Chapter 2

My Sweet Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sehun walk back to his house alone like usual. He wear his earphone, listening the song that he like. He love to do that to separate himself from the other. He like to be in his own world. He did this, so that no one will want to talk to him.

And he know a boy is following him since he got out from the school. He realise about it and he does not care about it. But it make he feel weird. How can he get a stalker with his bad and low reputation at the school. He's not a handsome hot boy. Not even a famous one. He just an introverted quiet boy. So, why? Why should the school soccer team captain like him and stalk him. Its really weird.

He stop his steps when he realise a boy standing at the edge of the river. Like he want to jump into it. But he not. That boy just walk away few minutes later. Sehun then continue his journey back to his house.

When he enter his house, he put his bag in his study room before he go to the window. When he peak out from it, he can see the captain is looking at the house with smile that can't be interpret before he leave. Sehun watch that boy walk away until his figure disappear from his sight. He sigh before he walk back to his room. He need to wash up and then continue working.

After his father was killed, Sehun need to take over the company, Oh Co. But, he's not directly or physically need to go to the company. He just need to attend the meeting by videocall. His secretary will link him to the meeting and discuss

Please log in to read the full chapter