You!

When the train leaves up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Loud, shrill music penetrated my ears. Lights of every color flickered across the room. Dancing, happy people appeared before my eyes. Dizzy from the alcohol, I took them in slow motion. It was as if time would show me what happiness is. A breeze of happiness flooded me. Just because. I couldn’t say why, but I liked it. At that moment I felt free, freer than ever. The people around me laughed. They let their joy out, no one here was sad. 

Amounts of alcohol were drunk, People are engulfed in a heated kiss. All these people wanted here, was to be free. Free from all problems, from every pain. But the next day the pain came back. It was like a rose. First of all, she looked beautiful. The flowers were red and the rose smelled good. But after some time, the flowers of the rose withered. The rose dries up and dies. Then another rose comes, lives and dies.

 

Life awakens, life goes out.

 

A vicious circle. People drink and are happy. The next day they are sad again and reality overtakes them. Then they drink again to be happy, but become even sadder. I also felt free. However, I knew tomorrow would catch me up with reality. Once again. So here I was, in the middle of the dance floor, in this big estate, in the middle of people. I would never have guessed that this party was the birthday party of little, sweet and sweet Lien Minh Lee. The little girl who turned 18 today and also held a celebration like in those weird 0815 high school movies. 

I had to smile as I thought about how Chanyeol had tried to persuade me all day to come to this party with him. My way led me here to the party, in the middle of the dance floor, but I didn’t dance. I didn’t want to be here, that was too many people to me. Chanyeol danced next to me and I said goodbye to the dance floor with the excuse that I wanted to get something to drink. Almost true. I really wanted to have a drink, but something else pulled me there too. Or rather someone.

I had noticed him earlier. Actually, he was hard to miss. A gift of beauty, with those wonderful dark brown hair and those unemotional eyes. This stature of a man who attracted the spell of all women and some men. He fascinated me right away. An incredible charm overflowed him, just because he stood there at the bar and looked disinterested in the dancing crowd. Beside him was this blond-haired boy, Luhan I believe and was fiercely smooching with Minh. 

I didn't know that Minh had a bad side. Without noticing, I went to the bar and already had a cup of alcohol in my hand. Actually, I didn't want to drink, but I was so bored that I couldn't help it. I took a sip, tasted the bitter something in my mug and coughed. That was definitely stronger than I thought. The unknown boy next to me turned his gaze to me, very briefly. I looked at him too.

 

»Hello.«  I realized too late, that this word had slipped out of me.

 

»Hello.«  I continued to look at him. His voice was so rough and incredibly y, fitting him.

 

»Are you so bored here too?«  I asked him, I actually knew the answer. The lack of interest was evident, but how could you be as stupid as me and say something terrible like this. That sounded like the worst pick-up line ever.

 

»Yes.«  He was very talkative, I noticed. It seemed to me that pure coldness surrounded him. A wall to scare anyone who told everyone Hey, do not get any closer!

 

»My name is Baekhyun.«  I still looked at him, even though I had to look up. He was a whole head taller than I. »Sehun.« Wow, so much vigor in the voice. I think I'm bugging him already now. I laughed briefly.

 

»What is?« he asked bored.

 

»Nothing at all.« I said innocently.

 

»Why are you here, when you're bored?« I asked him curiously.

 

»I don’t know.«

 

»Uh, okay.«

 

I took a long drink from my mug. Slowly I realized that I was getting drunk. »Hey Baekhyun, there you are.« Chanyeol looked at me happily and took my wrist in his hand. »Come, let's go dancing.« he said happily, pulling me so fast that I couldn’t react. I turned to look for Sehun, but he was gone. He didn’t stand at the bar anymore. I couldn’t find him anymore.

 

 

_

 

 

Tired, I pulled myself to the balcony of this huge estate back. I danced with Chanyeol all the time. Somewhat more sober than before, I came outside. I leaned against the railing and inhaled the cool night air. A scent of cherry blossoms came to meet me. Here were many cherry blossom trees and the moon radiate bright in the sky.

Once I turned around and hummed the melody from the inside. In the middle of the turn, I saw someone leaning on the balcony. A silhouette of someone. Fascinating, I wanted to know who that was. This someone came out of the shadows, right on the balcony, in the moonlight. A smile crept on my lips. He looked so Handsome.

 

»Hello.« he said surprisingly gently.

 

»Hey.« I said friendly.

 

»Don’t you feel cold?« He took off his jacket and hung it around me.

 

»Hey, that wasn’t necessary.« My cheeks started to glow.

 

»I'm Sehun, 17 years old, like to play football and dance, nice to meet you.« He held out his hand. I smiled completely.

 

»Baekhyun, 19, like to sing and do hapkido.« I shook his hand and still smiled.

 

»Dear Baekhyun, would you like to dance with me?« he asked me amused. I would go into this game.

 

»Oh, it’ll be an honor to me.« I put my hands gently on his shoulders. His hands rested on my waist. Slowly we moved to the music from the inside, which was getting slower.

 

»Where are you from, Baekhyun?« he asked me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter