Chapter 3

My Sweet Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sehun stand on the bridge trail with his arms wide open. When he look down, he can see the black water under the bridge. Its also quite high. But he's not doing that kind of stupid action. He just love to stand there and feel the night cold wind.

Suddenly he can feel someone pull his arm that make he fall on that person. When he look down, he can see a boy is looking at him with wet eyes. He look like will be crying at anytime. "What the hell are you doing? Don't kill yourself. Please," pleade Luhan as he sniff. Few drop of tears already fall down his cheeks.

Sehun hold up his hand and wipe the tears gently with his thumbs. Why this boy crying? Is it because he thought he want to jump down? But why he need to cry? He will not do that. "Why you crying?" Ask Sehun softly. Luhan stare at the boy straight into his eyes.

"Because you want to kill yourself. I don't want you to die. I'm still do not confess my feeling to you. That I love you a lot and I want to be with you. I don't want you to leave me. If you want to jump down, I will follow you," Luhan look determine when he said that.

Sehun sigh before he stand properly and step away from that boy. "I will not kill myself. Don't worry. And about your feeling, I can't give you the answer that you want to hear," reply Sehun honestly.

Luhan shake his head. "Its fine. As long as you do not do something like this again. Promise me," Luhan lift up his pinky finger. Sehun sigh before he link their fingers.

"Promise." It make Luhan's face immediately bright. Then it change to shy one. Luhan can't believe he just hug Sehun and also hold him. Their fingers still link that make he blush more. Oh my god. His heart is beating so fast. What should he do now? He know he should let go his finger buy he can't. He want to keep holding the finger.

Sehun slowly pull back his finger that make Luhan pout in disappointment. Sehun admit he feel quite amuse with the changes of Luhan's face. He admit the boy look cute. So cute. But he can't admit that he like this boy who he never talk or know. He just have saw him from far. He can't just easily accept him right.

Sehun then put his hands on his sweater pocket and walk away. "Emm where you want to go?" Ask Luhan. "Home," reply Sehun short.

 

 

Sehun sit there in confuse. He should be at home right now. Lying on his bed. Maybe reading the new book that he just bought few days ago. But, here he is. Sitting in front the foods with few people talking around him.

"Please eat, Sehun. I hope you like it," Mrs Lu invite the boy as she sit at her place. "My mom is the best chef in this world," praise Luhan p

Please log in to read the full chapter