More about the past.

Complicated love
"Bye big fat piggy prince." You teased as you and Himchan stopped outside your classroom. He made a face but didn't say anything else, still heavily panting from the chase. You chuckled lightly before turning into the classroom.

"Wait!" Himchan grabbed your hand, holding you back. You blinked, turning back to him. "Remember to tell me if anyone bullies you, ok? Kim Himchan will always be there to kick the asses of whoever that bullies his baby girl!" He grinned playfully but his eyes showed that he was serious about it.

You nodded, feeling yourself softening at his words. *His sweetness never faded, even after so many years.* 

"I know you're falling for me." Himchan smirked cockily as he flipped his blonde hair. "Don't worry baby girl, I'm all yours." He said, quickly leaning in to kiss your right cheek before running off.

"Yah Kim Himchan!" You hissed as you wiped your cheek.

"Bye baby girl!" He laughed as he walked backwards, using his fingers as a gun and pretended to shoot you. You rolled your eyes but smiled. *His childishness didn't change too.*

Entering the classroom, you tried to sneak to your seat as silently as possible. Unfortunately, you didn't go unnoticed like you wanted to. "Oh look. Here comes the who probably paid my Himchan oppa to sleep with her." One of the girls said, laughing out loud with her friends in their high-pitched voices.

You frowned, but ignored their words. It wasn't the worst that you had heard. Letting out a sigh, you went to your usual seat in the lonely corner and sat down, your mind immediately drifting off to Daehyun.

"What exactly happened to him?" You mumbled as you folded your arms on the table, letting the side of your head rest on it. "I wish he would open up to me..."

---

Digidigidum digigidum.

Without knowing, the lessons passed quickly. You broke out of your thoughts as you heard the bell rang, signaling that it was lunch break. "That fast?" You blinked, slowly packing your stuffs and headed towards the cafeteria.

"Guess who?" A pair of hands covered your eyes from behind as you sat down at an empty table. *Who else?* You mentally rolled your eyes, smacking his hands away. "Himchan." You plainly said.

"You're lacking of manners, baby girl." He raised an eyebrow. "I'm older, you know? So it'll be Himchan oppa for you."

"But I think I'm mentally older than you." You shot back, chuckling. "Plus it's weird to call you oppa." 

"You called me oppa when we first met!" Himchan pouted. "And I still remembered how formal and shy you acted towards me. God, can I have that ~~~~ back?"

Blushing, you smacked his arm lightly. "That was eight years ago!" You protested, the memories of when you first met him flashed through your mind. When you were ten and he was eleven.

"Girls shouldn't be crying alone." It was the first thing he had ever said to you. You blinked, looking up at him with puffy eyes. Handing you a tissue, he smiled widely, showing off his cute bunny tooth. 

You hesistated as you stared at the tissue in his hand. Only two months passed since you've got adopted, but this was the first time someone apart from your foster parents had ever showed you kindness. *Everyone will leave me like how umma and appa did.* You thought as you turned away from him and stared at the ground, letting the tears fall once again.

"Didn't I just said that girls shouldn't cry alone?" The little boy sighed as he sat on the empty swing next to yours. "It's ok, I'll just cry with you then!" He declared as he pretended to cry, wailing loudly. "Weeeeeehhhhh~ Umma! Help me stop this girl from crying!"

You blinked amusedly, feeling your lips twitching up into a smile. Soon, you found yourself bursting into laughter. 

He grinned as he watched you laugh. "Appa was right about girls looking much prettier when they smile." He honestly said, making you blush a little. "Anyway, I'm Kim Himchan! Let's be friends!" Smiling widely, he stuck out a hand.

*He wants to be friends with me?* You froze, frowning as you stared at his hand and back up to his smiling face. *I guess it won't do any harm...* You thought for a while before slipping your hand into his, lightly shaking it. "Annyeonghaeseyo Himchan-sshi, I'm ~~~~." You awkwardly said.

"Oppa." Himchan corrected. You stared at him, confused. "Call me Himchan oppa." He said fully this time, grinning. 

"E-eh?" You stared at him.

"I heard the boys discussing about you just now and they said that you were a year younger than us. So you'll have to call me oppa!" He sheepishly smiled, scratching the back of his head.

"Himchan... Oppa?" You blushed as you tested the words. It didn't sound bad. "Himchan oppa." You repeated once more, this time smiling. All your troubles from before seemed to have disappeared. 

Himchan smiled too as he ruffled your hair. There was a foreign feeling inside of him which he can't seem to explain. But as he grew up, he finally found an answer to it - love.


---


Hi! ^^ Anyone from singapore want to stalk BAP after their fanmeet on 23rd march?!