Chapter 5

Heal me

Dark

He was alone under the dark sky . No one there. He walked around without direction. He lost. Suddenly a bright light was shining directly towards him.

"Jongin"

A voice was heard, sounds  like a voice of old woman. She keep calling him. Kai close his ears. He knows the voice owner. He really didn't want to hear the voice. The voice that haunted him for years.

"Jongin ah"

"Go away. I hate you.. Go .. goooo!" Kai shouts. His eyes shut. His both hands close his ears. But he still can hear the voice.

He keep shouting and screaming. He didn't want to meet or hear that woman voice.

"Kai wake up! " 

Kai slowly open his eyes. It was sehun. Kai was sweating a lot. Sehun sighed.

"Still dreaming" Kai ignored his question.

He quickly walked to the bathroom and washed his face. He looked at himself

"Fck!" He shouts while grabbing his hair.

Sehun approached him. He feel bad about his friends.

"Kai, just forget everything and open new book. " 

Kai glared at him

"How can I forget ? Everyday sehun! I hear her voice . Every night I dreamt about her. How can I forget! Tell me!" Kaii hold his fist . His tall body lies against the wall.

"Kai, I know it must be hard for you. But no one know about you.."

*Ring

His ringing phone cut his words. Sehun jaw dropped. 

Jennie Kim

It was not like he having crush on Jennie. But he was super shocked that Jennie Kim calling him. Kai looked at Sehun weirdly.

"Who?" He asked.

"You are not going to believe me Kai" sehun said and answer the call leaving Kai dumbfounded.