is this really it?

My Lovely Sunshine♥

 

So Jae In act as usual days, for Jae In time really passes so fast. A day before the contest, Jae In ask Hyunseong.

 

“Hyunseong-ah,” Jae In put on a happy-cute-look-at-me-face.

“omo!! You are scary…” Hyunseong mumbled.

“Mwo??? SCARY?! Aish you pabo!” Jae In protested.

“I’m just Kidding. Hahaha . By the way what is it?” Hyunseong said.

“Are you available tomorrow?” Jae In nervously said.

“Tomorrow? Hmmmm. Ani. Waeyo?” Hyunseong said.

“I have no accompany tomorrow on watching the singing contest tomorrow. Mi Rae gave me 2 tickets on the contest. So if you’re free…” Jae In was really nervous and yet excited for the answer.

“Hmmmm. In one condition.” Hyunseong said.

“What?” Jae In said.

“You have to promise me after that contest, don’t find me.” Hyunseong said it while smiling.

“Waeyo?”  Jae In said.

“SECRET! Promise?” Hyunseong said as he lean towards Jae In.

“O----Okay! Just stop you’re scary..” Jae In pushes him.

“Okay! I’ll be waiting you. What time?” Hyunseong said.

“No, here, you go first. Mi Rae wants my help in preparing in the contest.” Jae In gave the tickets.

“Okay~!” Hyunseong said happily.

“Let’s go. It getting dark already.” Jae In said.

 

Hyunseong rode the bike with Jae In at the back. Jae In is so excited to the contest unlike other contestants that are nervous.

 

At the front of the house.

 

“Kah~! Let’s go in.” Jae In said while getting off the bike.

“Ani. I need to go home. Appa is waiting for me.” Hyunseong said with a fake smile.

“your Appa? That’s unusual.” Jae In wondered.

“I know right? I’m going. Bye.” Hyunseong left.

“bye.” Jae In said while watching him go.

 

‘finally, tomorrow would be the day.’

 

Morning! The contest day. She hadn’t contact Hyunseong so she will be not caught. She picks her dress and go to the salon for the hair and make up.

 

Afternoon came, you are already at the venue. Time by time there are people coming and you are peaking on the curtain to see if Hyunseong has arrived.

 

And the night came. You already saw Hyunseong waiting for you at the reserved chair.

Then the program starts.

 

“Good Evening everyone, today will be the night for the best singer of Lee University, let’s have the first contestant!”

 

Out of the 6 contestants, you are the last one.

Time by time, Hyunseong is looking for you.

When the second to the last contestant is about to finish, she texted Hyunseong.

 

‘don’t  go. I’m alright. Just stay okay?’

‘where are you? I’ve been waiting for you.’

‘just stay. It will be okay I promise.’

‘huh?’

 

She didn’t reply because it’s her turn.

 

“May we now call on Ms Jae In!” the host said.

 

Hyunseong was shocked when he heard your name.

 

You went out with a pink dress and a pink heels.

 

“uhmm.. H-hello? Goodevening everyone, uhm, tonight is a special night for me, there is a special man for me that is watching me now, he is very special for me. Tonight, I wil sing with my heart out jut to say my feelings to him. I LOVE YOU. I ALWAYS DO.” Jae In said now, she was nervous. She sings

 

(Rolling by jiyeon)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sI9x_X4zqk

(listen to it :D)

Jae In won as usual.

 

After the contest, she want to see Hyunseong. But she remembered that she promise not to look for him. But Jae In still looks for hi and think that was just a joke and thought that she will be surprised by him.

 

She looked everywhere. She even call him, but it didn’t reaches his phone.

 

So she just went home by herself. Puzzling out where he is. As she open their door, her mom came to her.

 

“Jae In ah… are you okay? Did you see him?” her mom struggled.

“Huh? What do you mean mom?” Jae In said worriedly.

“Hyunseong is going to New York. His father wanted him to take his college degree there. It’s his flight tonight. His mom called me just earlier looking for Hyunseong.” Her mom said.

 

She can’t move a bit. She remembered what he said ‘promise me not to find me.’ Those are the words she recalls.

She ran out to their house and go to hyunseong’s place. It’s only two blocks away to their house.

She saw the car of Hyunseong’s family. As it began to go, Jae In chase the car with her slippers. The car went faster, and faster.

 

“Hyunseong-ah! Don’t leave me….” Jae  In stop running and starts crying.

 

“SARANGHAE…. COME BACK! HYUNSEONG-AH!” she shouted.