Chapter 6

Heal me

Jennie POV

Jennie looked around. No sign that someone will enter her house. 

"Can i trust that guy?" she thought.

Jennie walked to the kitchen and saw Jisoo there. Jisoo glanced at her. She can hear Jennie's sigh. Jennie keep playing with her finger. 

"what are you thinking? Problem?" Jisoo asked. 

Jennie shooked her head. She stared at her phone. No call no message. 

*Ring*

The screen show Irene name. Jennie answer the call. 

"Yeoboseyo, where are you?"Jennie asked

"On my way but Jennie-ah are you sure you need his help?" Jennie rolled her eyes hearing Irene questions. 

"I will see first what his plan . If its not suit my taste i will just ignored it and find another planner" Jennie said but on the other side, Irene just silent. 

Jennis ended the call and noticed Jisoo looked at her. 

"Wae?"

"Do you think you have enough time to find another planner? "

Jennie just raised her eyebrow . She wanted to have the best party ever . But she was not sure Sehun will help her or ruin her party. 

 

Sehun POV

The atmosphere in the car was quite akward. Sehun glanced at the back to see Kai. 

"Are you sure Sehun-ah, Kai will help her?" Irene asked.

Sehun just nodded. 

"He was the one who organized my party " Sehun answer made Irene wanted to punch him. 

"He was ing your bestfriend stupid. Of course he will help you . You know how Kai act when he with others, aishh this guyyy" Irene sigh heavily. 

Sehun held her hand.

"Trust me"

After several minutes they arrived at Jennie mansion. Sehun parked his car and walked out with Irene. Kai looked around.  Sehun and Irene lead the way. Kai saw a girl at upstair. She was drying her hair probably just took a bath. 

"Kai" Sehun called. 

Sehun grabbed his hand and dragged him inside. Kai pulled away his hand. Did he know Jennie Kim? He was not sure . A girl approached them. It was the girl he saw from outside. 

"Jennie Kim. I hope you can help me" Jennie looked at Kai . But as always Kai just ignored it and left the girl dumbfounded. 

Jennie held his fist. If it was not for her party, she will never be nice.