MY LOVELY SUNSHINE♥♥

My Lovely Sunshine♥

 

Few years went by.

 

Jae In is now a professional singer. She creates her own name in music industry, yet still childish. She also don’t have any connection to Hyunseong all she knows that he is now a successful business man in New York and also he was featured in New York times.

 

Today is her birthday, she planned to go to Jeju island with her mom. And so she did.

 

“jae In ah, I’ll be going out for awhile.” Her mom disturbed her from sleeping.

“Where are you going, its 4 in the morning.” She said weakly.

“I’m buying some stuff and go to the market.” Her mom reasoned.

“kay…” she said while getting back to sleep.

Then her mom left.

 

Its 6 o’clock in the morning, as the sunshine her beautiful face, she remembers the same person. The only person make a lovely smile as the sunshine.

 

“Today is my day. Saeng-il chukda hamnida to myself.” She sit and make a small smile.

 

Her mother wasn’t around yet. She feels awkward.

 

“hmm. What’s with the aura today? It feels like there’s something…” she thought.

 

As she wore her summer dress, she took a stroll out. She noticed a garden of roses.

 

“That’s odd. I didn’t saw this earlier.” She said confusingly.

 

As moves toward the garden of roses, she saw a man standing with bouquet of roses in his face and struck by the sunshine.

 

“uhm.. excuse me… what’s all these things? Is for your girlfriend? Its cool.” Then she roamed around.

 

“Its for the girl I loved. Long ago, she was at the contest, singing a song for me, and BROADCASTED that she loved me. And she even ran after our car.” A familiar voice…

 

Jae In was shocked as she heard his voice.

 

“I didn’t confessed to her. She was very sad when I’m not with her, she always wear converse shoes, and even calls me her MANAGER.”

 

“H-H-H-HYUNSEONG-AH…..” she said while tears falling into her face.

 

Hyunseong show his face to her, and put that sunshine smile.

 

Jae In ran towards him. And for the first time, she felt his warm hug. She hug him tight.

 

“It looks like you miss me. Jae In.” Hyunseong hugging.

“Pabo! No! I REALLY MISED YOU!” stops higging him.

“Thanks to your mom I did all these things. She is really my alliance.” Hyunseong smiled.

“Mom? Aishhh. Really…” she mumbled.

 

“It’s been awhile, do you still love me?” Hyunseong asked.

“PABO! PABO! PABO! PABO! PABO! PABO! PABO! PABO! PABO!” Jae In shouted.

“huh??” he said.

“I don’t love you anymore.” Jae In said.

“Is that so?” he was sad.

 

“You’re really a PABO! Ofcourse I don’t love you… I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU!”  she stole a kiss form Hyunseong that makes Hyunseong shock.

 

“I’M BACK. MY JAE IN… SARANGAHAE…” 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

annyeong~! kekeke....

thanks for reading my story although its quite bad :D

THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU~~~~~~~~~~~~!