We!

When the train leaves up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

There are times when memory is more valuable than anything you have. Since memories were part of everyday life, even of life. Since memories were the only thing one could cling to to continue. To live on. I never believed in love at first sight, in my case love for a few hours.

I never believed in true love, because until the moment I met him, my love wasn’t yet true. I thought that love was something special and I had to look after it and wasn’t allowed to give it to everyone. I just wanted to give it to the right person, let it be felt.

The right one came. My memories of him were special. Nobody could take those wonderful memories from me, I knew that. He was the only one who was worth it for me, to spend my everyday life thinking about him. That I was waiting for him.

Even though I knew he most likely wouldn’t come. My hope remained nevertheless. I would continue to hope to see him again. I would continue to think about him, because just these thoughts about him, on Sehun made my life completely alive. Because the thoughts of Sehun made me happy.

Every day, for a month, I've been sitting here on this bench at Seoul Station, waiting. I waited until he came. Every day I saw the sunshine shining on the tracks. I saw pigeons fly and children laugh. I saw people getting on the trains and people walking up the stairs. I saw people full of luggage and people like me at the station every day.

Every day I sat here on this bench, I saw features that I would never have noticed in life or were even important. This included, for example, the color of the bank, or the artistic drawings on the trains. Yes, this was property damage, but some of these artworks were not all that bad. I started sitting on this bench for longer, waiting and hoping.

I eagerly began life after seeing Sehun again. This actually seemed very naive. But shouldn’t you fight for true love? Shouldn’t one do everything for true love that is in power, what one could do? I certainly saw it that way and that's why I would spend my extra time in this station. I would continue to wait for Sehun and continue to hope in vain.

I would sit here everyday and live. No matter what I did, where I was, my thoughts always revolved around Sehun. I didn’t know how to be so incredibly dependent on a human, but I didn’t care. For me, it would be worth it if I could only see him for 10 seconds. I would wait hours, just to see him seconds. I was just hopelessly in love with the Knight of my dreams. Hopeless.

 

 

_

 

 

 

13:24, on a Wednesday. At that time, just like all other days, I sat on the bench of my lost hopes and waited. Again and again my eyes went to the clock. I knew that Sehun and I met spontaneously between one and two o'clock and so I hoped the most that I saw him again, is at this time of day.

That wouldn’t be a coincidence anymore, no. That would be destiny. So I waited for fate. Like every day, at the same time, with the same feelings and with more love, every day. My dearest wish was to finally see him and I knew, at some point I would do this again. Sometime.

My eyes went through the crowds. Again and again, I looked around to make sure he wasn’t there, because it had become routine that I knew he wasn’t there. Even if I hoped and as I hoped. The wind blew my short, ash-blonde hair aside. A cold feeling flowed through me and my heart started to beat faster.

I didn’t know what that feeling was, but it was nice. My heart beat against my chest and I wondered why. What was that? Something told me to get up right away. Something was there, which cast its spell on me. Something that took all my attention into consideration.

My eyes stared left. I was as dazed, barely perceived my environment. My hands were shaking and I had to blink a few times. The only thing I saw at the moment was black. A black shirt. This shirt caught my full attention. I got hot. I gasped.

As if by itself I got up. It seemed like my legs would lead me there on my own. To the stairs where th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter