all that i want, all that i see

sad to say, i’m already yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now it's all guessing games,
I’m guessing every gaze, like
Do you, don't you, 
would you even stay if you did? -Niki

Jongin opened a class for the beginners today. It was one of those class filled with some people that do not know which side of their feet is right and left, for some they need a confidence boost that will push their flow. In short, Sehun could not handle such class because it is time consuming and frustrating for a person who is easily irritated like him, but not Jongin. He is patient and caring, he will help the student with passion. He is careful and detailed with people’s feeling and movement. Jongin is graceful and Sehun is not.

Today he does not have any activity so he decided to become a spectator of Jongin’s class, outside behind the glass window. With his face hidden behind a mask, black cap and a hoodie over his head. He didn’t want to look like a freak, or someone suspicious in the open space where people might mistaken him as a celebrity but there he is. Allured to Jongin’s charm.

He is now watching the whole class paying attention to Jongin’s body language. Smooth, calculated and precise. His eyes is twinkling under the light. Everyone is cheering a little loud when Jongin dropped his body to the floor with a small thud that doesn’t seemed to hurt but Sehun cannot help but worry. Jongin professionalism is unbeatable; he swiftly kick his hat that fell during his dance to the corner of the room and now his foot is following the rhythm of the bass. Clap, clap, clap; the sound of his feet moving and the crowd’s applause is synchronized. Sehun’s impatient foot is following the sound, adrenaline rush. At time like this, seeing a performer and his crowd, Sehun think back as to why he choose to dance and apply for EXO’rDIUM. He’s happy seeing Jongin happy. Now the music started to slow down and Jongin asked his student to do the same dance in group. By then, the time feels to slow down.

He took a glance at his wooden watch on his wrist, the class will be finished in 20 minutes and now instructor Jongin is giving his prep talk to his students. Some are blatantly recording him, seemingly hazed under the spell by Jongin’s soft voice. Like a mother talking to their child; motivating and caring. Jongin is full of life and dream, helping people out with his optimism and that is why until this date Sehun could not figure out how someone as lethargic as Chanyeol can win his heart. Maybe it was what the universe called opposite attraction but he could have care less because that bastard is no good for Jongin. He’s too greedy for his own sake and could not see that he hold Jongin’s happiness in his hand because he’s being reckless with it.

The class is officially over, the students started to spill out of the door. Suddenly the corridor is filled with chatter and laugh. Sehun’s busying himself by looking at his phone intently. Jongin and his assistant clearing up the classroom. Sehun doesn’t know why he’s quite nervous so he took a steady breath, slowly. Then there’s some keyring clacking and hushed “see you tomorrow”. He heard footstep coming his way.

“Sehun? Is that you?” A voice called him out, uncertain. Sehun immediately recognizes this voice and look up from his phone.

“Ah— Jongin. Yeah, it’s me,” He smiles timidly. He released another breath heavily. Sehun’s nerves hit him in a strange way, he’s anxious but also relieved. He saw Jongin standing five feet away from him. Gloriously, even when his face is covered in sweat. He is wearing a thin, black muscle shirt and a loose cotton short, a hoodie dangling in his arm and a sportbag in another. Starstruck, Sehun cannot keep his eye from Jongin.

“You have something to do in the building? I thought it was your day off?” Jongin giggles softly, his eye is looking at Sehun with interest.

Sehun stand up from where he’s sitting carefully, not to make any wrong move before he embarrass himself in front of Jongin. “Kind of. I just want to drop by to see how you’re doing with this class. Yunho wouldn’t let me pass from teaching a beginner class so I thought I’d learn it from the best,”

Jongin cracked a thin smile. If it’s not because of the afternoon golden rays seeping from the huge window behind him, he would have mistaken the color in Jongin cheeks to be a blush. “Good luck with that. I thought you could dodge the amighty Yunho’s demanding approach but I guess I was wrong,”

“No way,” Sehun shake his head, grinning at Jongin. “If there someone that could do it, that must have been you. He likes you. Your hardworking demeanor,”

They both laughs at that. In that moment, Sehun forgot his worries and now his body is relaxed around Jongin.

“You know, maybe we should have some coffee together,” Jongin said without looking at Sehun, he dropped his bag to the floor and put on his hoodie. His shirt ridden up, showing more skin than necessary. Jongin has a nice toned abdomen and cute bellybutton, Sehun thought. His brain is circuited short.

“Yeah, shall we?” Sehun picked up Jongin’s bag and throw it over his shoulder. He was responded with a nod.

They walked to the parking lot where Sehun’s Audi is located. Sehun opened up the passenger door for Jongin and put his bag in the backseat.

☁️☁️☁️

And I can't help but wonder
How we ended up alright
And I love you like no other - Honne

They went to the nearest coffee shop with a parking lot. Sat down by the table in the corner with big windows showing the outdoor part of the café. It’s nice, the sun started to set and the rays are seeping in. Sehun’s thought is on how plump Jongin’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter