Chapter One

House Spirit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I lived in a flat which had two floors.

I stayed on the first floor. My brother stayed on the same floor.

My brother liked playing games till late at night.

In front of my bedroom, there was free space. My parents put a table and one desktop on it and my brother played computer games every night.

I was so annoyed.

One evening, I asked the house spirit that I wanted him to stop my brother from playing games late at night, but I told him not to harm my brother, just scared him was enough.

That night, I slept in my room. My brother played a game outside like usual. Then I heard him switch off the computer, light and went to his bedroom. I checked it was 8:12 pm.

Actually, I forgot what I had asked the house spirit. 

In the morning, when I got up, I met my brother at my door. He told me, “Last night, when I was playing a game, I felt cold. Then I felt a man walking through the wall to our house. He had a scary face and he chased me away. I knew that it was imaginary, but it looked real so I hurriedly turned off the computer and went to bed.'

Then I remembered I had asked the house spirit last evening.

From

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter