Me!

When the train leaves up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Two full months had passed since I met him. Two months since my thoughts were all about him and two months since I missed him more than anything else. I had thought a lot during that time. Why were we so stupid and forgot to exchange our numbers? Why hadn’t he asked me about it? Why was he just gone? I imagined he could love me too. If this were possible. If it’s possible to love someone, you only knew for one day, not even 24 hours.

I couldn’t describe that feeling, my heart ached for him. His proximity, his touch. I wasn’t able to forget him, but did I want this too? From time to time the thought came to me, I wondered why this all necessarily happened to me. I fell in love with it, already lost everything again. Was that just from the universe? Had I done so much wrong in my life? Did I deserve this? Was this justice?

 

 

_

 

 

The train station of Seoul. Full of people. Some did hurry and some didn’t. Luggage was carried and again not. Children laughed and should watch where they were going. Tickets were drawn and the trains departed. This station seemed always full of life. Shrouded in warm sunshine, scents of cherry blossoms from the trees next to the train station. Everywhere noises, the whistle of the trains, the people at any time. This station was full of life. My way didn’t lead me here often, rather the opposite.

Actually, I avoided this place because I didn’t like crowds of people. But strangely enough, today my way moved here. I didn’t know why I was here, what I wanted here or why I didn’t just leave. My heart screamed for me to stay here. Can’t go away. Don’t turn back. I stayed. My sense of time had disappeared, but I remained nonetheless. On a bench at the platform. The trains drove in, people got in and out and the trains drove off again. Again and again, in a row. On and off.

People hurried, kissed, and even argued, here on the platform. I should go, I thought every time I was about to get up and go home on the way, but something kept me here. Something in me wanted to stay. Destiny played my luck. I never thought that this platform would change my life a lot, never thought that I would feel love and suffering here. Never thought he would be here.

 

»Excuse me, is this seat taken?« My eyes widen. My heart beat against my chest.

 

That was a moment in an book, a moment where fate played Cupid. This voice. I knew her. Actually very good. Once I heard her, one day, one night. And I would recognize her again and again. I would recognize this voice from thousands of other voices. This voice just had something that was difficult to describe. This rough in the voice, the gentle, everything. I would recognize everything by his voice. Sehun's voice was special. My head slowly turned to the left. At first I only saw this stature, which I would also recognize. I saw his black T-shirt. His muscles, his hands. I sat, he stood.

I had to move my head up a few inches, so I would know if it really was him. Whether fate gave me a second chance or whether my yearning had only played a trick on me. My head looked up. Then I saw him. Those wonderful brown eyes, that I always threatened to sink into. These eyes that reflected only emotionlessness. Those eyes that I fell in love with. He was it. Indeed. Sehun stood alive next to me and smiled at me. A feeling of relief overflowed my body. A feeling of love. There he was. I finally found him again, chance helped me, yes. But this was my second chance. My second chance finally to be happy.

 

»Sehun?« I asked in disbelief. Maybe this was just a dream. It would be possible anyway.

 

»Baekhyun?« he asked amused. He continued to smile at me. This smile drove me crazy. I had to hold back to jump at him and hug him immediately. Even though my heart longed to kiss him at last. And how it was longing.

 

»Sehun, is it really you?« I whispered loud enough that he heard me. I still had the fear that this was not the reality.

 

»What, don’t you recognize me?« He was still smiling. He sat next to me and looked at me in amusement. I frolicked and blew a strand from my face.

 

»Idiot.« said I played offended. Suddenly, I laughed loudly. The people in the station looked at me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter