." Luda ended the call and Mei Qi could heard Yeoreum's voice from the other side of the phone. She could somehow guessed what happened.

Back to Luda's side, she turned around and saw Yeoreum was staring at her. 

"Aish, why did I forgot that I am having the same schedule with Yeoreum?" Luda gently smacked her head.

"Unnie, did I hear wrong?" Yeoreum asked.

"W-what did you hear?" Luda asked, thinking how to twist the topic away. 

"Unnie, I heard it loud and clear." Yeoreum said. Luda just gulped.

"Xuan Yi unnie didn't inform the management there that she was coming to Seoul?" Yeoreum asked again as Luda nodded her head.

"Why?" 

"I had no idea. I only heard about it when Mei Qi's group member called her yesterday night." Luda said.

"Xuan Yi unnie is not the type that will do such thing." Yeoreum said.

"Unless it involves Bona unnie." Luda reminded Yeoreum that how deep Xuan Yi love was to Bona. Yeoreum just nodded her head. On the other hand, Bona was preparing for her CF shot along with Exy but something didn't feel right for her. 

"Are you alright?" Exy asked as they were waiting for their cue. 

"I just feel that something is going be very wrong." Bona frowned.

"Tell me. Don't keep it all in your heart." Exy said. Bona just shook her head.

"I just don't feel good." Bona said, she felt something was pricking her heart and her mind flew to a certain seaweed maniac. She then shook her head and continued her schedule. 

Somewhere in China, Xuan Yi was slowly waking up, she could felt her hands and legs were being tied and the first thing she saw was dirt floor. She slowly lifted her head as she tried to gain access of her surroundings. The last thing she remembered was being at the airport, following one of the management worker, as the worker told her that her manager couldn't come fetch her.

"Oh, you're awake." Xuan Yi heard the familiar voice that she despised so much from the bottom of her heart. She lifted her head and looked at the one who brought her here, the director of the company.

"W-w-w-what is t-this?" Xuan Yi asked with her hoarse voice as she didn't drink any water since last night. 

"You are being a very bad girl, Wu Xuan Yi." The director walked toward Xuan Yi and squatted in front of her.

"I thought I told you that, or more like, I ordered you to stay in the dorm and do not go anywhere without my permission." The director said and smiled. He then reached out and gently touched Xuan Yi's cheek.

"But somehow, a certain little bird told me that you went to South Korea, without informing the management." The director sighed and shook his head.

"I really like you, Wu Xuan Yi. Why can't you see it?" The director asked and stared at Xuan Yi. Xuan Yi just remained silent and looked away.

"You don't even want to look at me. Do you hate me that much? Do you hate me because I didn't allow you to go find your girlfriend?" The director asked but Xuan Yi still looked away,

"I. AM. TALKING. TO. YOU. YOU B*TC*!" The director was getting angry and he forcefully pulled Xuan Yi's face so that Xuan Yi was staring at him. 

"You do know I have the power of destroying Rocket Girls and WJSN, don't you?" Xuan Yi nodded her head weakly but the grip on her chin and cheeks was tightened.

"So you better listen to me! Stay away from that girl if you don't want anything bad happen to her." The director said in a low voice. He let go of the grip and glared at Xuan Yi.

"You are being a very bad girl. Bad girl deserve a punishment. You are going to stay here until you agree to be mine." The director grinned and walked away, glanced at Xuan Yi for one last time before locking the door. Once again, darkness welcomed Xuan Yi.

On the other hand, Mei Qi and Cheng Xiao along with the rest of Rocket Girls members went to every place that Xuan Yi could be but there was no sign of Xuan Yi. Cheng Xiao then went to her shooting, reminding Mei Qi to tell her if there's any news.

"Should we tell the director?" Zi Ting asked.

"Haven't pass 24 hours and we still have time to find Xuan Yi. So I think lets find some more before informing the management." Sunnee said.

"But I think its time for the management to know about this." Chao Yue said.

"And you know how important Xuan Yi is to director." Zi Ning said and Mei Qi suddenly turned her head and looked at Zi Ning.

"W-w-what? Did I say anything?" Zi Ning asked as Mei Qi mumbled.

"M-mei Qi?" Mei Yun walked closer to Mei Qi.

"Ma-managemet. D-d-d-director." Mei Qi kept on mumbled these two words and she lifted her head and looked at Fu Jing.

"Fu Jing, are you close with the secretary of the director?" Mei Qi asked as Fu Jing nodded her head.

"Please, she is one of those who fell for my charm." Fu Jing smirked.

"Good, ask her about the schedule of the director."Mei Qi said.

"Why do you need to know about the schedule of our director?" Yamy asked.

"I suspected this is related to the director." Mei Qi said. 

"Had you gone insane?! Did you even listen to what you just said?" Chao Yue asked as Mei Qi shook her head/

"You girls can stay away from this. I will handle this by myself." Mei Qi said.

"No, I am following you. I trust Mei Qi." Fu Jing said.

"Yeah, even if we were only be together for one and half years, but still Rocket Girls are a family. I know there's something Mei Qi knew and didn't tell us." Yamy looked at Mei Qi who started to cry and kneeled down. 

"If its related to the director, I guess we will just ask Xuan Yi to open a company and let us debut again." Ao Juan just grinned.

"We are a family. Even if you and Xuan Yi are going to join back WJSN in the future, but for us, you two are still our sisters. We will stay by your side." Zi Ting said it with her limited Chinese.

"I...I owe you all!" Mei Qi then pounced on Zi Ting, and everyone started a group hug.

"You better make sure Xuan Yi will open a company to make me an actress~" Chao Yue pouted then smiled as she hugged Mei Qi as tight as possible. All of the members knew Chao Yue was just joking as she was worried about Xuan Yi who acted as her mom the most. Just like a certain princess of cosmic, Chao Yue just didn't say it out. 

"So now, Fu Jing, go and try to ask some information about the director. Sunnee, you and Ao Juan try to see whether there's news about Xuan Yi. Zi Ning and Zi Ting, you two still have schedule, so attend the schedule and pretend nothing happen. I told the management that we need three days holiday after this as all of us were tired and the management approved. Mei Qi, you stay in contact with WJSN members. Chao Yue, get ready to go for your movie shooting. The rest, stay in the dorm or go shopping, just pretend nothing happen." Yamy instructed and everyone nodded their head.

"Should I tell them?" Mei Qi looked at her phone and felt someone put their hand on her shoulder. She looked up and saw Yamy's gentle smile.

"You should. After all, all of us are a family." Yamy then walked away. Mei Qi knew Yamy included WJSN members in the family and she decided to call Cheng Xiao. 

"Do you have any news?" Cheng Xiao asked.

"No, but I suspected our company director kidnap her." Mei Qi said.

"Our company? Yue Hua? Starship?" 

"No, is WJJW." 

"Your company? Why would he kidnap her? He need her to be in show, right?" Cheng Xiao asked and Mei Qi gulped. 

"Its just my sixth sense. I just feel it is related to him." Mei Qi said, hiding the truth that she knew why the director wanted to kidnap Xuan Yi. 

"Mei Qi-ah, you need to tell us what you know." Cheng Xiao knew Mei Qi was hiding something.

"I c-c-can't. It-it's not my right to tell you." Mei Qi whispered as Cheng Xiao sighed.

"I will be here, waiting for you to tell me. So what are you going to do?" Cheng Xiao asked.

"We decide to track down our manager but the management still has no idea about Xuan Yi's disappearance."  Mei Qi said and Cheng Xiao nodded her head.

"After all, Xuan Yi has a whole week of break." Cheng Xiao said and Mei Qi hummed.

"So we are going to find Xuan Yi by tracking down our director. Hope that he can lead us to her." Mei Qi said.

"How about them?" Cheng Xiao asked and Mei Qi knew who was them that Cheng Xiao referred.

"I will call Luda unnie and tell them about this." Mei Qi said and Cheng Xiao just smiled.

"At least you tell them the situation. They are going to barge to here." Cheng Xiao said.

"Yeah, they will cancel their schedule just to come here. But, we are a family, both Rocket Girls and WJSN. And I deadly need the support from the family." Mei Qi said.

"Hope that Xuan Yi knew about this too. That we are a family, and we always got her back." Cheng Xiao said and Mei Qi hummed. 

"I will call Luda unnie now. Meet you later." 

"Sure, I will go to your dorm after I finish this shooting." Cheng Xiao then ended the call and stared at her phone. She clicked into gallery and saw the photo of Mei Qi, Xuan Yi and her, smiling happily at the camera. 

"Hope you are okay." Cheng Xiao thought and went to continue the shooting. 

Somewhere in South Korea, every members gathered in the living room, staring at Eunseo's and Luda's phone. 

"Why aren't they calling?" Dayoung asked.

"Xiao Xiao is having a shoot right now. " Eunseo said as Dayoung sighed. Suddenly Luda's phone rang. Luda quickly answered the phone and put it on loudspeaker.

"Luda unnie? Guys?" Mei Qi's voice could be heard.

"We are listening, Mei Qi. Any news?" Exy asked and all ten girls could heard Mei Qi sighed. Bona frowned and clenched her fists without knowing. Dawon saw it and reached out to hold Bona's hand. Bona looked at Dawon who just nodded her head, tightened the hold on Bona's hand.

"No, we can't find her anywhere but I suspect it is related to our company director." Mei Qi said.

"Our company? Y-"

"Not Yue Hua, or Starship. Is WJJW. Gosh, Eunseo, you and Xiao Xiao really are lovers. You two asked the same question." Mei Qi said as Eunseo just giggled. 

"Ehehe." Eunseo scratched her non-itchy cheek.

"Why is it related to him?" Seola asked.

"I....I just knew it." Mei Qi said and Luda stared at the phone.

"Mei Qi, you know that we are a family, right? You need to tell us what you know." Soobin said as she rubbed the back of Luda.

"Trust me, I really want to tell you, I really do." 

"What's stopping you?" Luda asked.

"Because I promise Xuan Yi unnie. She begged me not to say it out and I promise her. She told me after she broke down from breaking up with Bona unnie." Mei Qi said and Bona felt her heart was being clenched tightly. 

"So do you want us to go there?" Luda asked, silently hoping Mei Qi to say yes.

"Yes, if you girls clear your schedule, please come here. We need you, I need you." Mei Qi said and everyone could heard that Mei Qi was slowly losing strength of holding onto the hope that Xuan Yi was safe. 

"We will go there tonight. We cleared our schedule and I had informed the management." Exy said.

"Okay, I will send you the address. Sorry that I couldn't go and fetch you girls." Mei Qi said.

"Its fine. We will be there soon. Before we reach there, Mei Qi, don't lose hope." Dawon said.

"Stay strong. We are coming." Luda said. Mei Qi just hummed.

"Yamy called me. I need to go now. Bye." With that the call ended. Exy looked at the girls and stood up.

"Go and pack your things. I had asked for us to stay at China for three days. Don't pack too many things, remember we are staying low profile this time. With how Mei Qi handle the stuff, and no news about Xuan Yi's disappearance, I think Yamy didn't tell their management." Exy said and everyone stood up.

"One hour later, gather at here." Exy said and every girls nodded their head, everyone except Bona. Bona just stared into space.

"Unnie." Dawon called out to Bona who just shook her head and stared at Dawon.

"Hmm?"

"Are you okay?" Dawon asked but as Bona opened .

"Don't lie." Dawon said and Bona started to cry. Dawon gently brought Bona to her embrace. 

"W-w-why?" Bona asked.

"Its an accident. You knew it. We can't do anything to prevent it. The only thing we can do is to help to find her." Dawon said.Bona just continued to cry as she imagined all kinds of bad things happen to Xuan Yi.

"Wu Xuan Yi, where are you?" Bona then wiped her tears and quickly went to her room, packed her things. Dawon just stared at Bona and sighed. 

On the other hand, Xuan Yi woke up again. She could felt that was burning and cold sweats kept on appearing on her forehead. 

"It's been how many hours?" She thought as she tried to loosened her hands and legs which were being tied. After a few tries, she gave up. 

"Aish." She lifted her head and looked around, and only darkness welcomed her. She could see the only light coming out from the window on the wall opposite her. The window was at a high place which let the only light shone on her. 

"It's already night. I wonder how the girls doing? They might be worry about me. How about her? Does she worry about me?" Xuan Yi then chuckled and shook her head.

"Impossible. This might be what she want. I just disappeared." Xuan Yi could felt her sight was getting blurry so she gently shook her head. Suddenly the door of the room opened, and the director entered the room.

"Come on, my little princess. You must be hungry. I prepared some porridge for you." The director said as he the light and put the porridge on a table. He went to sat opposite Xuan Yi. 

"I will feed you." The director said and Xuan Yi just nodded her head. Xuan Yi accepted every bite from the director which made him happy. After the meal, he pat Xuan Yi's head.

"That's good girl. Now I will go back to work so don't you think of doing anything when I'm gone. If you want them to be safe." The director said in a low and dangerous tone. Xuan Yi widened her eyes.

"N-n-n-no, not them. L-l-leave them alone." Xuan Yi said.

"I will, as long as you continue to be a good girl." The director said and walked out from the room, locking it from outside. Xuan Yi clenched her fists and bit her her lips.

"Don't come, girls. Leave me alone. Save yourself." She thought. Not for long, darkness welcomed her one more time.

On the other hand, Rocket Girls finally had the schedule of their director, with Fu Jing help to seduce the secretary. Fu Jing shivered at the thought of the wink that was sent by the secretary and covered herself with a thin blanket.

"You are so going to treat me for dinner, Meng Mei Qi." Fu Jing glared at Mei Qi who was frowning. Fu Jing then went to sat beside Mei Qi. 

"Do you want to tell them?" Fu Jing asked.

"I guess." Mei Qi nodded her head.

"That's good." Fu Jing stood up and stretched. Mei Qi glanced at Fu Jing and she heard a group of famliar voices.

"MEI QI!!! WE'RE HERE!!!" Mei Qi lifted her head and felt a group of people pounced on her. 

"Girls, I thought-"

"We just can't wait to find Xuan Yi. So we're here!" Exy said as Luda tried to pull away the members from Mei Qi. Mei Qi saw it and smiled. Mei Qi gently pushed other girls away and hold onto Luda's hand. She gently pulled Luda to her embrace. 

"I miss you so much." She whispered as she gently rubbed Luda's back.

"I miss you too."  Luda whispered back. Both of them shared a short peck.

"Where's Xiao?" Eunseo asked.

"She will be here later. She still at her shooting place." Mei Qi said. Eunseo nodded her head. Bona could feel someone was glaring at her so she looked around and there she saw Fu Jing, who was glaring at her. Fu Jing then walked toward her. 

"Fu Jing." Mei Qi called out, wanting to stop the tall girl. Fu Jing stopped and glanced at Mei Qi who shook her head. Fu Jing then turned around and walked away.

"What's with her?" Dayoung mumbled. Yeoreum remained silent as she stared at Fu Jing's back, so familiar yet so unfamiliar. 

"Mei Qi, what are you doing letting our guests standing there?" Yamy asked in Chinese as she appeared from the kitchen. 

"Oh ya, come on, I will show you your room. You guys can unpack and take a quick bath. Later we will discuss about this, after Xiao Xiao is back from her shooting." Mei Qi then led the girls to their respective room.

"Sorry, we have limiting number of room. You girls need to share this three room together." Mei Qi showed them the three rooms while Luda glanced at Mei Qi.

"You can sleep with me." Mei Qi whispered and Luda smiled. Bona, Exy and Dawon shared a room. As Bona was unpacking, her mind still lingered around Fu Jing and the glare that could killed her anytime. She closed her eyes and remembered back Fu Jing. 

"Why is she glaring at me?" Bona thought but she stopped when she saw a famiiar light blue shirt. She slowly took it out and took a sniff of it. Xuan Yi's special scent still lingered on the shirt.

"What Kim Jiyeon want, that's what Kim Jiyeon will get." Bona could heard Xuan Yi's voice and saw Xuan Yi's smile when the older girl gifted her this shirt just because she told Xuan Yi that she liked that shirt that belonged to Xuan Yi. Even though it was Xuan Yi's favorite shirt, Xuan Yi still gifted to her. 

"X-x-uan Yi-ah." Bona weakly called out to Xuan Yi while hugging the shirt tightly. Dawon and Exy just sighed and sat beside Bona, both of them hugged the princess as tight as possible.

"She will be fine, unnie." Dawon said. 

"X-x-xuan Y-y-yi-ah." Bona called out again and this time, she increased the volume of her voice until the whole house could heard it. Mei Qi just sighed and looked at Luda who shook her head. Fu Jing clenched her fists and punched the nearest wall. 

After awhile, everyone gathered in the living room and Cheng Xiao finally backed. Eunseo just glued herself on Cheng Xiao and hugged her wife as tight as possible. 

"I will say in two languages. For all of us to understand." Mei Qi said and too a deep breathe.

"Nah, you can say in Korean. I will help you translate to Chinese." Zi Ning said as being one of the trainee of YueHua, they were asked to learn Korean during their trainee years. Mei Qi nodded her head and started to talk.

"I suspect the director is related to Xuan Yi missing case. Yamy haven't report to the management and since Xuan Yi has a while week off, we can try to target her wherabouts through the director." Mei Qi said.

"How do we do that?" Soobin asked.

"We asked our great Fu Jing to seduce the secretary of the director." Mei Qi said and Fu Jing heard her name being called, casually flipped her hair but her hair slapped Chao Yue in her face.

"Yah! Dad! Your face hit my face," Chao Yue complained in Chinese.

"Oh, sorry, sorry, Sorry, my dear princess." Fu Jing said in Chinese too.

"I am going to complain to mom when she's back! Hmmph!" Chao Yue crossed her arms.

"Please, don't tell Xuan Yi. You know I am going to be so dead~" Fu Jing begged Chao Yue. Even though the conversation is in Chinese, but some of the WJSN members understand the word 'mom' , 'dad', and 'Xuan Yi' . 

"Just ignore them. They claimed that they are a family as they stayed in the same room since Produce 101." Zi Ning said in Korean while slapped Fu Jing's and Chao Yue's head. 

"So lets go back to this. After Fu Jing success seduce the secretary, we found out that the director pushed away all those lunch, dinner with other company and meeting, just to disappear to somewhere." Mei Qi said.

"Somewhere? How do we know where is that somewhere?" Seola asked.

"That is our Zi Ting's job. Our director is lazy to drive, so he will always has a reliable driver that send him to all those places. The driver, is one of Zi Ting's fanboys. So Zi Ting helped us to get some information from the driver and we found out one location that director kept on going today." Mei Qi said and Exy stood up.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go now!" Exy said but Mei Qi shook her head.

"Sorry, Exy-shi. But not we, its us." Zi Ning said as she stood up along with other members.

"What do you mean?" Yeonjung asked.

"We can't let you girls join this. Its too dangerous." Mei Qi gently pat Luda's head. 

"What do you mean its dangerous?" Eunseo asked. Cheng Xiao remained quiet as she knew about Mei Qi's decision the whole time while Bona remained quiet because she was trying to think of a way to convince Mei Qi. 

"If this is not successful, at least we will just go back to become Rocket Girls 101. Since this is about the director, I don't think the director will disband us. But you girls, are from YueHua and Starship. If anything happens, you girls' future are doom." Mei Qi explained.

"Do you think we care about that?" Dawon asked.

"You don't care but Xuan Yi care. What will she thinks when she saw the future of your girls that she protected so much just gone because of her?" Mei Qi asked.

"Mei Qi-ah, we are a family." Bona said.

"YOU ARE THE ONE THAT DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY YOU ARE A FAMILY WITH XUAN YI!" Fu Jing punched the table and pointed at Bona, shouting in Chinese. 

"Fu Jing!" Yamy called out to Fu Jing who just sighed and sat back down. 

"Mei Qi, what Bona said is right. We are a family. We decide to be in this together." Seola said.

"And a family member never leave behind one another." Dayoung said.

"We know the consequences and we are willing to bear it." Soobin said.

"Just let us be with you. Please." Yeoreum said.

"I don't know. Just-"

"Mei Qi, listen to them for once. Stop carrying all the burden on your shoulder. We are your family. All of us are, not only Rocket Girls, WJSN too." Cheng Xiao said as Mei Qi sighed.

"If you think I'm the one that carrying all the burden, then you are wrong." Mei Qi mumbled and shook her head. She thought no one heard her but everyone in the room heard it loud and clear. 

"Okay then. Lets go together." Mei Qi said.

"But Mei Qi-" Mei Qi stopped Meng Jie from talking.

"I think they know the consequences themselves." Sunnee said and Mei Qi nodded her head.

"So here's the plan. Yamy, how many car did you manage to get?" Mei Qi asked.

"I manage to get us four SUV with my friends as driver. Don't worry, they are good in keeping secret." Yamy said.

"I manage to locate the place and found out that it was an abandoned warehouse, under the name of the Wong family." Ao Juan said.

"Wong family. That's mean its our director's property then. Our director had the surname of Wong too." Chao Yue said.

"I had asked the secretary and she just told me that the director ordered her to buy some porridge when the director despised eating porridge." Fu Jing kept her phone and said.

"Then we can confirm that Xuan Yi might be locked up in that warehouse."  Meng Jie said. Mei Qi translated all to Korean so that WJSN could understand. As Bona heard that Xuan Yi might be locked up, she clenched her fists. 

"W-wh-why would your director want to lock her up?" Exy asked and Bona looked up and stared at Mei Qi who sighed.

"You should ask Xuan Yi unnie about this." Mei Qi said and looked far away before coughed to clear .

"So now the plan. Zi Ning, try to track down director through the driver. Fu Jing, try to track down the director's schedule through the secretary. Yamy, contact your friend to meet us at the back door half an hour later. Rest of us, go and get ready, wear something dark." Mei Qi ordered and everyone nodded their head. The Rocket Girls members went to get ready while WJSN members who were already done preparing were sitting in the living room. 

"Mei Qi, tell me, you do know the reason why Xuan Yi was being locked up, don't you?" Cheng Xiao asked Mei Qi in Chinese as she didn't want other members to heard it. Mei Qi nodded her head. She leaned closer to whisper in Cheng Xiao's ear. Cheng Xiao widened her eyes when she heard the whole truth from Mei Qi.

"So, it's not that, she didn't fight, its-"

"Its because every fight that she fought ended badly." Mei Qi finished Cheng Xiao's sentences as both of them sighed. 

"Don't tell them. Xuan Yi don't want them to worry." Mei Qi said. Cheng Xiao just bit her lower lip and nodded her head. 

"Do you think Bona unnie and Xuan Yi will reconcile?" Cheng Xiao asked.

"I don't know. No idea, but I hope so. Xuan Yi was not herself the whole time." Mei Qi said as both of them stared at WJSN members. 

"I wonder what is Mei Qi hiding." Seola mumbled as she sat beside Bona who lowered her head and stared at her fingers. Seola glanced and saw Bona was holding the earrings that Xuan Yi gave to her. 

"She will be alright. She is our happy pills, our seaweed maniac. Without her, who will be the one finish all the seaweed in our house?" Seola asked as she reached out to hold onto Bona's shoulder.

"Unnie, did I do wrong?" Bona asked as Seola frowned.

"Did I do wrong by asking for a break up?" Bona asked again and Seola sighed.

"I couldn't tell whether its right or wrong. Only you know, Jiyeon-ah. Only you know, will it ended in a good way if you let her go? Only you know that, how hurt both of you are if you decide to let go." Seola said and Bona shook her head, she hold onto the earrings and put it in front of her chest, holding it close to her.

"I just don't want to lose her again." Bona said.

"But that doesn't mean letting her go is the best way to solve your problem. Letting her go, is only you running away from your problem." Seola said and gently rubbed Bona's arm. 

"If letting her go mean giving you a whole refreshing start, then yes, letting go is the best thing for both of you then." Seola sighed and Bona knew that letting go of Xuan Yi didn't give her a refreshing start, instead, she just grieved on the break up every night even though she was the one asked for it. 

"But-"Someone stopped Bona from continued.

"Okay, the car is here, come on, lets get in the car. Fu Jing and Zi Ning, you two got in the first car, lead the rest of the car." Yamy said and everyone got in their respective cars. As they were going to the destination, all of them were praying that Xuan Yi was alive. 

On the other hand, Xuan Yi was still unconcious, her breathe become shallower and suddenly someone entered the room and poured a bucket of cold water onto her. She blinked a few times and looked up to find the culprit that just poured her a bucket of cold water and she found out that it was the director.

"Wake up. I need some entertainment." The director grinned evilly and loosened the rope on Xuan Yi's hands and legs. He then pushed Xuan Yi so that the girl fell on to the bed.

"N-n-no." Xuan Yi weakly protested as the director started to hover above her. 

"There's no use for you to say no." The director started to tear off Xuan Yi's shirt. 

"N-n-n-no!" Xuan Yi then slapped the director and that made the director mad.

"You damn bit*h!" The director pulled Xuan Yi's hair so that the girl sat up and looked at him.

"Let me remind you, I can do anything I want to destroy your little lover and both of your group. If you don't want this to happen, you better be a good damn bitc*!" The director threw Xuan Yi as hard as he could and slapped Xuan Yi's face. Xuan Yi just bit her lips and closed her eyes. She was losing energy as she fought back but she didn't want both of her groups being affected because of her so she chose to accept her fate. The director started to laugh evilly and tore Xuan Yi's shirt and pants, leaving the girl in her bra and . Suddenly, the door was being opened forcefully. The director jumped up and saw twenty one girls were glaring at her. Mei Qi saw Xuan Yi who was sitting on the bed, trying to cover herself while the director was not wearing any pants. She clenched her fists but before she went to punch the director, Fu Jing appeared.

"What the fck you just do?" Fu Jing asked in a low and dangerous tone. Bona who heard the commotion, managed to squeeze herself to have a look at the situation and there, she saw how fragile Xuan Yi was. 

"X-xuan Yi-ah." Bona called out and Xuan Yi looked up, gave Bona a weak smile. Bona felt her heart being pierced by a spear when she saw that smile. 

"You! Why are you here?!" The director shouted as he pointed at Bona, with both of his eyes showed his anger and jealousy. He clenched his fists and walked to the table that was near him.

"Mr. Wong, please, be rational. You can't force Xuan Yi to be yours." Mei Qi said in Chinese and everyone that understood Chinese was surprised. 

"YOU SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU JUST SHUT UP! Because of this god damn girl! Xuan Yi never like me!" The director shouted as he loosened his tie and pointed at Bona. 

"Please, calm down!" Yamy wanted to get closer to the director but Zi Ting stopped her.

"Xuan Yi-ah." Bona who just ignored him still stared at Xuan Yi. Xuan Yi's face was red and her lips was pale, and she was panting, hair sticking to her face due to sweat. Out of concious, Bona moved toward Xuan Yi as she was worried and relieve at the same time. The director saw Bona was moving closer to Xuan Yi so he took out a pistol from the drawer of the table. 

"Just get the fck away from her! SHE IS MINE!" The director shouted and fired by aiming at Bona. Bona didn't realize she was being aimed but Xuan Yi saw it. Xuan Yi widened her eyes and pounced on Bona with all of the remaining energy she had. 

"Xuan Yi-ah." Bona said as she being hugged by Xuan Yi. Xuan Yi hugged Bona and turned around so that her back faced the director. Xuan Yi then covered Bona's ears and smiled gently.

Xuan Yi then landed her lips on Bona's, causing the younger girl to close her eyes as both of them were savouring this kiss.

"I will always be with you. Always, Bona-ah~" Xuan Yi smiled as she slowly closed her eyes and lost conscious in Bona's embrace. 

"Xuan Yi! XUAN YI!" Bona shouted as she slowly sat down while hugging Xuan Yi and it was at that time, she saw the pistol which was aiming at her with some smoke at the pistol and the director who was stunned. 

"!" Mei Qi shouted as Fu Jing, Eunseo and Exy pounced on the director, forcefully took away the pistol and tied the director. Yamy quickly called police and ambulance. 

"No, no, no! WU XUAN YI!" Bona shouted as she hugged Xuan Yi as tight as she could and she could felt Xuan Yi's body temperature was high. 

"! Xuan Yi! My princess, wake up! Please!" Mei Qi kneeled down and gently touched Xuan Yi's face. However, Xuan Yi still remained unconscious, the only thing that reassured them that Xuan Yi was still alive was the panting of Xuan Yi. Bona could felt her pants were getting wet and she knew it was Xuan Yi's blood. 

"FCK THIS !" Fu Jing shouted and barged out from the room. 

"No, no, no!" Cheng Xiao got into the room and went to slap the director as hard as she could before going to Bona and Xuan Yi. Therest of the girls,except for Bona, Cheng Xiao, Mei Qi and Exy, went out to see whether the help had arrived. Yamy had dragged their director out of the room and glanced at a lifeless Xuan Yi in Bona's embrace. 

"P-please, X-x-xuan Yi, don't die on me, please." Bona mumbled as she wiped Xuan Yi's sweat. 

Mei Qi just clenched her fists and started to cry.

"Its all my fault." Mei Qi repeated this sentence. Exy just patted Mei Qi's back and looked at Xuan Yi who was losing sign of living. Not for long, the help had arrived and Xuan Yi was being loaded into an ambulance with Bona by her side as the girl didn't want to let go. The girls could see the huge patch of blood on Bona's pants as the girl got in the ambulance. When they arrived at the hospital, Xuan Yi was being sent to ER as Bona waited outside, for the other members. 

"KIM JIYEON!" Bona heard someone was shouting her name as she lifted her head and that someone was Fu Jing. Fu Jing wanted to slap Bona, she wanted to punch Bona, she wanted to chase Bona out of Xuan Yi's life once and for all but when she saw how vulnerable the girl was, she stopped. She then shooked her head and sat two seats away from Bona. She glanced at Bona who was lowering her head, holding her hand together, eyes closing and mouth moving. Fu Jing knew she was praying for Xuan Yi's safety. 

"H-how is it?" Fu Jing lifted her head and saw Cheng Xiao and Mei Qi had arrived. She just shook her head and glanced at Bona then leaned back and stared at the red sign.

"Unnie." Cheng Xiao called out to Bona who slowly opened her eyes. There were no tears, only a pair of red eyes that acted as evidence of her crying. 

"I think, you need to tell them the truth." Cheng Xiao said to Mei Qi who nodded her head. 

"I will, after I gather everyone here." Mei Qi glanced back at the red sign. As she was burying herself out of guilt, guilt of not telling the truth, Cheng Xiao pulled her out from despair.

"Its not your fault for not saying it out. All of us know Xuan Yi. All of us know that she will carry all the burden by herself, without telling us cause she doesn't want us to worry." Cheng Xiao said and Mei Qi shook her head.

"But I shouldn't listen to her." 

"She begged you and no one in this world can resist the puppy eyes with weak begging voice of hers," Cheng Xiao said. Mei Qi just sighed.

"Think of her. What will she think when she saw how guilty you are?" Cheng Xiao asked and Mei Qi shrugged.

"She will, slap my head." Mei Qi chuckled and shook her head gently. 

"She will slap until you do not feel guilty anymore. And for now, I think you should say it out. At least, you need to let WJSN knows how much effort Xuan Yi had put in to fight the company." Cheng Xiao said. Mei Qi nodded her head.

Back to the hospital, rest of the members had arrived, and they were sitting all over the place, with all kind of positions but their eyes were staring at one certain part, the red sign on top of the door. Cheng Xiao glanced at Mei Qi who took a deep breathe and nodded her head. She stood up, walked to the front of the door and cleared .

"I have a confession to make." Mei Qi said and repeated it again in Chinese. 

"More like, I am helping someone to make a confession as that someone is not available right now." Mei Qi glanced at the door behind her. Cheng Xiao translated to Chinese this time. 

"Before I say anything, I'm sorry. You girls can hate me but not her. All of us know that, she is the type that tend to bring happiness to others and kept all the sadness within herself." Mei Qi said and Cheng Xiao translated again. Everyone was still staring at her as she took a deep breathe.

"Here it goes." Mei Qi then told the girls what happened to Xuan Yi, from being confessed by the director, until being pursed by the director, until the director threatened her to harm WJSN and Rocket Girls future, and last but not least-

"WHAT THE HECK DID YOU JUST SAY?! THAT BEAST IS GOING TO HER?! TODAY IS THE SECOND TIME?!" Fu Jing shouted and stood up, charged toward Mei Qi and hold onto Mei Qi's collar. 

"FU JING! Behave yourself! Mei Qi is not the one that is going to Xuan Yi." Mei Yun said as Fu Jing released her grip and apologized. Mei Qi shook her head and she looked at the girls. 

" I didn't know." Meng Jie said as she hugged Ao Juan who was sobbing. Chao Yue just sat on the floor, staring at the wall in front of her with opened wide. Fu Jing just hit the wall and started to cry. None of the Rocket Girls members knew this happened to their favorite visual.

"When do you know it?" Eunseo asked.

"When she broke up with Bona unnie." Mei Qi said and gulped.

"She....she begged you." It was not a question, it was a statement from Exy. Mei Qi nodded her head and bowed.

"I'm sorry for hiding it from you. I really am. You girls can hate me but don't hate her. She suffered enough from the haters and the management." Mei Qi said.

"We will never hate you, Mei Qi-ah. We are a family." Dawon smiled gently as Luda went to brought Mei Qi up. 

"W-w-why?" Bona croaked as she wiped her tears.

"She doesn't want any of you worry about her. She told me that if sacrficing her can ensure your future, our future, then its all worth it." Mei Qi whispered the last part but everyone could heard it. 

"Bona unnie, yesterday night when Xuan Yi went to celebrate your birthday. Actually, she didn't inform the management. She just book a ticket and fly to South Korea. She said that-" Mei Qi glanced at Cheng Xiao who nodded her head.

"She said that if going back to celebrate birthday with you can bring you back to her, then its all worth it." Cheng Xiao said.

"And she is suffering from high fever, an infection from her wound and over work." Zi Ning suddenly said in Korean then stared at Bona.

"Xuan Yi really loves you." Sunnee said in English.

"She touched your photo every night before she sleeps. She even watch your drama before she sleeps." Mei Yun said in Chinese and with Mei Qi's help to translate to Korean.

"She really loves you. Her love for you is too strong, and it blinded her, because she can't see there's a lion at here, waiting for her. She only has eyes for a far away Squirtle." Fu Jing said and walked away. 

"We need to punish her when she wakes up." Soobin said.

"Yeah, we will punish her by forcing her to tell us every truth that she is hiding from us by threatening to drink her milk tea and eat her seaweed in front of her." Yeoreum smirked. 

"Oh, I can see her despair face in my mind right now." Yeonjung laughed evilly. 

"But for now, I only hope that the red sign can turn green." Dayoung said as she looked up at the red sign. Both group leaders asked the members to go back and rest but the members insisted on staying and waiting for the sign turned green. After a good two hours, with nurses running in with blood pack, the sign finally turned green. Bona was the first one to saw it and she stood up, waking up Yeoreum who was sleeping on her shoulder. 

"H-h-huh?" Yeoreum rubbed her eyes and looked at the direction where Bona was looking.

"It's green." Bona said and Yeoreum quickly shook the members. As Yeoreum was waking some of the members, the doctor walked out from the ER and looked at the girls.

"May I know who is her family members?" The doctor asked.

"All of us are. Her parents are currently oversea." Yamy answered as the doctor spoke in Chinese.

"O-okay. The patient is safe for now, will be under observation for 76 hours in ICU. This 76 hours are crucial as the patient is suppose to wake up within the time." The doctor said.

"What if she fail to wake up within that time?" Chao Yue asked and also being smacked in the head by Meng Jie.

"Why are you asking that?" Meng Jie asked.

"Just in case." Chao Yue shrugged and looked at the doctor.

"Then it has a high possibility that she will never wake up. The mental state of the patient is unstable so I can't say that she will wake up for sure. Its all up to her. We will run further test on her 76 hours later." The doctor said and Yamy nodded her head.

"Thank you so much, doctor." Yamy bowed. WJSN members already knew the result with Mei Qi and Cheng Xiao effort in translating. 

"At least you are safe." Bona thought as she followed the rest of the members to go and visit Xuan Yi. All of their heart were in pain when they saw the condition of Xuan Yi. Bona felt that her heart was being shot by machine gun when she saw Xuan Yi lying there, connected to so many tubes and with the sound from the monitor as the only background music. 

"P-please wake up, I need you, My prince." Bona closed her eyes, leaned her head against the window and prayed.

"I will always be with you. Always, Bona-ah~" Bona could heard Xuan Yi's voice in her head as she prayed. 

 

A/N: Next is going to be the ending!!! And its going to be long too!! Hope you guys like it!! Please do leave some comment and subscribe! Ciao~