Meeting

I'll find you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my dear readers it has being difficult to me to write lately because of my health problems  I was even thinking on put this and Between shadows on Hiatus but that would be me failing to you and I don't want to do that more than that I'm not going to do it this is a short ch tomorrow I will post another one ok so please be happy and forgive my terrible grammar as always thank u for your comments and votes.

 

Angie

 

_________________

 


Pink cotton candy yes sweet, warm and delicate, that is how Seungri's first kiss felt and was happening with the right person, with the only person that the little blond wanted to share his only first kiss since he had memory, the one that was always in his mind and heart, the first one he ran to tell him every time his mom made his delicious strawberry cake, his tireless companion of great adventures and short naps on the lawn of his yard, with whom Seungri could be the same without fear of disappointment, because Jiyong loved him and accepted him as he was and Seungri could bet on his life that Jiyong was the best person in this world and he never stopped forgetting to thank for that every night before he went to sleep.

 

 

'How long should this first kiss last?' Seungri thought during the tender moment, perhaps it was a smile that Seungri felt was forming on Jiyong's lips, yes it definitely had to be one of his beautiful gummy smile that was appearing on Jiyong's face and Seungri couldn't be happier that this moment was finally happening and that he was brave to started it and not even the butterflies in his small stomach that had not stopped fluttering in the last few seconds could stop his small and mischievous eyes from opening to spy on Ji and The image that received him it would have to be drawn on all the walls of all the museums on all the planets, because Jiyong smiling with those beautiful closed cat eyes, pink cheeks and that glow that illuminated his face was an image that Seungri certainly would never forget and could only be described as magic, I hope this kiss will last forever Seungri thought, staying here in this perfect moment with my ideal person, together in this little bubble of love and that no one can ever separate them, the memory of the previous day was already far away, today as always Jiyong was his and only his, from today Seungri would always be very attentive to ensure that, ahhh really Seungri I couldn't imagine that his second kiss could be better than this or could be? Seungri did not know and did not care because at this time the blond was the happiest child in the world and only wished that Jiyong correcting his Jiyong was feeling the same.

 

 

'Seungri, Seungri really? I can't  believe you fell asleep here all night, your back must be killing you we have only 20 minutes to start the meeting with our new potential partners so go to the bathroom to wash you, thankfully I always have a change of clothes for you here in the office or I wouldn't know what would happen to you 'said Bae looking at the emaciated face of his dearest friend and Seungri could only obey to his assistant.

 

 

'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter