I know I can

My Lovely Sunshine♥

 

“Jae In-ah!!! Faster we’ll be late for school!” hyunseong shouted.

Hyunseong always go with Jae In when going to school. They were high school friends. Only Jae In truly knows Hyunseong. Because she truly… loves him.

 

“Ne! I’m going down! you ert!” Jae In said while fixing her things

“Hyunseong, I’m sorry for getting you late. You knew Jae In, she’s so careless.” Jae In mom said

“keke.. it’s okay. As long as I have my breakfast here. Your so good auntie!” Hyunseong said while having his breakfast at Jae In’s house.

 

Jae In finally got down.

 

“Aigoo! Shim Hyunseong! You only get here because of food!” Jae In said while wearing her shoes.

 

“I told you not to wear rubber shoes at school.” Jae In mom said.

“Mom, I want rubber shoes. And they were not rubber hoes it’s converse mom.” Jae In said. “Hyunnie let’s go.” Jae In pulled Hyunseong up.

“Ne.Ne. Auntie we’ll be gong. Thank you for the breakfast.” Hyunseong said while sipping milk.

“Jae In-ah, aren’t you going to have your breakfast?” her mom said.

“Ani. Hyunnie will treat me later. Bye mom!” then they left.

 

Hyunseong is riding his bike with Jae In at the back. They share earphones listening to their favorite song. Hyunseong is smiling like a newly rise sun. As usual Jae In is looking at him. Then hyunseong notice her.

 

“waeyo?” Hyunseong asked happily.

“A…Ani. You still have milk on your mouth you baby-ish boy.” Jae In said whie looking away.

 

Few minutes they arrived at school. Jae In is quite popular in school, so students are asking her to join the singing contest next week. And Hyunseong is also popular in drums but they think he’s a bt weird sometimes.

 

“Jae In-ah, join the contest next week” one of her classmate said.

“Let me think about it. I’ll talk to my MANAGER first.” The MANAGER she’s talking is Hyunseong because she always ask permission to him in everything.

“Okay. I’ll be counting on your MANAGER.”

 

“Aishh. Manager huh?” hyunseong pouted.

“WAE? You always want a permission.” Jae In insisted.

“tsk. Let’s go, we’ll be late.” Hyunseong get Jae In’s bag. While Jae In is blushing.

 

If you only knew how much I love you, hyunnie. I always been loving you since then, but I can’t say it.’

 

After class.

 

“Aigoooooo! I feel tired already.” Hyunseong said while stretching and yawning.

“tchh. You are always.” Jae In said.

 

“Jae In ah, aren’t you going to fill up the forms for the singing contest?” a classmate said.

 

Jae In looked at hyunseong. Then she had an idea.

 

“Please tell teacher I won’t be going to the contest.” Jae In ah said with smile on his face.

“Mwo? Waeyo?” Hyunseong said confusingly.

“I just… don’t want to.” She replied.

“O—okay, Jae In-ah.” her classmate said and left.

 

“what’s happening to you? I didn’t …” Hyunseong said.

“”wae? I change my mind. Kah~ let’s go. Mom is cooking spaghetti.” Jae In said teasingly.

“Let’s go! Auntie is waiting.” Hyunseong said excitedly.

“aishh..”Jae In smile.

 

At the house of  Jae In.

 

“Umma WERE home.” Her mom already expected that Hyunseong will be there.

 

But her mom have left a note at the fridge.

 

‘I am not going home tonight I left the spaghetti at the fridge, put it on the oven to make it warmer. I know Hyunseong will be there, give him the nother bowl of spaghetti. Love you.’

 

“auntie wasn’t home?” hyunseong ask while getting some apples on the table.

“ne. She said that you’ll bring the other one home.” Looking in the fridge.

 

Then they eat the spaghetti. They watch their favorite reality show. When it is time Hyunseong is heading home.

 

 

“lock the doors and windows and don’t forget to unplugged the switches.” Hyunseong said like a father.

“ne APPA. Tchhh.” Jae In whine.

“bbye.”hyunseong wave his hand.

“bye.” Jae In said. “take care….” But hyunseong didn’t heard it.

 

‘its hard to hide my feelings. It hurts when you stood away from me. But now I will make a way to confess to you. I promise.’

 

She was full of hope. She head up to her room and call her classmate that approach her to join the contest.

 

“Eoboseo? Goodevening. Is the contest fill-up form still available?..... Ne…. Okay tomorrow but don’t say it to hyunseong okay? Ne…. Thanks!” she hung up and hoping that she will be able to succeed.

 

‘I know this will work. It will.'