005

Mother (vsoo)/(vrene)

Jisoo's pov*

"You what?"

Taehyung said, not comprehending the words coming out of my mouth. 
"I was pretending...I actually did loose my memory at first but, then they came back when you collapsed in the kitchen, Taehyung", I said with a heavy tone.

He doesn't say anything which makes me angry. 6 years and he says nothing?
"Taehyung what the hell, say something", I plead as I sat on the couch, fiddling with my fingers while he stared down at me.

"S-say something?", he barley whispers, not looking at me anymore.
"You want me to say somthing?", his voice cracks and I noticed the tears forming in his eyes.

Taehyung rushed by my side making me panic and ready to defend myself but he instead holds both of my hands in his gentle grip and looked at me with the most torn expression on his face.

you. Don't make me feel this way.

"Jisoo, I know missing your memories can mess you up a bit, it's normal, you're making things up to fill the void, I get-"

"I'm not lying!", I raise my voice, infuriated that he still won't leave me. 
I've loved Taehyung for so long but after I thought very long and hard about everything we've been through, it's clear this is toxic.

We can't provide for each other anymore. I can't give him this child and he just doesn't know when to stop. In fact our entire story is ed up. Kidnapped me, didn't let me go outside for years I forgot the dates, then sets me free knowing I had nowhere to go, I had to go back to him, he started acting nice and and my fell in love with a psychopath and I believed I was truly happy, that this is what I wanted, but I came to a realization that Taehyung took my life away from me. He's a dangerous man, and I don't want any part of him anymore.

"Please....just Please let me go, this once", I cried but his grip tightened this time knowing there's no easy way out of this.

"Why? Huh? I give you everything jisoo, maybe you're the one who didn't love me!", Taehyung growled and I couldn't believe what he was saying.

I yanked my hand out of his touch and stood up against him, his intimidating height and intense glare eating me alive.

"For s sake Taehyung, every time we argue, you always bring up everything! What exactly is everything? This big house that I never asked for? Or...or those expensive designer clothing brands I also never asked for? Or is it this baby you're trying to force me to have that I also never ing asked for?!"

*slap*

I fell hard to the ground as an agonizing pain resonated on my cheek. He hit me? Taehyung hit me. Even when he kidnapped me, he never laid a hand on me, usually yelled or gagged me. He never out his hands on me before, so why now? I don't know why this is so hard to believe.

I finally stare at Taehyung who has no remorse on his face for he's done which causes me to sarcastically laugh.

"You just proved my point, you're just as unstable as you were back then", I said, bitterness dripping from my tone. I stood up as if nothing happened and fixed myself before grabbing my hand bag.

"I want a divorce", I announce confidently but Taehyung doesn't seem affected by it. 
"Baby, don't you remember your vows to me? You'll love me no matter what we go through and so by the grace of God we'll burn in hell together til death do us apart", Taehyung recites my disgusting vows I had to him when we got married.

He was still manipulating me at the time we got married, acting like the angel and , I can't believe I wrote such a thing.

"I don't give a about those stupid meaningless vows-", my words came to a halt when Taehyungs drastically darkens. It sent shiver down my spines, I need to leave this place now before I seriously get more hurt.

I made my way to the front door only to have Taehyung grab my arm and turn me around. 
"Kim taehyung"
"Kim jisoo"
"That's Park jisoo to you, !", I spat and tried to move past him but he kept a firm grip on my rather fragile arms which caused me to wince in pain.

Before I could react, I heard a soft voice across from me.
"Appa?", I look over to see a little girl that looks similar to Taehyung standing there with a pout on her face.

I'll admit it, it broke my heart, he went out to other women and got what he wanted. That's why I can't be here. 
"Eomma? Why are you and appa fighting?", she asks and walks up to me, holding into my leg. I sigh and squat down to her height.

"Listen, I'm not your mom, you're father is a lying demon so, please take care your real mom for me?", I say, only imaging what taehyung could be putting that women through.

"Huh? Appa not a demon, demons are scary", she pouts and goes to hug Taehyung. We made eye contact, both of us fighting the tears away, but of course, I broke first.

"You're right, hes worse than a demon, hes the devil", I said with gritted teeth and wiped my tears away and walked out the house, making sure to slam it on the way out.