New house

Neighbours ( sinju )

Chapter 1 🐶🐱

 

Yuju pov 

 

I walk inside the house then look around it. " ugh.. new house new life new school.. and new problem.. " with that i unpack all my thing. 

 

" you have to accept it.. " i look behind me and see my brother, jimin. He always be there for me after mom and dad gone. We got into car crash. Only me who save. But.. the doctor said i got an amnesia. Cliche right? 

 

" hope you can get your memories back at here.. " i hear jimin said from outside. Yeah.. we move back to our old house. Jimin work while me continue collage. That what jimin want. Although i want to help him. 

 

" yeah.. i hope that too.. " 

 

I walk out to to take another thing. " hey! Sis! Wear mask! You not healthy right now right? " jimin said as he give my mask. I nod my head then walk outside.

 

We stay at apartments. At the top floor. Only two house in this floor. My house and another person who just infront us. I think our neighbor is not at home now. 

 

I get in the elevator then push the lobby button. 

 

Sinb pov 

 

I walk to my apartment and see a vans. Huh? Someone move here huh.. as i get in the elevator , i want to push the close button until i hear someone shout. 

 

" wait! Hold the door for me please! " 

 

I push the button to hold the door and look toward that person. She wear mask while her hair have black hair. Her forehead hide behind her bangs. 

 

She walk in then push her floor. 

 

Wait.. that my floor too! 

 

At last! Someone stay at the same floor with me! Im not alone! 

 

We get quiet while wait for our stop. " so.. you just move in here? " i asked . I dont want to get quiet so long! She my neighbor! So why not to make a friend? 

 

She look at me with smile. I know she smile even she behind thos mask. Her cheekbone is appear. Wha a cute face. 

 

Blush! The heck?! 

 

" yeah.. just move in with my bro. " i nod my head when i hear that. As i want to asked another question. We arrive at our floor. 

 

She walk out then turn around to look at me. " nice to see ya neighbor! " with that she get in. Leave me alone at outside. 

 

When i look at her eyes. Its make me thinking about her. Huuhh.. 

 

What is you doing now.. 

 

Are you okey? 

 

Do you remember me back? 

 

I miss you.. 

 

Choi yuna..

 

Tomorrow ...

 

I sit down at my place then start to stare at the window. " ya! Sinb! We have new kid! " yerin said as she sit beside me. I look at her then smirk. " new victim then.. " we laugh. 

 

At school we have a group. My group call gfriend. Well.. we all like a girlfriend type. But... we all gay. More like gayfriend. 

 

Yerin , sowon and me are one team. We always bully new kid. That make everyone afraid with us. And we love it. 

 

Teacher walk in make both of us look at the new figure. She a girl. Tall and her body is so perfect. 

 

She wear hat and mask. I dont know why tho. 

 

" okey! We have new student. Tell your name miss.. " the teacher look at her. 

 

She look at us then smile. Wait.. that smile. She my neighbor! 

 

Slowly she take off her mask

 

 

 

" my name choi yuna! Call me yuju! " 

 

Choi yuna? 

 

She here? 

 

Yuju.. 

 

She come back.. 

 

I smile widely.