004

Mother (vsoo)/(vrene)

Taehyung's pov

I wake up in cold sweat and harsh breathing as I took a look at my saroundings. What the hell...
It was a dream. A nightmare...

I slump back onto the bed as I stared at nothing in the darkness, that s when I fe,t a figure ,ove beside me.

I turn my head to the right to see jisoo sleeping peacefully next to me. How did she even get here? , I don't remember a thing.

"Taehyung...", an unusual deep voice said and I blink twice only to have jisoo turned into a fleshless corpse with bloody burises all over her body.

"J-Jisoo?", I whimpered, terrified at what my eyes were seeing.

"She's dead"

............

"AHHHH!"

I jump out of my bed and hit the floor, frantically breathing with tears in my eyes. No.no.no. Is this the same ing nightmare all over again?

"Ah, mister?", I hear the familiar voice of Jisoo and immediately back up away from her head poking over the bed.

"Stay away! I swear to god I'll...I'll...", I couldn't finish my sentence. Even if she was a nightmare, I didn't have it in me to kill her.

"I guess you're still talking rubbish huh? Are you okay though? You passed out after you came downstairs...", she said with a pout and I'm left In confusion.

"No I didnt...you and Irene were fighting...the knife...jungmi?", the more I spoke, the more I became unsure of what really happened. Was I hallucinating?

"Fight? We didn't fight, I helped her with dinner and took care of jungmi...Irene just sat there, she didn't eat much though...I've been meaning to ask who is she?", jisoo went on and I sigh in relief. It seems like everything Is normal, jisoo doesn't talk like a complete psychopath anymore that's for sure.

I get up and slide in beside her in the bed. "Well, jisoo, Irene is my 'girlfriend' and...me and you had a child together, but you went to sleep for a very long time so, we took care of eunji", I explained, I wasn't completely lying this time.

"Mwo? You cheated on her?"
"No, no, I met you first, we were married and in love, we had a child together jisoo", I desperately said with tears in my eyes as I tried to hold her hand, but she moved away from me.

"I'm sorry, but I don't remember...you're not my husband miste-"
"TAEHYUNG! My name is Taehyung!", I snap and she flinches back in shock. I'm really going to loose it, she keeps saying I'm not her husband, I can't take it anymore.

"Fine...if you can't remember then I'll make you remember", I growled and pin her wrist on the bed as I jumped on top of her, straddling her hips. 
"Yah! W-what are you doing? Get off me!", she screamed trying to break free, but ignored her pain moans as i on her neck. I need to mark what's mine.

"Remember when we used to do this?", i smirked before sliding my hand under her dress, removing her .

"Stop this Taehyung! I remember okay, I ing remember everything, you're my husband and jungmi is not my child!!", jisoo screamed, punching me on my chest but of course it had no effect.

"Wow~ now you remember my name because youre begging me not you, my own wife...doesnt want to have with me? Makes me even angrier", i growled and shove two fingers inside of her.

She whimpers and stops resisting as tears stained her cheeks. 
"V-Vante"
I stop what I'm doing immediately and look up at jisoo in shock. How did she know my brothers name? 
Then realization hit me. .

I quickly scramble to get off of her but roll off the bed again. 
"Jisoo...is that really you?", I asked in shock as I crept up on the bed, staring at her shivering figure.

"Yeah, it's me, you dirty bastard!"