Chapter 1

My Sweet Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sehun read his book alone on the roof. Its so peaceful for him. With soft breeze blowing his hairs softly. He sigh before he close his book when he heard the sound of bell ringing. He stand up and brush the dirts on his pant before he take the big glasses on his pocket and wear it. Another bored day in school as a nerd introvert boy.

He wear like that because he want to be alone. He like to be alone. No, he always alone. But he does not know if he really like it or not because he always alone. Always alone. He does not want to feel any separation or losing anyone that he love again.

When he was twelve years old, he watch his parents and younger brother got killed in front of his eyes by robbers. He almost died too that night. But he was saved.

Actually, that night he also dead. His soul is dead. Even when his body is there, but not his soul. He is empty. So empty that make he already become used to it.

Sehun walk to his class lazily. As he walking suddenly he lost his foot and fall on the floor harshly. He sigh before he sit up. Its happening again. He can hear sound of people laughing. Sehun roll his eyes before he take his glasses on the floor not far from him and also his book. He wear his glasses before he stand up.

"What happen? Are you that weak? Unable to walk with your foot?" Mock Hyena, still laughing. "No. Its because he love the floor so much. That why he kissing it everyday," said Sejo also laughing beside his girlfriend. Sehun just ignore those bad remarks and keep brushing the dirts on his uniform.

"Hey," Namjin hold Sehun's collar and pull him closer

Please log in to read the full chapter