Chapter 3

Heal me

Sehun just back from his training. He felt so tired. He tried to call Kai.​​​ voicemail. As usually he will never picked up. Sehun opened his locker and see an invitation card. He read it.

Jennie Kim Birthday Party Invitation

"Sounds interesting," sehun put the card in his bag.

After done cleaning himself, he drove towards Kai's mansion. Empty. Something feel fishy. Sehun rang the bell and called him few times but no answer. 

He climbed the gate and walked directly to the door. Locked. Sehun peek from the window. His jaw dropped. Smoke. Fully inside the house. 

"That Kim Jongin!"

Sehun tried to break the door. His hand already red. He was hurting but his stupid bestfriend still inside waiting for his time to die. After few tries, sehun manage to open the door. He looked for Kai. 

There was a body lying on the floor. It's look stiff. Sehun approached the body. 

"Damn Kai why u are so stupid!" Sehun bring him out to let him breath. 

Slowly Kai opened his eyes. He smiled to sehun.

"Am I already in heaven?" 

Sehun feel mad with his question.

"Are u stupid or what! Do u think u can solve everything with commit suicide?Are u even have a brain?" Sehun was really mad right now.

Its maybe already 100th times Kai tried to kill himself. And Sehun was the one who always save him from his stupid act.

"I told you Sehun, I'm not killing myself. My past is the one who tried to kill me"