What are you doing?

Neighbours ( sinju )

Chapter 5 

 

Sinb pov 

 

I stare at yuju who keep talking with eunha while eating her sweet potato. I smile then eat my food. 

 

“ what are you doing? “ 

 

I look beside me and see umji. My bestfriend. Was. She was my bestfriend. She glare at me then keep whispering. “ what are you doing here? “ 

 

I look at her with confused then look at the food. “ eat.. what else. “ i said with my monotone. Umji sigh then eat her food. “ dont lie to me.. i know you come here because of her. “ umji said. I smile a little then look at her. 

 

“ if you know that the reasons. Why you asked? “ i asked as i look at her with blank face. Umji glare then look at yuju. “ whatever you want to do.. stop.. she hurt because of you. “ she said as she continued eat. 

 

“ im not.. i told you before.. im not doing it because i want it! Its just accident! “ i said make both yuju and eunha look at me with shock. Opss. 

 

“ what happen here? “ yerin run to me with shock. I shake my head then stand up. “ nothing. Oh.. and here. “ i give my money to yerin. She look at the money then take a balance from her pocket. 

 

“ that for me and yuju. I pay it. “ with that i walk out while yerin shock then run after me. “ yow! Why you do that?! You never treat new kid like that!! “ yerin said make me look at her then roll my eyes. “ you never know the real me. “ i said make yerin shock then look at me with wide eyes. 

 

At apartment

 

I walk in the elevator then push my floor button. “ wait! “ 

 

I look toward that voice and see yuju running after me. I just stand still let the lift close the door. I sigh loudly while close my face. Why? Why i feel more guilty after umji said that. 

 

As lift open the door i walk out then unlock the door. “ so! How? “ i turn around and meed jimin. He smile widely. I look down then sigh loudly. 

 

“ she happy right now.. with everyone. She happy when im not with her. “ i said while try so hard to hold my tear. Jimin smile gone then pets my head. 

 

“ you know that not yuju right. Right now, that not our yuju.. you have to bring the real yuju.. only you can do that.. “ jimin said. He word make me believe that i can have yuju back. But.. after all that accident.. will she still accept me ? 

 

I smile at jimin then walk inside my house. “ i will try my best. “ i close the door then slide down. “ why... why you have to do this choi yuna.. “ i said while crying. 

 

Please bring my choi yuna back. 

 

Yuju pov 

 

I walk out from the lift then run toward sinb house. I have to said thank you.. i knock the door and wait for answer. 

 

“ who there? “ i hear sinb shout from inside. I smile as i hear her gentle voice. 

 

“ its me! “ 

 

Suddenly i didnt hear anything. Its too quiet. “ sinb? Are you okey? “ i asked as i put my ear at her door. I hear a faint sniff and crying noise. She crying!? 

 

“ you know what sinb.. its okey! I will talk with you later! “ as i want to walk away sinb open the door. I turn around. Her eyes red. Her face also red. 

 

I walk to her then hug her tightly. I dont know why.. but i want to comfort her. I rub her hair and her back while kiss her head. 

 

WAIT.. why i do that?! 

 

Sinb push me then look at me with wide eyes. “ yuju? “ she asked. Duh.. i smile then nod my head. “ yes? “ after I answered that i see sinb face down. She disappointed. But why? 

 

“ it’s nothing. Lets see tomorrow. Im tired.. and thanks. “ with that she close the door. Why i have this felling. The felling where you miss someone but you dont know who. 

 

Sinb pov

 

I lay on the bed while remember all that thing. Yuju.. even she have amnesia she still comfort people like that.. but.. 

 

Flashback. 

 

“ uwahh! “ 

 

I cry loudly when i fell from the bed. Yuju walk in then run to me. “ sinb?! Are you okey? “ she asked as she sit infront me. I shake my head while point at my head. 

 

She hug me tightly then rub my back. “ there there there. Pain! Pain! Go away! “ after she said that. She kissed my head then smile at me. 

 

“ yuju? “ 

 

“ yes darling. “ 

 

End flashback. 

 

I hold my head then close my eyes. I miss my old yuju.. 

 

Just wait for me yuju.. i will make you be mine back.