our own spaceship; chaewon's 3 + 1 dolts.

they don’t know ‘bout us

104419119_2541773562738982_3967211735837264659_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fsin9-2.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=110&_nc_ohc=s_ZP7GjSVicAX-fz17A&oh=c549b3ca622ea67f3f7e1b5224c0b99f&oe=5F180F6C&ig_cache_key=MjMzNjk0OTk2MzU4MTA2ODA0OQ%3D%3D.2

first of all, when i saw this i was like what the this is so cute sakuyena shut UP hence, this chapter was given birth to.

 

// 

 

kim chaewon isn't someone who is easy to win over. really, she isn't. 

 

"chaewon-ah, chaewon-ah~ can we have a sleepover this weekend?!" 

 

"ssamu please... we request a sleepover~"

 

"let the gang sleepover and i'll buy you mintcho for the whole of next week!"

 

she swears she isn't... unless there was a good bargain involved. 

 

for the whole of friday, her three dolts were resolute for them to have a sleepover at her humble abode. coming from the three of them, it sounded more like a demand than a request. and because chaewon is impotent whenever mint chocolate is involved (she ought to stitch yena's duck lips one day), she didn't have much choice but to agree. 

 

it had been a while since they last had a sleepover anyway.

 

chaewon didn't really have much problems with the clique coming over, it's just that they turn completely abnormal when they do (like they already aren't). from crackheads, to even more of crackheads. that's alright, she thinks, their crazy personalities are what makes their sleepovers fun after all.

 

...which brings us to the same friday night, when chaewon hears chaos knocking at her door, ringing the doorbell like there's no tomorrow.

 

"dear god, i pray for tonight to be as civil as possible." she knows it's useless, but it was worth a try. 

 

alas, she instantly knows her prayers went completely unheard when she swings open her door to the three dolts clad in their respective unique pajamas.

 

"ssamachi! your favourite people are here!" okay, yena isn't wrong about them being their favourite, but chaewon is never going to admit that. it made her smile though, because their cheerfulness is contagious.

 

sakura, chaeyeon and yena then reels her in for a group hug. the moment sudden kisses were peppered on her head, chaewon begins to whine and tries to pull away but the love that the three of them have for her keeps her glued in their arms. 

 

"girls, chaewon's going to suffocate. let her breathe!" sakura points out, chaewon can really only rely on the latter when it comes to wit. meanwhile, chaeyeon and yena's chemistry is everything but brains.

 

.

 

an hour into their sleepover session and they already have a pillow fort set up in chaewon's massive room, the clique just about ready to netflix and wreak havoc for the night. 

 

you have chaeyeon currently live on her instagram, laying on her stomach on the carpeted floor with her legs swinging to and fro while talking to the mini audience about what the clique is up to.

 

"hey hey, tell us who you've been texting chaewon-ah! you've been on your phone so much for the whole week!" yena prods chaewon in the ribs, the latter places her phone screen against her chest when sakura tries to take a peek from behind. 

 

"no one! get off my you two!" chaewon internally panics. truth be told, she is seeing someone. just a long time childhood friend whom she had just reunited with the last week, who also happens to be a couple years older than her, and is currently in college. 

 

but chaeyeon, sakura and yena didn't need to know that... yet.

 

with just a single death glare from chaewon, the two halts their disturbance and backs away. 

 

she isn't called ssamachi for no reason...

 

so they both went to chaeyeon instead, stacking themselves on top of one another with chaeyeon grinning at the bottom. she laughs because of how perfectly they fit into the screen and how sakura and yena immediately got into a banter about each other's weight. 

 

"hyewon literally just tuned in to ask if there's food-"

 

"hyewon-ah, chaewon's house is packed! it's literal heaven!" sakura exclaims, and hearing this, chaewon already knows of her intent. 

 

"what are you saying-"

 

"guys i'm dead- hyewon immediately said she's coming over in the chat!"

 

chaewon's lips twitched, she sighs in defeat. well, one more dolt to expect. and a food-driven one at that too. tonight is going to be wild, but chaewon isn't going to complain, because sooner or later she'll end up being one of the dolts too.

 

'i tuned in your friend's ig live!! if you have sprite, i'm joining the party too keke'

 

chaewon chuckles at the text, typing in a reply before joining chaeyeon's live by placing herself on top of yena. 

 

"look who decided to join the human tower- ow, my guts are being squashed..." chaeyeon groans, struggling to hold her phone upright.

 

"this user named kwonceleb said 'the girl at the very top looks cute'-" chaewon's eyes went wide, but she thanked the stars her mother decided to interrupt sakura and peek in with a new face by her side.

 

"chaewonie, another friend of yours arrived!"

 

then you have kang hyewon in her sleepwear too, hair in braids, also has a jar of cookies in her clutch with the happiest grin on her face.

 

"yo!" 

 

"wah! it's kwangbae!"

 

hyewon greets them with a salute, then proceeds to enter chaewon's room and sits down beside the human tower. (she's already munching on the cookies.) the perks of living in the apartment building next to chaewon's is amazing, hyewon is quick on her feet whenever someone mentions food.

 

"wha- mom! those are my favourite cookies!" chaewon pouts looking at the rate hyewon is eating one of her favourite snacks. 

 

her mother only laughs, "you never finish them anyway darling. have fun, girls." and then she exits.

 

chaewon is really questioning if her mother favours her friends more than her own daughter. 

 

"i'm not that selfish, have some." hyewon holds out the jar, letting each of them take a few cookies.

 

"yena! why do you eat so messy!? there's crumbs falling all over my head!"

 

"it's a cookie!"

 

and because of sakura and yena's constant movements and useless banters again, the stack grew unstable and the three on top of chaeyeon simultaneously fell to the floor. unfortunately, chaewon ended up being squashed by the two.

 

"i swear, you're both on my to-murder list." 

 

.

 

"chat, i have no idea what they're trying to do but i'm going to keep filming them because they're hilarious." chaeyeon's bubbly laughter roared throughout chaewon's room as they watched the tom & jerry duo's antics.

 

"they're doing their own spaceship," hyewon giggles with full, amused by the two rivals.

 

"come on, stop hesitating you loser!" yena urges, laying on her back with her legs and hands up, motioning for the japanese to come over.

 

sakura, who stood before her narrows her eyes, a little uncertain because she just knows yena is 100% going to drop her . 

 

"i don't understand how you're going to lift me- your feet are going to crush my intestines!" sakura claims, not quite grasping how this whole levitating thing works. 

 

yena grumbles hearing her girlfriend's reluctance, so she decides on the next candidate who actually knows what to do as a demonstration.

 

"aish this loser, chaeyeon-ah, come here and show her how it's done." yena calls out to her other braincell (yes, i believe chaeyena share the same braincells) who then shrugs and gladly plays along.

 

"no problem! chaewon, hold the phone for me!" 

 

seeing how coordinated chaeyeon and yena are, sakura has a brow raised in question. 

 

"chaeyeon, i thought you said you had no idea what we were doing??" she asks when chaeyeon taps her stomach as if steeling herself, yena is already laughing.

 

"oh they did this once in p.e class when the teacher was late, the entire class was hyping them. you were absent that day, kkura-ya." hyewon added, laughing at the memory.

 

"oh, is that so?" sakura nods in acknowledgement, her tone of voice changed slightly.

 

she observes as yena successfully lifts chaeyeon up with her feet against her pelvis and their hands intertwined tightly, ignoring how vaguely perturbed she internally became. although they were successful, they eventually lost balance and chaeyeon toppled over.

 

"oh my god, they are literal kids." sakura hears chaewon say. 

 

there's a pout on her lips as yena attempts to lift chaeyeon again, the whole time sakura had to convince herself that she wasn't at all lowkey jealous. she understands how it's executed after seeing them experiment over and over again, until yena is finally reminded of her existence. 

 

"kkura, your turn! come!" yena beams at her, and seeing how excited she looks, sakura walks over with a little smile on her face.

 

she warns her girlfriend beforehand though.

 

"duck, if you drop me you will never see tomorrow." 

 

yena merely nods, knowing it's an empty threat. she links sakura's fingers with her own and presses her feet against her pelvis, and when sakura entrusts her weight onto her, yena begins to slowly lift her up. and she was only able to do so for one second because sakura was moving too much that her feet accidentally pressed against the girl's stomach. even though it was only for a split second, to sakura, it felt like a punch in the gut and she immediately flinched and lost balance.  

 

thanks to yena's reflexes, she manages to cushion sakura's head from hitting the ground with her hand. immediately, she brings her other arm over sakura's neck, holding her close. they were laughing— except sakura is laughing in pain, then there's the other three who were much more boisterous than the two of them.

 

"i'm sorry- , i can't stop laughing. are you okay?" yena asks in between their laughing fit— having fun but still worried for her girl who's clutching her stomach.

 

"ugh... i'm going to vomit all over your stupid face." sakura murmurs against yena's neck, who mutters repeated apologies.

 

all it took to feel better was a quick, comforting kiss from yena, and sakura is smiling again. she doubts the others saw since yena has her back facing them and the kiss was lightning brief. not that she cares if they did though. they were busy laughing their asses off anyway. 

 

"okay then, how 'bout you lift me next?"

 

"hell no, didn't i tell you that you weigh a whole grand canyon?"

 

.

 

they pretty much tired themselves to sleep a few hours later. after a few movies, pretending to summon spirits, taking an outrageous amount of polaroids with one another, you name it.

 

chaewon's room became peaceful then, a rare atmosphere for the squad. and now chaewon's just tying the polaroids in stacks while glancing at the girls who are in deep slumber. 

 

chaeyeon is sprawled on the mattress, hair in disarray. hyewon is beside her with an empty cookie jar as a pillow (chaewon is certain she's dreaming about food again judging by the smile on her face). finally, sakura and yena are tangled in each other's limbs at the other side (chaewon is surprised sakura doesn't have her eyes opened this time). 

 

of course, such rare sight of tom & jerry was caught on camera. looking at the polaroid of the two, chaewon actually thought they would look not so bad with each other.

 

"too bad it's the impossible." she shrugs.

 

oh if only she knew.

 

~

a/n: the intro and the end is kinda chaewon-centered! because i sorta wanna portray how the crackhead squad is like through her eyes lmao this is my dream squad :,)