Soulmates

I'll find you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi sorry for taking so long to update this I was busy with 'between shadows' please make me know if you like this  mini ff of mine as always sorry for my bad bad bad grammar and millions of mistakes.

Pd. I'm really nervous about this :s

 

Angie

___________________________

 

PRESENT

 

I'm sorry young Lee. We haven't found anything yet and please allow me to give you some advice, maybe it's time to stop, I know it's not easy but you can't just dedicate your life to work and look for him.

 

 This is destroying you, you don't eat well, don't get enough sleep, your social relationships are a complete disaster and several Board executives have already noticed that you are increasingly distracted and I don't doubt that at some point they will try to take advantage of that, remember that your father is no longer here to support you '

 

 

'Youngbae is enough,' said Seungri as he checked photo after photo of different men but no, there was no way anyone of them was him, nobody was so delicate, or beautiful, nor did have that gummy smile that Seungri missed and dreamed of every night.

 

'Then I will speak to you as your best friend and not your assistant, it has been fifteen years Seungri fifteen years since Jiyong disappeared and you have been looking for him throughout Korea for more than five years and there is not a single clue of him it is time you see the things as they are Jiyong drowned at the age of eight years old in that river and now he's resting in peace let him go Ri, for you, for him, for all of us who love you and we've had to see you living like a sad ghost, it's time 'Bae said putting his hands on his friend's shoulders trying to point the obvious while Seungri had the lower lip bleeding from biting it so hard and his eyes moistened with tears that were about to fall'

 

'His body, they never found his body Bae' insisted Seungri

 

'Because the river dragged him Ri, you know that the current was very strong that day, even some adults while they were looking for him were almost dragged by it, you have to stop, this is not life Seungri you are just surviving'.

 

'I can't Bae not yet' Bae just looked at his friend with pity and told him to go home, tomorrow would be another day.

 

Once Seungri was the only one in his office only at that moment he allowed himself to break in tears and lay his head on his large desk 'today I will only cry for five minutes, only five minutes' he promised himself because otherwise he would go crazy, but he himself knew that it was a promise he had never fulfilled and could not keep, Lee Seungri was doomed to love and mourn the image of an eight-year-old Jiyong and never know how it would have been when Jiyong grow up, how it would have been if they had never separated.

 

 

 

 

 

THE BEGINNING

 

Blessed, this was what the whole town said of the coincidence that the two babies were born at the same time in practically the same place and under the same bright star that night appeared with all its splendor at the top of the sky.

 

The next day a party took place in the town square being the Lee and the Kwon people so dear this was not a surprise.

 

While everyone drank and enjoyed, the two new mothers were sitting together happier than they had ever been in their lives.

 

Baby Lee was an adorable, robust and smiling baby with blond hair, little plump little hands, rosy cheeks and curious and charming dark circles under his bright chocolate eyes, it was such a tender thing that they could even confuse him with a baby panda.

 

Baby Kwon was the opposite of his little friend, his hair was bright black like the nights in the desert, his almond eyes that resembled those of a cunning pussycat, his fine and elegant nose, basically a a faithful copy of an angel, but unlike little Lee, his seriousness was something that attracted a lot of attention from those who saw between the baby who kept smiling with everyone and the baby who seemed to observe people as studying them with distrust.

 

After a while, the little ones grew up being best friends practically united by the heart, they crawled the same day, said their first word at the same time, little Kwon said the long-awaited 'mom', while little Lee decided to be something more original being his first word 'hungry', his first steps at the age of one year were to get close to each other and give a tender hug and rest their little heads on the shoulder of the other and so over time the two little ones became simply inseparable , either reading stories together, speaking in their own language that only they understood, throwing themselves together in the grass to look at the clouds and give them shapes or laughing just because, it was not uncommon for anyone to see them at five years running across the field between laughs, telling their parents' secrets, dreaming about the future of their lives as they threw stones at the river, before the sweet looks of their mothers who were responsible for making the beautiful crowns of flowers that would be worn by the chosen princess and queen of the Spring Festival, although everyone already imagined who would be chosen, the same two beautiful girls of the town who were chosen each year Hara and Dara two girls of enviable beauty.

 

 

After a good while and a little tired Jiyong joined his mother and Mrs. Lee who gave him a tender look while his silky black hair as she considered little Kwon as one more child, in a few minutes the always talented Jiyong already had a beautiful crown made of daisies at his mother's little amazement since Jiyong had maintained a way of being observant, talented, kind but reserved since he was like seeing an old soul in the body of a very thin and beautiful little boy.

 

Seungri was no use for those things, wreaths of flowers, what a joke! It was better take advantage of the time to jump over muddy puddle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter