Secrets.

Complicated love
"He's my biological son... Jung Daehyun."

Your jaw dropped. "What?" You dumbly questioned, frowning in confusion. Your parents had never mentioned to you about having a real son or daughter before. You had always thought that they adopted you because they didn't have any kids. 

"I'm sorry ~~~~ ah, we should've told you about this earlier. Don't be mad at us." You sighed at you stared at your parents who had their heads hung low. 

"Why would I be mad?" You shook your head as you chuckled a little. "That means I'll have an oppa now! I'm more than happy!" You smiled widely, taking the news in positively. It won't be a bad idea anyway and you'll finally have an older brother that you've always wanted. 

But your smiled slowly faded as your parents still stood there, frowning as if you had said something bad. *Is there something else that I didn't know?* Brushing the thought away, you smiled once again. "I'll go clean up a room for oppa!" You announced before running upstairs.

"Is this room big enough for him?" Muttering, you entered the room beside yours. It was converted into a storeroom long time ago since nobody used it. Looking around, you saw things everywhere over the floor, some stacked up into a pile and others were buried under the mini study table. 

You sighed, this is going to be hard.

You begin with packing the unwanted stuffs into a large box, putting all the other usable stuffs in another and lastly vacuuming the room. And without knowing, two hours passed already. 

*Great, it looked totally clean now* You smiled in accomplishment as you looked through the whole room. The only place left was under the study table. Dragging your exhausted body to the table, you struggled as you tried to pull out the things stuck under it. Clenching your teeth, you used all of your strength and tugged onto it. "Ahh!" You screamed as you fell backwards, the pile of things dropping onto you.

*Why can't I do anything right?* You pouted as you slowly stood up, brushing off everything to the ground. Just then, a glittery book caught your eye. 

You reached out to grab it. "A photo album?" You thought out loud. Curious, you patted the thin layer of dust off it and flipped it open. The first picture was a picture of your parents with a small boy in the middle, he was smiling happily while a lollipop. You unconsciously grinned, *that must be Daehyun oppa*

You continued to smile to yourself as you flipped through the next few photos. Until the fifth one, your mother was suddenly carrying a baby girl in the picture. *They had a daughter too?* You frowned. It seemed like there was a lot more that you didn't knew. Continuing to flip through, you noticed that Daehyun's face didn't seem happy anymore. 

"The mask..." You muttered as you stared at the last few pictures. He was also wearing a similar mask just now. You sighed deeply as you remembered about your mistake from before. "Pabo ~~~~, how can you assume that he's a robber?!" You knocked your head a few times. "Now he's going to hate me..." You muttered, scratching your head in frustration.

"No," You straightened up. "You've got to do something! You're Jung ~~~~ now, Jung Daehyun's dongsaeng." You said to yourself as you stood up, placing the photo album on the table before running downstairs.

"Umma!" You shouted as you ran towards your mother, panting heavily. "Do you know what oppa likes to eat?"

Your mother blinked, surprised. "I don't know about now... But he used to like cheesecake." She said.

"Ok! Kumawo umma!" You grinned as you ran towards the kitchen.

Your mother just stood there, shaking her head. But she can't help but to smile. *~~~~ ah, I hope you would open his heart again for our mistakes*

---

Chapter 2: done! Sorry if it's boring, it'll get better, promise!
Thankyou everyone for subscribing and commenting! <3