New friend new enemy

Neighbours ( sinju )

Sinb pov 

 

I look at yuju who sit beside eunha. They laugh like they know each other long enough. Hey yuju! Im your childhood friend! I glare at eunha. 

 

" hey sinb ya.. why you look at eunha like that? " yerin asked. She my table partner. She look at me while eating. Yeah she hide her food behind text book. And she never get caught. 

 

" what? " i asked yerin back. She smirk then put her chopsticks down. 

 

" you look at eunha like you want to kill her.. " i scuff then look at the teacher. Yerin go back to her work i mean eating. 

 

Rest time 

 

Yerin stand up then poke my shoulder. " come on! Time to warn the new kid! " my eyes going wide when i hear that. Yerin and sowon unnie must want to bullied yuju. Oh heck no! I dont want to do that to her..

 

" i not in mood in that now.. " yerin look at me confused. " aah? Why? I remember you always the exited one when come in this.. " yerin asked as she sit back beside me. 

 

Sowon walk in then walk to my table. She sit down infront me then look at yerin and me. Yeah she our senior. 

 

" so.. who our next target? " sowon asked as she look at me. Yerin point at yuju who eat with eunha now. Sowon crosse her arm then glare at yuju. 

 

" who the heck is that? " i look at sowon with confused face when i see that she kind of mad. Something kindda fishy heree.. 

 

" she our new kid! Choi yuna. Call her yuju. " yerin said to sowon. 

 

Suddenly sowon stand up then walk to yuju. Both yerin and i look at her with wide eyes. Eunha look at sowon with angry face while yuju look confused. Her face look like a lost puppy. I smile when i see that she smile at sowon. She can be cute and innocent at the same time. 

 

" who are you? " sowon asked yuju. She look startled for a second then stand up and bow. 

 

" my name choi yuna.. call me yu- " 

 

" " 

 

( im so sorry! I love sowon! Please dont hate me when i make her like that! ) 

 

Everyone get quiet when sowon said that. Yuju look at sowon with wide eyes then shake her head. " ahh.. n-no.. what you- " 

 

Sowon grab yuju collar then bring yuju near to her. Eunha stand up then pull yuju hand , try to break them. 

 

I stand up same with yerin. 

 

" you new kid.. better know your place.. " i walk to sowon then hold her shoulder. 

 

" stop it.. dont touch her like that. " 

 

Sowon let go of yuju then look at me with wide eyes. Same with yerin and eunha. 

 

I walk to yuju then check around her body. " you hurt ? " yuju shake her head then sit down when eunha pull her down. 

 

I take sowon hand then walk out follow by yerin. 

 

Yuju pov 

 

What the hell just happen? Who is that? Its that my neighbor?

 

Why her face look so familiar? 

 

Who are you ?